3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avernes 08.06.20 09:31 pm

The silver cloak. The problem with the quest. (Fallout 4)

At the last stage when you need to kill the guy who stole Kent's got an extra challenge to Save Kent. I read on different forums that it can be save during the dialogue, which begins when suit directly to Sinitsina. So I have a strange bug - as soon as I go to the hospital, I hear gunshots somewhere at the top and after 3-4 seconds it POPs up additional task failed. Kent killed and nothing can be done. Met anybody else with this annoying bug? If so how treated?
60 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delqado 08.06.20

Save you can only if you have charisma 10. During the dialogue there is an option I'd rather die. And about your bug, unfortunately I can't help, except to wait for a patch. Good luck.

K
Keny93 08.06.20

There was a similar thing. Only killed it when I got into the Elevator. Helped only console command tcl. Just flew to them and began a dialogue. By the way, if charisma 10 option rather die load only 2 times. So persist before you speak with them.

v
vpooh1969 08.06.20

I had a charisma of 8, you just have to try often)

I
Ivan Celykovskiy 08.06.20

Delqado
now read, and realized that I am incredibly lucky..
My first attempt was for the 6 charisma =)

o
origamikiller 08.06.20

I have a problem after killing Norte. One of the challenges - to search the corpse -- take all, but the job is not removed. What you need to do? Or this is a bug.

K
Keny93 08.06.20

Quest was one of the most zabagovannyh in the game. Hancock didn't want to speak on the topic of building in the middle and at the end of the quest. Solved the problem only by taking his partner in his suit and pressing the Talking. +another 10 seconds the game stuck when the first corpse was leave a card.

v
vpooh1969 08.06.20

Ivan Zelikovsky
Oh, I tried like 20 times on the charisma 6 and had to spend 2 points on pure charisma to 8 to save him))))

K
KARTE3 08.06.20

the same bug that made TSL, no longer able in any way, quickly dropped Sinitsina and all

s
saa0891 08.06.20

vpooh1969

We had clothes to wear charisma +4 add suit,fashionable glasses,a hat,and grape mentat to eat +5.

Passed kvet without bugs,cloak way cool.

H
Hort88 08.06.20

The topic of this quest:Is all working fine and no crashes in the area the location where the Norte?

z
zero112 08.06.20

Had to register to write.

Also killed Kent - I do not know this is a bug or not, but if you enter the building in the image of the cloak (the cloak and hat, the machine is not needed) in Kent not shooting. You come in power armor - to catch the failure of the quest.

A
Avernes 08.06.20

zero112
armor... I guess I never thought... the man was rescued, would kiss =)

M
MaxWoolf 08.06.20

But I have a problem this is a bug or not? After completion of Mysia about Cloak assistant says that he has modified to suit and then he says that became and create one later! I have 5 missions performed sleep and it doesn't work you lazy ass! What to do?!

F
Fluke01 08.06.20

Also stumbled on a bug sweep of the building, Kent kill. When I have him in two or three levels(the upgrades on the elevators) are located.
Tried to leave a partner(Hancock) in the building(before that, save from quite far away), as well kill.
Quests performed wearing a raincoat and hat, Silver Cape.
Had to fly by tcl to the Elevator and climbing on it we can.
Talked replicas of the coat, the guards fled, Sinitsin left over Kent, and it can kill.
Talk is fine, what you want to be friends isn't a weakness, then came the remark I think I'll die, saying kill me, friend Kent, thereby avenging him. Work, started to attack me.

z
zubazaga 08.06.20

Saved with charisma 4. For this you need a Screw and a weapon with good single damage. Task - to kill the main type in the first 3 seconds, as long as the deceleration time. The rest of the raiders not agreda for the hostage.

D
Detrivil 08.06.20

I have that bug me to listen to the radio on the street, after a short time, say to kill the first guy, but kV to listen to the station still hangs. Killed the dude and then the nothing happens.

D
Detrivil 08.06.20

Hmm, in principle, my bug is insignificant. Just killed AJ and kV continued, but the job did not write to kill someone.
PS. Yet kV was razlagalsa, better do it in a suit coat ( without power armor).

X
Xavierro 08.06.20

Guys, help.
Listen first time radio killed the guy in the nooks and crannies. Then you want to leave on his body business card, but can't throw it away, as it is a QUEST ITEM. I down or the game?
Spoilerly first, then tell me how pliz.

F
Formaldegit 08.06.20

Xavierro
Approach that would see the inventory of the corpse and press the space bar!

F
Formaldegit 08.06.20

Avernes
met the same bug - changed to cloak, removed the power armor and went secretly all the rules.