3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 17.10.19 02:08 pm

Impressions from the full game (SiN Episodes: Emergence)

Since the game is not far off and was sent to print, waiting for your feedback.
87 Comments
Sort by:
c
cccp-LeXeR 17.10.19

Totally agree with Killerbug, the Chaser still the same, except that here we are trying not to fly off somewhere there and catch the bad guys and sisyastaya chick. In General a good idea, but it would be even better if after a conversation with the Panas with Petros, which he ordered to equip the submarine, the toy wouldn't stake, when nothing more happens, and you stand in saple, where the bulletproof glass in the front and rear of the field. And so all good.

Z
ZwerPSF 17.10.19

It has great action... Just started playing... Went through several levels. Atmosphere is present. Graphics good, but the original engine of halva is already a bit outdated so to speak after he had seen the fear, Condemned, and teksturki fans a little bit worse than in half. Pleased with the characters... Alexis and Hacker =) Well essesno TITS as a separate item Alexis =). Played jauntily, if you are still in the original Sin played, the portion of fun is guaranteed! It was all very familiar despite graphics technology. The fact that right now valve prevratila games in the series...hmm... good idea. I liked it - held fast and forgotten, a series of new - again played. Quite interesting... In the end, 10 parts by 4-6 hours of gameplay... hmm... Not every action will offer this length! The same paste can be done in 5-8 hours - many galileos. I halva took a long time - I don't know - relished - a week and a half! And Shin I probably also certainly 4 hours will not be held... Not the game... I Will play slowly! Respect Ritualize! I remember from heavy Metal FAK 2, which identity did not differ by duration, but it was well made... Pity it never turned up... And that man plays - he came to the monsters - so there's finally a atmosphere of the good old Sin sack... Super! View more animesque SIN - if not seen - bloody and interesting... okay... I'll play... One of the games of childhood came back!!! RESPECT RITUAL!

Z
ZwerPSF 17.10.19

've been playing for 4 hours... Complexity - average costs... Stand current path Apt... CCCC.... as in the original!!! Which is good! No need to drive like a rod at you, and BLUE it was!!! It is a tribute to oldschool action! Came to the submarine... Very nravitstsa!

H
Homyak-Dzheday 17.10.19

So I played a little...Great post I will not write,because laziness :)

In General, the game is pretty good...Not a masterpiece it does not call,but happy to pass a couple of evenings - can ) Pleased with the kit,like a trifle,but nice ) Physics is almost the same as in Half-Life 2.

The atmosphere of the industrial city in the game is present,I fully agree ) And the graphics are not a bit outdated,especially if you remember Half Life 2:The Lost Coast. I have all settings on high and I am very happy with the picture quality.

Of course the strengths of the game - music and charismatic characters) Blade,Jessica,Hacker,eleksis with her big...eyes ... Composition is also quite good,especially liked the song that plays in the main menu of the game.

The result - 8.0. A nice shooter to pass a few evenings. The title of the masterpiece is not intended)

N
NikS 17.10.19

In General, opinions were divided.
Well, anyway, have already bought, so next week will start to see around himself. And while I'm under the impression from the other, just passable games.
Can still come back for advice or to share your opinion.

P
Pluhan 17.10.19

I do not know about this.no it is not multiplayer with 3 cannons and a Gren ....
If you remember син1 and there, the multiplayer was and vehicles and weapons and a few chips, which was not single.
The game I really liked, but I was into the first part.

Z
ZwerPSF 17.10.19

Well, not if vsponit Lost coast... Another thing is that in this version of the engine no chips Lost coast - no HDR... no other buns. But keeps the game decently!

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

Lost coast was created originally created for display of new fishok engine...

H
Homyak-Dzheday 17.10.19

Another thing is that in this version of the engine no chips Lost coast - no HDR... no other buns. But keeps the game worth it!

Totally agree with you,graphics on a solid 8.5 points ) And the engine is well optimized, the game runs on high with virtually no brakes (I say almostbecause the pirated version has glitches).

Most likely,in some of the Episodes will add HDR and other graphic effects. And maybe even change the engine,who knows...

Z
ZwerPSF 17.10.19

YEAH... Bielby though vaabsche the second episode! Nobody know how the game is sold??? Please share! Like as not, took people... =( And I flooded... Waiting and hoping... Certainly had ritualized first full-fledged sequel to sculpt and then in series to turn... like halva second valve did... Well ... marketers...

k
killerbug 17.10.19

Yesterday was the Emergence.
Initially it seemed to me that I play in a clone sort of a game Chaser (who does not remember - atstoy full). But when I started to see more and more of vtyagivaetsya the game, I discovered a completely different side of the coin. I can tell you the atmosphere is at 100. The dialogues are well-written, the plot I like. Urban slums, tunnels, shipyards, factories, labs - all in fine detail, all want to see, to watch. Enemies and weapons are drawn well, but the AI in some places is frankly stupid. At the end of an adrenaline rush.
The verdict:
Graphics - 8,5
Physics - 9
Gameplay -10
Story - 9
Great game tonight ladies and gentlemen!

PS: by the way if anyone watched the end credits of the finale, you could see the pearls from the heads of the characters. funny :) by the Way Radhika will be back in the next episode :)

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

PS: by the way if anyone watched the end credits of the finale, you could see the pearls from the heads of the characters. funny :) by the Way Radhika will be back in the next episode :)

I zyril it was fun, Radek exactly veranda we will kill as eleksis....Although it would be cool if the blade will move to the side sintek Toda...so I'm going to laugh =)))

k
killerbug 17.10.19

if the blade will move us thoron sintek Toda...so I'm going to laugh =)))
I will also laugh if this happens. I understand that Blade is half robot half man? Like he has implantanty what that is. Terminator poluchaetsya :)

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

I wonder what Eleks he gets...It's definitely not a mutagen.In Homa about this was a great version =)))

k
killerbug 17.10.19

In Homa about this was a great version =)))
And what version? Very interesting. My version - EMU shot antimutagen -:D

s
slim_shader 17.10.19

Set. Pulls on a homemade mod for HL2, cranberries cranberries. If Levelord thinks he can feed us cranberries under the auspices of Satan Newell, then it will not work.
2/5

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

I think you yourself Onego please, I will not write much on the forum.....=)))
Antimutagen MB, who knows I wonder what we will have in the 2nd episode.Have these Fuckers on the street to fight (I'm talking about healthy mutants)

Z
ZwerPSF 17.10.19

Yeah... after the credits of the pearl is.The terminator? =) Nadi cartoon (Anime bloody that =)) SIN The Movie. There is about blade tell you a little bit... And gave it to him and possibly a reverse mutator and possibly a new mutagenic type in sledujushij episodes from the blade will appear superpowers any thread...hmm...
By The Way... About The Chaser. Quite good action game. Yes... the Graphics a bit then it wasn't... the level Design was limping a bit, AI, etc. But!!! There's awesome music!, a very interesting story! And indeed quite soundly shot down serednyachok. In my memory it was the first game where in the end kill you, after everything you've been through. Yes, and the analogy with Vsponit all filmom and a book pass, Mars is there, memory games, etc. So no shit the game was really... Just razgaitis it was necessary to pass level 3 at least... Delayed the story itself - what's next... =) okay. All RESPECT!

c
cccp-LeXeR 17.10.19

killerbug, hrenovato you rate Chaser. The toy is divine, the story and atmosphere is sustained in full. I and many of my friends held it more than once. At that time the graphics was good, and the plot development even more. It would be nice similar game to release with the same atmosphere. SiN is a completely different game. I agree - a good short mind, but the main thing - the atmosphere, and it is sustained.

k
killerbug 17.10.19

killerbug, hrenovato you rate Chaser. The toy is divine, the story and atmosphere is sustained in full.
I walked with difficulty, and then threw the disk. Pale uzhastnoe.