3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Feliks Bistriker 08.06.20 09:25 pm

Doom and Vulkan (Doom (2016))

No one observed that if you include vulkan api in the game instead of opencl 4.5 then the game starts to slow down? I once turned on the volcano, on medium settings fps max 40 ( I have two gtx 760 ) . and when pereslushal in opencl the high 60 normal pull. someone that this occurred?
81 Comments
Sort by:
U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Peck-peck
Bravo,your God Huang in all its glory,envy in silence,you can not see)

D
Delphis 08.06.20

I hope the young man realized to whom my words are addressed

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Huang control you, you will not win

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Thompson1929
What is God Huang???? I have no gods. What is it? 103 mower postponed and further forward. What do you mean??? At Tesla's all sorts of course not. In profile, come and see. And then you'll understand. Che clung to Babinski, you have complexes? Or everything is OK?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Delphis
You mean Asian?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Delphis
On the games, Yes. You a photo to send?

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
don't you know God Huang?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Asian guy in a leather jacket who likes to fuck all?

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
of course you have no patrons, you're too weak. you don't understand the whole concept

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Peck-peck
Don't understand your language, but do not comprehend!!! I'm not small, myself like to write!)))

S
Shock Burst 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Figeyu from people who say that NVIDIA is cutting their video card drivers! Idiots one word!

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
well, there is a young about NVIDIA and radiosky argued, I belonging to a racial basis do not know

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Delphis
And God forbid))))) to Understand what you understand!!!!!!)))

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
Yes,Yes, but he and his marketing Department helped save you so much money,you were in the sect)

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
photos of what? the Igors? and you tell me for what purpose you want to send, or me for the thousandth time the images looked?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Delphis
I belonging to a racial basis do not know
Adolf Hitler???))))

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Shock Burst
cuts Yes,to you idiots bought new

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Delphis
So true was satisfied in thousandth time!) You're a Troll or a conflict coming? What do you want?

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
and what Hitler once, a racial basis, and without Hitler feels. here take for example the Hindus, they have a racial trait - dark skin and God Tali. Well, ie on the grounds that they are easy from Caucasians to distinguish

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Thompson1929
Why? Just buy for the past 14 years, so comfort was performance. Wood kosyachny did not come across (sarcasm and lies) That he is. Lisa su. And here they are? Bought tops vitalnya and comfort feel in two or three years will suffice. Sell and more money saving up for the tops. What's the problem?