3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antipufik 08.06.20 09:29 pm

Problems when you create a network game through Hamachi (Grim Dawn)

Hello. When you try to create a network game using Hamachi there is a problem - created a server for three, but to connect to get only one character to the server. Third always comes/goes, and as a result, the time taken for the connection and it is not connecting. Tried to change the generating server fails, consistently one connect and the other not. Maybe someone knows what is the reason? Thanks in advance for constructive answers.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Polololon 08.06.20

I recommend to put Tunngle.

T
TimKar 08.06.20

I recommend to put the license. And easy to create games

a
antipufik 08.06.20

One of the players does not want to work Tungle, like open ports, read the instructions, but still always on the red x he has in front of nick in the room and he doesn't see the server, so it can only be through Hamachi. PS yesterday turned one-time fee zakonektitsya all three of them, like today with the same settings doesn't want

M
Morag_Tong 08.06.20

The game is not expensive, support the developers you can afford, especially since they only 8 people.

a
antipufik 08.06.20

And there are people versed in the Hamachi?. Sense at all to write the answers on assisted Hamachi answers like buy the game, raising thus the number of posts on the forum?

m
mativiv 08.06.20

Buy the game

a
antipufik 08.06.20

okay, lol, another useless forum where the question of how to get to the library say buy the book and read it at home)))))

r
romachka5010 08.06.20

antipufik
+++++++++++

C
CreMat0ry 08.06.20

antipufik
My only mammoths use Hamachi.

n
namboror 08.06.20

Try in properties of the virtual connections tab in the Hamachi IP version 4 select Advanced and IP Settings to clean out there all the excess that is, leave only DHCP enabled, default gateways should be empty automatic metric is not necessary, the interface metric is 10. Then in the program: System - Parameters - Parameters - Encryption is disabled. Repeat on all computers, can help.

p
pinkerton777 02.06.22

TimKar
Only here another problem arises on the license. If you have a gray IP, then your friend will not be able to connect. The next question is, why support the developer if the main functionality declared by the manufacturer does not work? Well, or it works, ONLY under certain conditions. Sat down - went it's not about GD.