3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remmo 08.06.20 07:47 pm

The pros and cons of the world of Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

As for Skyrim I probably expected too much.
1. A very important and SIGNIFICANT advantage is the graphics - nature is amazing(river and mountains, etc.)
the atmosphere of the foothills of the alternation of day and night weather well, just gorgeous!!
2. That's all, then you begin to understand - the game is not finalized.
No well as well - horses With weapons cannot be used to make a game and ban it! - it's like spit in the face to gamers.
3. The horse is mildly stupid. weak. useless. and she's the only one in the entire game?????????????
4. Fighting will not understand what you pump because neither magic nor weapons are not effective in the battle against serious enemies.
5. Swipe of the sword, axes, etc - at this time, you can check how much time to go into Windows and come back, the slowness kills!
6. Shields - a useless thing that the shield that you sex life is cut down!
7. Onions do not understand what - only a weak skeleton is able to dunk!
8. Weapon - especially in the first questech, and then(while I was playing not to the end) but a lot has passed and the weapon is not effective, damage 29 more, and that is the battle hammer which swings even longer and much longer!!!
9. There are dragons and it is a very beautiful mythological reptile, there is a battle with them, and to tame your dragon is impossible it is unreal a huge MINUS ----------------------------!
10. The game is boring because of the bugs, did so much effort to the graphics and nature of the world, but such things are not finalized and only hurt.
166 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fiodr 08.06.20

Partly agree with Tsom. The game is really raw. The developers either rushed or intentionally left more space to the modmakers (shooting the horse like there is already forging clean the quest armor too). Describe the cons, because the pros on the forums and resources that are already sick.

First, for me, negative is the dialogue. Oh so stupid answers that just disgusting to choose from a drop and crush anyhow any response. And then, sometimes me frankly and openly, sorry,*are, and I can't answer like you're joking! no.

The second partners/wives/NPC. The first is forever in a tangle and climb under the arm. To give them commands - a perversion. To talk to them about, Bo high, that you will say: Glory to you, tan!. Let's better sit at home and do not interfere.
- Wife... the relationship of the gazebo to marriage simply criminal. Relationships are limited to feeding and racketeering, in a mild form. My... share? WTF? No, no, don't get me wrong, I am against FAP on funny pictures, simply, is that all the developers could come up with?
- NPC can be shocking. One saw me says: is this the killer Glenmoriston witch... *Pat on shoulder*. Two: what are you wearing dragon armor? *OO*. Third: View as now speak Mallorca, when they took down *thumbup*. Fourth:
Now I pripominayu you from beginners...
- Fuuuus ro DAH!!!!!1111
Reboot.

Does the developers found it difficult to learn from the experience of Biovar with their dragon age the origins? There is a relationship between the partners is a whole different story. The dialogue is just magnificent, in my opinion O5 same. I make such a conclusion because at loss of answers, I was always able to answer as I really wanted. But if portanut saves in the Awakening dlc, there is literally seeing the NPCs you are ready to fall down.

Third: autoleveling miserable. Without much zeal can be washed his BFG, resultname everything with a single poke. You have to take armor and weapons easier, so it was a little interesting in combat. But what the hell am I supposed to do? The top armor and weapons I didn't get, was a lot of work. The trouble is that under the gear in the game there is no enemy. I even tried to provoke Daedric princes, Yes. One of them told me that someone would be killed there, but no one came.

The fourth - management. Really hard to give even to bind them at least 5 abilities? That is done so that abilities are not related to each other were run with different keys: z - screaming, x - cloak of nocturnal, c - night vision v - fast weapon switch to the previous set.

Fifth: jobs. One of the 20 tasks is interesting. The rest go kill, approx. Repetitive tasks, for example, the thieves Guild - onyl incredible, as without them even the head of the Guild to become impossible. 5 jobs in each city? Seriously? And it really is a game where reading quests is for suckers, because the text then and there -_- Bethesda decided to make life easier?

And that's what I face every time you log into the game. Was expecting much more from Skyrim. The only thing that brings in the framework of the role of play is the collection of the library.

G
Grads 08.06.20

Fiodr
Agree with everything, except that jota has 1-8... press Q, hover the mouse and click...

Especially handy for potions, without a pause play...

F
Fiodr 08.06.20

Oh, so it's very cool that I finally someone said) Thank you. Then the fourth can be removed.
By the way about fashion shooting on horse back... something to Me came across (talk seems), but I once accidentally shot my first horse decided to walk.
So now I tried to find this mod, but alas... it Seems it is not. Shoot Frost, so do not suffer.

J
Jason Onyx 08.06.20

I'd love to in Skyrim was a full Guild of vampires with the story kwestiami and all the other bells and whistles, like the same dark brotherhood. Just I would like more guilds, and additional storylines. Thus, for example, are lacking a full-fledged Sentinel questo Standara. It is not possible to join the forsworn or bandits. Plus of course not hvataet opportunity to fight in the saddle and not to dismount unnecessarily. Partners could give the ability of riding and to allow the player to buy as many horses as he wants and of course to wean horses pasteman and copyright the player constantly return to the starting point. And on the possibility of building his own house and the rest of the economy would be very useful. Just hope for the realization of the fact that the developers showed in this video http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/48872/ All of this would make the game even more unique. Well I hope that all or at least some of these features will be available soon in DLC, well, the modders certainly calculated. Now it is not enough good is done, for which he thanks, well, is it a bit more.

L
Last Engineer 08.06.20

The story, characters, graphics, combat system, dialogues, role-playing elements, in General, a Witcher to move to Skyrim and will be in! game!

S
Seifer1986 08.06.20

Personally I liked the game much more than Oblivion, but slightly smaller than Morrowind (in terms of leveling, namely in terms of magic).
In the game of course there are drawbacks such that allow for a certain amount of effort to create a cheat character.

Remmo
Little played to assess such writing. Yes and you can see that the spell is weak if one can't kill.

About the dialogues of the guards. Again, didn't play.

Point by point:
1. Yes
2. Yes

3. No. Little played. A lot of horses. You can find a horse with super regeneration, will fight another character. And the horse you can buy at any stable.
4. No. Poorly pumped. To download it all. All its pros are. (said something about classes), It's good that they're not here. Many opportunities to create your own class, you can create a killer, Archer, mage, war, or all in one. If you do not know what skills what class is best, so just you have of experience in games and have little basic of instrukcii of MMOs, at least read the list of skills.
Example: assassin - one-handed weapons, stealth, illusion, light armor (that's 4 main skill), lockpicking, bow, block, restoration (secondary). Blacksmith, enchanter and alchemy is SURE to pump, because with the basic equipment does not go far. Equipment with appropriate additives (to stealth for example, weapon damage, etc.) creates a character class. Also a character form the corresponding perks.
5. No. In the game there are hints in arms. One-handed swords and daggers beat bitree than hammers and axes. Additionally, speed bumps can be increased by the Creek.
6. No. Not pumped unit skill of course is not very effective. In addition, the shields also need to enchant. Not understood before the review writing for this reason.
7. NO. Pumped onions can give the effect of time dilation and paralysis of the enemy. As well as good damage at good bow. A very effective weapon. You can lard the three arrows before they dobegut to you (and every stack with one or two shots with a good bow). Again you do not understand, and say that is bullshit. You just super give Chara what if that hack will be? Play clickalka type Diablo or Sacred then you will have happiness.
8. NO. As already mentioned, with no better weapons does not go far. And damage can develop even up to 20000 if you have the desire and know how to do it. Necessary to download the blacksmith, enchanter and alchemist, at the same time from the sale of potions and things will be money for good gear and improve it. No preparation for the war current the fools are.
9. NO. And from what you took what not? Passed the game in order to assert this?
10. Water.

In short a lot of quibbling about nothing. Purely subjective opinion of someone who played 5 hours max and in no way understand.

Fiodr
I agree in everything. Opponents can still use mods to try to conjure a good.

Generally hunt superball against 1000 opponents to organize. I love this game normally draws when the radius is 30 units. You can make attack waves of enemies to their respawn, and so about a couple or three hundred of enemies with very good gear and specs. Now that's an interesting batch :)