3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rehm Oytenberg 08.06.20 07:58 pm

Question on signs and Genocide. (Stellaris)

Damn, been reading forums about hellish administration in the late game and uprising. And decided to leave himself a loophole in the form of genocide and extermination untermainkai and those who have a number of fingers on the hands and feet than from 20.

But never understood, like when I had a militarism and a fan.materialism, I aboriginal strangers could not drag and kill. I wrote that=is about xenophobia and collectivism.
Well, I got on the forum, and indeed, there to say, Yes, these perks allow genocide.
Sad sigh created a new game. A fan of the materialism and xenophobia. But early in the game I have O5 are all prohibited.(maybe it's because strangers yet)
Created a teamwork - everything is allowed, but it so reeks of communism that I play with him. What to do, do not tell? I will still be able to xenophobia genocide race different from mine?
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 08.06.20

Yes. Xenophobia allows the genocide of other races.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 08.06.20

R
Rehm Oytenberg 08.06.20

Ie genocide is formally prohibited in ALL the settlements in General(because technically these are all my race) but it can secretly conduct to a stranger?

And-and-and-and probably, after I meet the first alien race, and the message will be the SV version of the answer, ....-That changes everything I will open additional options.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.06.20

Rehm Oytenberg wrote:
A fan of the materialism and xenophobia
IMHO, TZ game mechanics is not very profitable. At least I thought so, I tried and so, and syak... Swedes.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 08.06.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
Well, initially it was fun. Mater. and militarism, but too often meet the problem of the aboriginal colonized planets, which already started to raise the rebellion and create a party. Need anyway the genocide otherwise this ragnacenty tangle eat my Republic before it makes eaters of the void.

I know that collectivism is masthev, but I unacceptable it ideologically, and found a way out of xenophobia, even though she is full of faults.

And materialism is the only trait that in addition to spiritualist can have psionics the result of the event or capture.

K
Kavaynik 08.06.20

Yes, after contact with another Empire will appear in the respective items. And we must remember that after the genocide of all known Empire not sickly so offended, and an equal/superior forces will declare war on you. According to the genocide it is necessary or in the early stages of the game when no one knows or when it alone is able to destroy the fleet of the largest Federation in the galaxy. Otherwise the game turns into survival.

A
Aips95 08.06.20

Psionics you can create and just like that, if you're lucky with the research.
Play for xenophiles (not fanatical) - turned out to be quite difficult, because the race was neither here nor there - do not like to Fight, to kill and to move do not give. Survive only due to trade - Fell around me a lot of crystals - was to appease all the neutrals gifts, so they now me from all evils defend (with some even the Federation is founded). Riots suppressed by simply adding the problematic planet in the sector.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 08.06.20

Aips95
According with paradoxplaza and Wikipedia - not only spiritualists get a chance to spawn by default, and materialists, exploring anomalies have a 5-7% chance to grab a trait Psionik and for the transplant to begin to explore the branch.

And actually for the psi of the engine right conditions possessed + materialist + pipers + technology of wormholes or spiritualist and technology of wormholes. Only then can you trigger a crisis unbidden

G
Greshnik5126 08.06.20

IMHO - the main thing that was slavery put controlled slavery and the second fraction ( which is generally against slavery) oppression. Truncated - the oppression of more than 1.0 units does not happen, then the impact is still not in the red. and in the Empire everyone is happy)) Genocide and migration personally, I only ever hurt because some fraction of type proponents of genocide and migrate mostly dissatisfied. The relocation has not been touched.

B
BlackTea 08.06.20

Always amazed at how people managed to infuriate the population until the uprising. HOW?! What are you doing that the population starts to hate you?

A
Aips95 08.06.20

BlackTea
Anger is growing regardless of the action - if there is dissent then later revolt to be. And it allowed I think mainly because appear dissatisfied without warning, at the end of the list - may not be noticed.