3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 08.06.20 07:55 pm

A countdown of 10 minutes in the final mission (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Tell me when it starts? This is when you can catch and Victor valnut, and delegates to save? I suspect that after meeting with Miller and the choice to fulfill... or is it? And then to eliminate the guards have a lot of time...
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 08.06.20

Go first to Marchenko, watch a movie, it is a choice, choose to disable the bomb, the battle begins, leaving there and going slowly to save the delegates, when save, back to Marchenko and kill him, I did, got achivku

H
Hroft23 08.06.20

I understand the time starts when Marchenko contacted. That is, 1) when I slept while eliminating the guards in the room 2) when he came to the Miller and you got in touch Marchenko.

D
Dying 08.06.20

give the antidote to the Miller. quickly run to the businessman, there is always a crawl space under the floor and into the Elevator . exit from the Elevator in maskirovka . Then, abruptly running back to the boss, suggest stupid to run in maskirovka and APAT KB.
In the end, and pejaci intact and the bomb exploded.

F
Flow4Master 08.06.20

In General, a temporal reference that is? At first I went slowly saved politicians, it took at least 15 minutes. Then slowly went to Marchenko, another 5 minutes. In the end I hacked all the computers and cameras in his room and knocked him out of inviza. Achivku received a spoke in the wheel (or something like this).

s
saa0891 08.06.20

Flow4Master wrote:
In General, a temporal reference that is? At first I went slowly saved politicians, it took at least 15 minutes. Then slowly went to Marchenko, another 5 minutes.
I understand if you first go to save the politicians and then get to Marchenko, it is possible at least an hour of running (I personally do each area investigated,just over 40 minutes spent) when you come to Marchenko you will be the only opportunity to use the device to set off bombs if you just start fighting him he will blow up the bombs,and if you go to him you can stun him without consequences.

F
Flow4Master 08.06.20

saa0891
I chose the antidote, not antiisrael. Gave it to Miller, were forbidden to drink shampoo politicians. After them I Marchenko stunned without consequences, because also this game was credited and there was no explosion. I just don't know, I'm in deep stealth and he didn't see me before the stun, maybe if his open shove - it will explode. Croce will have to try NG+

S
Scattered boy 08.06.20

after the cutscene with Miller kind of count going

B
Blaster Dark 08.06.20

Go-go, but apparently not...