3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kairden 08.06.20 07:56 pm

Moo Moo Generation X 4.0 V - Secrets (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

The new version of maps with dramatic changes, including some secret procedure for IMBA items (see below). All that managed to get from your code card:

Undead Boots+ [id:tdex] Circle [Espada Ropera; Magic Vault; Undead Boots], Condition [max upgrade times = 5]

Halberd Axe [id:I00L] Inventory [Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow]; Action [Sell Imperial Axe]

Satanic Chicken [id:I069] Inventory [(Chicken)]; Action [Sell - Energy Bulb]

Arcanite Shield [id:I07O] Inventory [Potion Freebie (15)]; Condition [Wave = 3]; Action [Sell - Thorium Shield]

Moo Axe [id:I08B] Inventory [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow]; Condition [Wave = 5]; Action [Sell - Crescent Axe]

Moo T-Shirt [id:I00G] Inventory [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow]; Condition [Wave = 5]; Action [Sell - Ethereal Buckler]

Sassy's Cloak [id:I009] Inventory [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow]; Condition [Wave = 9]; Action [Sell - Elune's Cloak]

Nogueira [id:I01Q] Inventory [Good Soul]; Condition [Wave >= 10]; Action [Sell To Rexxar - Good Soul]

Book of knowledge [id:I05G] Inventory [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow + Gerard's Book of Wazardy]; Condition [Wave < 10]; Action [Sell - Energy Bulb]

Moo Moo Axe [id:I08C] Inventory [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow]; Condition [Wave = 15]; Action [Sell - Moo Axe]

Moo Moo T-Shirt [id:I05N] Inventory [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow]; Condition [Wave = 15]; Action [Sell - Moo T-shirt]

Battle Gears Recipe [id:I016] Inventory [Buckler + Crescent Axe]; Condition [MooMooHeroCount >= 1; CurrentGoldCount >= 10000]

Battle Gears [id:I01J] Inventory [Moo Moo T-Shirt; Moo Moo Axe; Battle Gears Recipe]

Clock of Wizardy [id:I0CU] Inventory [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow]; Condition [Wave = 15]; Action [Sell - Sassy's Cloak]

Sadistic Axe [id:I07N] Inventory [Deadly Kris + Crescent Axe + Wind Reaver]; Condition [Wave = 15]; Action [Sell Halberd Axe]

Thunderfury [id:I03I] Inventory [Orb of Light + Orb of Light + Swordstaff]; Condition [Wave = 15]; Action [Sell Halberd Axe]

Ragnarok [id:I05P] Inventory [Orb of Shadow + Orb of Shadow + Crescent Axe]; Condition [Wave < 16; Created - Thunderfury] ; Action [Sell Halberd Axe]

Trinity [id:I08A] Inventory [Orb of Fire + Orb of Fire + Alleria's Flute + Wind Reaver]; Condition [Wave = 15]; Action [Sell Halberd Axe]

Mytic Grallen [id:I00W] Circle [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow + Grallen]; Condition [Wave = 20]; Action [Forge in Circle]

Exorus Warlock [id:I01I] Circle [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow + Alloyed]; Condition [Wave = 20]; Action [Forge in Circle]

Tectonic [id:I051] Circle [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow + Tonic + Mattock]; Condition [Wave = 20]; Action [Forge in Circle]

Enchanted Gem [id:soul] Inventory [Good Soul]; Action [Fail Kerchek Quest]

Soul Gem [id:gsou] Inventory [Evil Soul]; Action [Fail Kerchek Quest]

Dual Sword [id:I01N] Inventory [Jagged Sword + Jagged Blade]

Ultimate [id:I01M] Inventory [Dual Sword + Demon Edge]

Demonic Ultimate [id:I05A] Ultimate and ...Some shit with Secret Artifacts 3 [item id = I08T] and Condition [... >= 6]

To conquer Volhynia from [id:schl] Action [Sell - Replication(1)]

Mask of Valor [id:I05L] Inventory [Orb of Fire + Orb of Frost + Orb of Light + Orb of Shadow + Doom Horn]; Condition [CurrentGoldCount >= 1000000]; Action [Sell-Tome of Power(1)]

Holy Aura [id:I05J] Inventory [Eternal Aura]; Action [Sell - Tome of Power(5)]

Shield of Aszune [id:azhr] Inventory [Shield of Honor + Shield of Honor + Shield of Honor + Shield of Honor + Shield of Honor]

Painted in the English language for the official page (FaceBook) developers. Who is not clear - explanations:
* Inventory - what should be in inventory;
* Circle - what must be in your personal circle;
* Condition - the condition (e.g. Condition [Wave = 20] - procedure can only be used on 20 wave)
* Action - the action, if the implementation of the procedures necessary to do anything (for example: to sell an item or use a spell)
* The value in parentheses in subject charges. For Example: {Title}({Charges})

In this map, the start, the courier can not buy things, but as the state developed, the other two can. It is assumed that the other two Rhino and Wyvern:
Rhino - in procedure changed condition - wave 10 (see list above Nogueira)
Wyvern - it is believed that up to version 4.08 is missing (unit is variable, but never created nor script, nor the subject).

Procedures for zoo and runes before. After implementation of the procedure " run " - starts to drip gold (1 gold/sec).
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kairden 08.06.20

Bloodstone [+5000 hp; +15 hp gain (if the number of dying unit)] - subject bagnuty, I do not advise to use. There is a clumsy script which cleans the area from the objects. That is - can remove any object on the ground. Why did - +15 hp gain is implemented in the form of the issuance of the hero of the book (in the standard + 50 HP on constantly). In order not to clutter up the map of the waste land are scrapped according to the criterion of any subject matter.

k
kairden 08.06.20

Most secret procedures (like everything) is disposable.
For example: after performing a secret procedure Tectonic, the script is disabled and the next who tries to collect Tectonic - will be humbled.
Thus the impression of the uniqueness of the secret items.

s
street_vaiper 08.06.20

a ya bi poigral v mumu eslibi ne odni neludi ubiralibi patch 1.26

k
kairden 08.06.20

your message very difficult to understand (translit + no commas)...
Apparently I missed something - what happened with the patch 1.26?