3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avernes 08.06.20 09:31 pm

The silver cloak. The problem with the quest. (Fallout 4)

At the last stage when you need to kill the guy who stole Kent's got an extra challenge to Save Kent. I read on different forums that it can be save during the dialogue, which begins when suit directly to Sinitsina. So I have a strange bug - as soon as I go to the hospital, I hear gunshots somewhere at the top and after 3-4 seconds it POPs up additional task failed. Kent killed and nothing can be done. Met anybody else with this annoying bug? If so how treated?
60 Comments
Sort by:
s
sonuly 08.06.20

saa0891
But immediately after the job he doesn't want to improve, offers then run and listen to the radio. Perhaps because I have not Hancock, not finished?

F
Fedor1986 08.06.20

I tried to save him, in any way, in the end, as with the Elevator, walk forward a little, so the dialogue is not started with a fighting carbine pumped through vats demolished head sinceny, then run forward to agrilis on me, and all quietly currencies and truncated

s
sirnon 08.06.20

I, too, was ass.. cleaned the hospital.. go down the Elevator. syncsing says 1 phrase, then it should be a dialogue .. but it does not begin... closer start to shoot the hostage.. had 10 times .. bapatla tablets and directly to the lift slift from nezamestnanosti to shoot in the head syncing and standing next t,K. if you did barefoot, standing next to killed hostage.. and even if passed Crete and brought down both Kent killed someone from downline raiders.... I tried to leave the building to go (sawka in front of the Elevator was) in clothing, a cloak power left on the street.. but no ride.. the bug is with the beginning of the dialogue was.. in the end as it TURNED out, to save : swallowed again, psycho and others in the Elevator with tabasom ran as close and they begin agreda on the trigger, pulled the vats, killed sincere, almost killed 2nd next , and because of the proximity of the bottom began to burn in me and not in Kent. (I even tried with an injector before messing up, but it was not ingrow 2 tetanus :) and then maybe would have made it. Hancock also did not want to talk about the quest, I have a partner already in the settlement of sanctuary rested.. on the quest to right themselves in his neighborhood portanuli, it had to take in partners, after he already spoke and I then again took another partner until he had to leave the room :)

A
Aleksey Enyutin 08.06.20

I also had problems with this quest. Had to fly to open fire on him that he engaged me. Shooting around poor Kent impressed. I feel sorry for him was Jaya.... So little, instead of to the ground to lie continued stand.

D
Dance4Life|rus 08.06.20

Went through bolni more or less secretly. Go down the Elevator, I shout Stop!. Okay, not a question. Begin to go to Xinjiekou and Avery (next to him in the hood behind Kenny), appears some replica Xinjiekou, then disappears and he yells You're not leaving here!!. Then Avery shoots Kenny. Death, of course.
What to do mind I will not put. Power armor I don't wear a coat/hat tried to put, tried with VATS - three shots (one of them in Crete) and Avery is dead. Yes, but instead Xinjiekou kills Kenny.
Most likely due to low charisma, they aren't talking to me (2).
Even through the console it is impossible to kill that kind of stuff. When choosing a mouse for anything in radius of visibility is given the same ID a subject. Successfully to allocate is obtained only Kate, who is in front of me.

r
ripvango 08.06.20

Dmitry Соколов2
So, and you just were when you yelled stop? You write are beginning to come in.... And not need well! I got off the Elevator immediately rose. And all the rules. Dialogue and all... Specially tried options - ignore and slightly closer approach. Then Estes, but from the firing and the hostage is dead.

N
Nikolai S 08.06.20

Dmitry Соколов2
Also had this problem.In the game as it is not successfully dialogue system made it is necessary to keep the interlocutor at a certain distance. If far stand the dialog does not appear is understandable,but if the closest approach is the menu of the dialog disappears.In the latest adventure of the Silver cloak is the dialogue with Sinitsina problem.Easy menu dialog to slip,it is necessary to come slowly it only at a certain distance between the GG and Sinitsina appears.

M
Mak Kridi 08.06.20

I do after the quest was not working radio, and then Kent (which still remained in the rehab center) I can not upgrade my cloak, so the quest is normal, because what else quest will give you the opportunity to kill the ghoul in the hospital-chink-a raider who wants to kill another ghoul? cool

N
Nikolai S 08.06.20

MC Creed
Immediately after the quest the first time improves the coat on the spot in a few days you should go to this character and one more upgrade to get.

M
Mak Kridi 08.06.20

Nikolai's
The catch is that I after a conversation with Hancock was asked to upgrade my cloak, then he told me its not upgrade, every day came to him in the hospital for upgrades, does not want to improve

d
ds503759 08.06.20

Dress suit Reginald(+3 to charisma),wig Pompadour(+1),fashion glasses(+1),consume beer(+1)to a total of +6 to charisma.After trying to persuade.To Sinzano I went including stealth combat.In this case, he starts the conversation.Otherwise-shoots.

O
Old_Nick 08.06.20

ds503759
Of beer yet - a berry mentati roll is. Then without a suit of Reginald will be enough (can it not be in HS ;) )

E
Ey-Ty Kak-Tebya-Tam 08.06.20

origamibiro
So you leave a business card Elah burns!!! induce the body and space.

G
Gur1 08.06.20

Hey-You-You-Are
What is the point to respond to posts from six months ago ? Elah burns !!!

E
Ey-Ty Kak-Tebya-Tam 08.06.20

Gur1
Well, according to the laws of formal logic, for me, this post was fresh since I did not look here, so didn't see it. %)P So no need to thank me for a timely for me, help. We're fellow Gamers!!!

G
Gur1 08.06.20

Hey-You-You-Are
a + for good answer )

s
sanek selin 08.06.20

maybe someone knows how to treat a bug, there is the task to find Kent,I come to the house of memories where sekretutka vrachihi babbling just what the doctor at the bottom and about Kent wrong is not the word. Any ideas ?

M
MrGURAM76 08.06.20

Sanya Celine
Try to turn on the radio-the silver cloak.
And where there is girl Friday? There's sort of a doctor of Amari and the owner of the institution Irma and all.

Z
Zolotko555 08.06.20

Sanya Celine
I expect that you have some started and never finished the quest in the house of memories...finish it and it will not be you to Dr. Amari to send

r
ripvango 08.06.20

Sanya Celine
Can prognose it simple and go straight to Kent (he's in the room on the left)... Sekretutka..? Um... I think she's the owner of the establishment, and Amari on her work.