3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 08.06.20 07:47 pm

The pros and cons of the world of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As for Skyrim I probably expected too much.
1. A very important and SIGNIFICANT advantage is the graphics - nature is amazing(river and mountains, etc.)
the atmosphere of the foothills of the alternation of day and night weather well, just gorgeous!!
2. That's all, then you begin to understand - the game is not finalized.
No well as well - horses With weapons cannot be used to make a game and ban it! - it's like spit in the face to gamers.
3. The horse is mildly stupid. weak. useless. and she's the only one in the entire game?????????????
4. Fighting will not understand what you pump because neither magic nor weapons are not effective in the battle against serious enemies.
5. Swipe of the sword, axes, etc - at this time, you can check how much time to go into Windows and come back, the slowness kills!
6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
7. Onions do not understand what - only a weak skeleton is able to dunk!
8. Weapon - especially in the first questech, and then(while I was playing not to the end) but a lot has passed and the weapon is not effective, damage 29 more, and that is the battle hammer which swings even longer and much longer!!!
9. There are dragons and it is a very beautiful mythological reptile, there is a battle with them, and to tame your dragon is impossible it is unreal a huge MINUS ----------------------------!
10. The game is boring because of the bugs, did so much effort to the graphics and nature of the world, but such things are not finalized and only hurt.
166 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morder07 08.06.20

Everyone is happy, except for rare minor glitches, but what game doesn't?

G
Galen Starkiller Marek 08.06.20

Nyarg
Under childhood, I mean the infancy =\
it is unlikely that either remember.
The fact that the game was created 5 years, from scratch, a team with great experience. I remember, and I agree, there are disadvantages. But as I wrote above, they can completely close the pros. As I wrote above, there are -but there is +.
I do not argue, no one told you what game not to like. But you so vehemently wrote and argued the cons, not writing a 1 advantage that it is possible to think that she doesn't like.
I have a new laptop, but I have no 1 flight, and at 90% there is no hang and everything connected with it. Especially bugs, I also noticed, is that the corpses stick my head in the ground...
PS.. I have not even warm really... I run on Ultra
Protokletos
You're right, to idealize everything and as much as necessary, and correctly, that the question is it worth it? I think the answer Is, but not indefinitely. I quite colorful different dialogues, instead of the boring same phrases that give information on the quest or talking nonsense.
With all kinds of extra characters, it will not stagnate. Think soon, Crean kit will produce tons of characters that can be added to the partners.
Nyarg
If I had either hurt or offended, I apologize.
Still, freedom of speech and thought exists and you can talk about them all you want, I can't deny.
In the end, I can write that I don't know what your build or license. I'm downloading with torrent-games'a all Skyrim specific bugs or like that, I have never met.

I
Infiltrator 08.06.20

Bugs game the infamous minus.

G

Micro question, there is a topic with bugs? I just want to know, Kaka who the bugs are. I addition to the corpses sinking into the ground fully or not at all, there was a bug that with the dog. Which is kind of Falkreath with a host of Daedra. Although this is MB and not a bug.
This dog was dragged me on all the surrounding camps of bandits, even dragged to Helge, and forced to clean it, and when the Daedra said that it is necessary to find the axe, she rushed ahead of me and killed everyone in the cave. I just collect clothes.

G

The game version I have - 1.21.0.0

S
Sheogarath012 08.06.20

rukalitso

People who called cons of the type of futility that or just idiots who have never played Skyrim,the graphics are normal-not satisfied?go to cruiises in a fight with the horses soon will add a flight on the dragon=nonsense,better conversion-because as the dragons are not creating timeless and born rulers and they will prefer death or eternal torment ,not the service domacinu the nagibatorov,so for me the only negative is that little praccy and they have few quests,although all that is very, very interesnye)error a lot,so don't obraschyayte attention to them and all the comments like ugh,shkololo,write, learn,Troll will be ignored.

S
Sheogarath012 08.06.20

Nyarg

Dude,if you're so rosanil Skyrim,that you have a good game?strangely,starting from a zero patch,ie with a simple game have not noticed any bug,flight, and hovering.Bloopers?what a game without mistakes?what they prevent you from playing?what you met realism?

S
SkyGame 08.06.20

To be more different actions in the life of NPCs,that's like they grow the crop,but they do not collect.Or one man every day colitis firewood.

B
BrightonBeach 08.06.20

I would like to add a strip bar.

Z
Zhirnyy Kot 08.06.20

Teachers are not in the format of give me the money - getting skill, and like Angie, with, for example, machinami, mannequins.

J
Jackson[x] 08.06.20

More different monsters in the wastes then would have played with pleasure, and zilch.

A
Alex2010god 08.06.20

Jacks0n
Then install these mods:

Deadly Dragons

Wars in Skyrim IV 1.4.1

I
Infiltrator 08.06.20

More types of monsters .

A
Aleksator 08.06.20

Interesting quests

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

Bratish
Add or correct ?

Portable light sources

Portable chests, for example Dwemer is quite a compact and well would replace miserable categorizaton in closets.

To catch butterflies and fireflies and to bring to his lair.

The ability to carry through partlydue items that are not taken into inventory and dead opponents (nailed to the wall the corpse of a particularly nasty or I just wear her armor)

A crashed ship with a shell of saltstraumen and other exports from the province of Morrowind.

To finally fix the items so they are not scattered (delivers floor tile dragon scales)

To hire porters to overcome the buffed dungeons tons of stuff for a small share.

And of course all this must first get through a worthy quests, with the exception of doors and portable lights although if they ever will Shine but the increase in time - through the quest (for example on specially manufactured grease seals burns three times longer).

X
Xelell 08.06.20

The opportunity to sit on the ground cross-legged, like some NPCs, and the ability to instruct the satellite to do the same. I want to know whether the camp fire on a human being to relax.

B
BlackMetallll 08.06.20

when asked : what would you like to add in Skyrim?
this means the Builder is looking for new ideas and asks people what they would want?

J
Jackson[x] 08.06.20

Alex2010god -Thank You. Cool stuff, but I have the game already removed.
But if you suddenly decide to start anew we use what you gave links to.

S
SKATboy 08.06.20

The guards I am frequently asked: could you sharpen my sword, and he is quite blunt?. Sense to insert this phrase, if I cannot help them. If I joined the bards College, give the option to play even on a drum or a song or what some hum

K
KontrabandisT 08.06.20

New modes of animation, in particular more options for finishing.