3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rus1an3 17.10.19 02:09 pm

Mystery home Cabots bug (Fallout 4)

held a job on the side of the Jack (killed Lorenzo in the house), then in a week you need to talk to Jack about the artifact but it is nowhere, marker and did shows at a place near the Benker Hall but there is nothing there. Tell me how to pass, maybe the quest id knows who knows?
26 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

Abbat76
Frankly, I do not remember that there were problems with quests house Cabots. Maybe because the quest locations only came when the quest appeared?

A
Abbat76 17.10.19

BlackTigerTK
Well, the probability of a bug in the location where we find a lady, not affected by previous visits to locations GG. Even though the quest he was on the shore and cut it all together with the other pretzel, then when you revisit locations for quest pretzel is resurrected and remembers our local genocide )) So, no bugs nothing to do with it. They just have a (really do not know how the new version 1.9.4. only started to happen in new, something has changed in the game).

M
MrGURAM76 17.10.19

Abbat76 wrote:
the pretzel is resurrected and remembers our local genocide ))
No one resurrects you. If there all cut to this quest, head to the preacher-con, is just not there. Someone the first time there, talking and boyfriend's sisters Cabot, quite each other are not similar.

K
Kirill Vulkanov 17.10.19

exactly the same problem. I can not understand

V
Vongola X 17.10.19

Guys.if you want to Jack Cabott appeared and gave the gun type in console first 00047ec2.moveto 14 then without closing the console prid register 47ec2 and enanle

K
Karsares 17.10.19

If you wait too long before get the matching weapon mod as a reward, Jack will be able to grow old independently quest, and his younger version will disappear from the game world that make it impossible to obtain without console commands. The birth of young Jack will not help either, as it only mentions that he has a lot of good news, and it is impossible to communicate.
Young Jack remains in the place where you can see the quest marker, though, and disabled. It can be enabled using the console command prid 47ec2 , then you can enable it - enable, and from that moment he can normally interact with to obtain weapons. You can disable it then disable (It needs to be your goal).