3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LITANA 08.06.20 07:54 pm

What was it? Attempt \"get\" account, or failure of the social club? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Three months did not go to the game. And suddenly, in addition to regular mailings of news, receive an email from Rockstar that my password has been changed successfully and to verify that you want to link to. Immediately thought about hacking. Went to social club, change the password, confirmed email address, and decided to enter the game. And what do I see? Instead of my adorable Persian, some unshaven man. No weapons, no transportation my, real estate, office, warehouse no, Advances online no. NOTHING!!! In addition Bolgary in a rumpled gray suit. Lies in the Bank's 315 million. In principle, almost exactly the amount I had. On hand and in the Bank.What happened? What was it? Can, who faced? Friends are gone, the gang gone. Pity pity pity time spent on tuning your favorite cars. Of course, all the right buy Persian will try to elevate. But the achievements are not likely to be mastered. Prompt, who faced? And whether to write in support? I would be grateful for advice.
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 08.06.20

Usually do with the purchased accounts,or those who cheat
If nothing of the above is not fulfilled,it is necessary to write in support

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 08.06.20

LITANA
315 mil? For cheating punish you, what a blatant

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 08.06.20

araveuG ehC otsenrE
where did you get? 2 months of relatively frequent games and more than 300 million on hand. verified.
and cheating is punished with ban, and for a few years.
LITANA
the knock of the logs and throw them to their game.

L
LITANA 08.06.20

araveuG ehC otsenrE
If I get banned, the money would be taken away. And nothing but money. And then just the opposite.

L
LITANA 08.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Thanks, I'll try.

A
Azaz Ololoev 08.06.20

LITANA
Stirlitz, you are a cheater though! Probably because it is not played, that sat in the bath ...
Spoiler

n
necroc17 08.06.20

Azaz Ololoev
LITANA wrote:
Three months did not go to the game
After these words it was all clear. But you burned it completely)

m
m_roma 08.06.20

I hate cheaters in GTA. It bombed with tanks constantly. The bases with bags of money.
I started a robbery, the partner was chiteram. He just teleported while riding in Bank. Well that bags are not razrazilsya

v
vatsonification 08.06.20

LITANA
It seems that the ACC wanted to steal, but if you write to support, then you definitely banned

L
LITANA 08.06.20

necroc17
Three months did not go to the game because you have to be outercom, something day after day for months playing the same thing. You think that, besides GTA, there is no fit toy? I only have the Incentive of 95 games. And yet the origin all Battlefield. And even the potato are the tanks, where half of the branches at the 10 m level. Something like that. In that play, in my albums to see. As for the cheat, Yes, cheat on version 1.34. When it was still safe. And despite what are the cheats downloaded, enjoyed Jordan and only to them. Babosov clocked up over a number of sessions, removed the cheat, and continue to play at their own pleasure.

v
vatsonification 08.06.20

LITANA
LITANA posted by:cheat at version 1.34. When it was still safe
hah)) Go now to the Battlefield chiteri, you have the same games a lot - is where carousing

L
LITANA 08.06.20

N7_TeRaN
And unless you, dear, just did the same thing?
But on topic: Wanted to ask for advice, and thanks to those who gave it. Well, the rest is easier, hike, go to the person, accused of cheating in the sessions of the crowds to run for a cheater, begging for money from him.

N
N7_TeRaN 08.06.20

LITANA
No dear,I said to you in your own language