3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 08.06.20 07:47 pm

The pros and cons of the world of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As for Skyrim I probably expected too much.
1. A very important and SIGNIFICANT advantage is the graphics - nature is amazing(river and mountains, etc.)
the atmosphere of the foothills of the alternation of day and night weather well, just gorgeous!!
2. That's all, then you begin to understand - the game is not finalized.
No well as well - horses With weapons cannot be used to make a game and ban it! - it's like spit in the face to gamers.
3. The horse is mildly stupid. weak. useless. and she's the only one in the entire game?????????????
4. Fighting will not understand what you pump because neither magic nor weapons are not effective in the battle against serious enemies.
5. Swipe of the sword, axes, etc - at this time, you can check how much time to go into Windows and come back, the slowness kills!
6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
7. Onions do not understand what - only a weak skeleton is able to dunk!
8. Weapon - especially in the first questech, and then(while I was playing not to the end) but a lot has passed and the weapon is not effective, damage 29 more, and that is the battle hammer which swings even longer and much longer!!!
9. There are dragons and it is a very beautiful mythological reptile, there is a battle with them, and to tame your dragon is impossible it is unreal a huge MINUS ----------------------------!
10. The game is boring because of the bugs, did so much effort to the graphics and nature of the world, but such things are not finalized and only hurt.
166 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nyarg 08.06.20

Normal jumps for a horse in gallop (there are none in principle, but to call this a gallop quarry language is not rotated) and at lower gaits.

The normal time galerani (3km then the horse gets tired)

If the horse knows how to climb mountains and leave her laid on the ass... a lot bent hind legs, loudly swearing at the horse.

Replace mackinsie changing rings on generated by sets. For example take the shield and elementary primative to him the ring is also enchanted to increase security, now we only need to take the shield to ring automatically put.
Or staff, and primatives to it with electrical tape a couple of stones to recharge no climbing on the menu, the animation can be added after dragonborn is likely that it deflates the stone holding it in your hand - is justified by the fact that the weapon can be recharged more than one stone is not yet filled.

The possibility of not leaving the horses to talk to people. See for yourself:
If you drive up to the palisade with a gate that is not moving with the horse they can open the button E and no Dismounting is not going to happen.
Check, open the console and click on for example the companion, oops see ID our horses but rising above the cursor and continuing to click on adjacent objects suddenly find that starting from the chest level (ride a horse from 1 person) is normally issued and other ID. That is, E works just as standard in the top position she sees first horse if we sit in a bubble with her ID.

S
S0704912 08.06.20

I would add a simple function that when you if you in a mask or turned into a wolf not known to all and Sundry. Complete nonsense, all right in the mask, but you're a wolf, and you all know how beloved watchdog.

h
hamingu 08.06.20

To be able to throw the Bucket and ride the trahtor.

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

Hails.

Going to the city, and from the Parking lot of the Khajiit someone shouting
-Tailed brother let your feet guide you to our tent.

Treatment.

I go to the tavern and instead of having to individually pull each (very silly looks if they to all at one table) with the threshold apply to all with some thread issue.

D
Dragunof 08.06.20

Anything to add? - of course the co-op for dragons for 4 players, this addition will sell well.

N
Natak 08.06.20

1 Quests without necessarily the suit (and the fact she is even in a Guild of bards).
2 Dissociating improve your weapons and armor from perks.
3 Recovery skills athletics and acrobatics.
4 Restore settings, power, etc.

P
PimPonDu 08.06.20

The ability to create in the forge Atronach : arrows (for example 20 ebon arrows + frost salts + Daedra's heart + soul stone = 20 Daedric deals +5 cold), more zacek all rings with unique enchantments, the mage robes (we can even detect life) and I actually like the MAG (fighting) level 65 has little effects on things (need more range ).... well, ask crap to add potipu staves , scrolls, etc.

ETOGES ATRONACH FORGE THEMSELVES , actually

Well, something like that)))

N
Nyarg 08.06.20

PimPonDu
+10
About the Atronach, masters of silver and coinage smiled.

on topic:
Clear response to the NPCs, and then bring the tail to the village of the living Daedra zero emotion because it is not scripted.

G
Grads 08.06.20

MDE... just want to...

But the most important of their strongholds, as in Morro, only bole developed...
And start there with tents, and restrictions on construction - well, for example: the mage Tower with the Atronach forge to build only the Archmage And an Archmage... Nestan poblada at least a couple schools of magic 90+... but that is again the Morra

V
Venturka 08.06.20

Reality

B
BlackMetallll 08.06.20

damn I want a mod like in oblivion : the call of the DoppelgangeR, that is, double
and mod Superhotkeys atoms there are only 8 hot keys, okay at least 10
finally tired of constantly pressing Q , thus stopping the game, Schaub to use 1 shout or spell

V
Vip_and_Rip 08.06.20

BlackMetallll
About double I today Bizplanit asked. Now - silence.

X
Xelell 08.06.20

To his partner, when they are left temporarily in one place behaved more naturally: talking with others, sharpen their weapons; if in the tavern, you drank or ate at the table. Back in home trunk a breakdown of types of items like inventory %) Again in bigger house bookcases... :)

B
BlackMetallll 08.06.20

Xelell
Back in home trunk a breakdown of types of items like inventory
hihi this mod a long time there
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1227

X
Xelell 08.06.20

BlackMetallll
Oh! If it is bug-free, I'm all for paws)) I would Not want to add to the numerous native of the Bahamas games, and even strangers))

X
Xelell 08.06.20

Another thought: the detail and clarity of individuals NPCs in Skyrim even took a step, and jumped far ahead. Nice now a big plan to do

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

Cutting the throat under the spell Invisibility

R
Rand0mizer 08.06.20

This game has three fat advantages. Three items that make this game a MASTERPIECE.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 08.06.20

But they why that forgot everything :((((((((

D
DiLouk 08.06.20

Small consequences of the quests of which you have forgotten. So, after hours and fifty if not a hundred, after an Unforgettable night, I met a guy, turns out he did then. And he demanded from me 10 000 (O_o Holy crap!) septims for the hat, which he promised Sam Also.