3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 08.06.20 09:32 pm

interested in the opinion of 2 (Diablo 2)

Pawson, why in all the guides on the farm written almost everything, the grass emergency MEF pendl and so on, but why about the farm in the barn no one writes? Does it make sense to farm there at all?? And one more question to experts AMCI, it is better to do with essential the titans and dress cheaper or more expensive to put on but with the usual?
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 08.06.20

Does it make sense to farm there at all?
The level is quite high, cow - lots, common - non-immune, LUT - dropout. Which would not farm some creeps (if masskill brought)?

cheaper
more expensive
Since when kefir titi included in the category cheaper? And so, Yes, common enough (apotik for best leach).

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

hronn, in the barn more chances to catch the cool pigs and charmy, not unique. farm, of course, there is. eth titans by themselves are not cheap, but for the farm they do not really need. for example, with the usual clean nm barn (creating another mage with not killed the Cow King) in search of charnov.

apnoti for the best of the leach
passed, and eating more of stats? ;-P makes no sense.

N
Navali_volume 08.06.20

Obsessed
So what's the point in nm to farm??

N
Navali_volume 08.06.20

And what shield is better with a strong merc, SS or 4 facet -5/x?

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

hronn, there fall charmy 3 max dmg ++, for example. you can look here and check if hp and 20 res 11 fall, then certainly nm profitsee to find charnov.
http://diablo3.ingame.de/diablodb/affix_index.php?lang=en&version=lod&patch=111

shield for nm and will fit Rhyme (in tower) or KoKoMal in tower, for Hella - SS (Um) or KoKoMal.

y
yI7bIpb 08.06.20

but why about the farm in the barn no one writes?
1) Yes, because drop severely cut back in patch 1.10.
2) the location is not the highest, so not all the cool blanks there will fall.
3) why the barn when there's a Pit - mobs there are weak, even with 8 ppl, to fly close, have the uber-box from which usually nothing of value drops.

m
minovalo 08.06.20

and eating more of stats?
And shield block need even more.

Yes, because drop severely cut back in patch 1.10.
And what is there cut?

not all the cool blanks there will fall
For example?

why the barn
More cows = more loot (problematic to seek out in a pile of trash, however).

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

Yes, because drop greatly curtailed
yI7bIpb imagined the barn - Java throws moliniu - 20 cows drops AND NOTHING.. ;D

passed, things with stats sometimes drag the titans. hopping there will apnea the Lich with no eth?

For example?
well ilitny JI - ap, hellforge-sacred, ba/caduceus, eth ca/gp/gt. Paul shields - if some nm drop, it is clearly less and worse kachestvom than in hell cows.

m
minovalo 08.06.20

If you can apnut not to its detriment, why not.

well, all ilitny MS
TC Hell Bovine disagree with you. ;)

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

passed, etzh whole Lum and Pul to fuck!!! D:

and, I kagbe for NM barn Ter.. and YnblPb for any rate - it is in vain, Yes. ;-)

K
KISfly 08.06.20

hronn
To wear more expensive but essential
Everything is easy
First run on the classics and rock the Sorka, then drag 100500 parovozov. Cook Ananya and INTEG. Coplease Griffon 20\15+fascet 5\-5, titi cairnie kosher 200едэ 9лэлэ, the POEs vigor 200едэ, the amulet Gaylord or 2ама FRW FCR thread, sneaker Waterwalk. bull ring 5лэлэ, fakelok 20\20, and kosher apex 20/20/10 the remaining space in Kermanshah to score big carmani 1 Java skill +45хапэ and small 20хапэ + layt\fire thread
The shield can be worn gmod with facets or Phoenix
Oh I forgot about the gloves 2 Java 20 IAS 15ловкости and that there
the ACU will run on 8ппл barn as Holy water. Don't thank...

N
Navali_volume 08.06.20

KISfly
And Enigma to her why?

N
Navali_volume 08.06.20

Obsessed
It turns out it makes no sense to wear a normal but enough to beat nm?? Or is it better to farm hell Cove under the Bo and the jenča 4 ppl??

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

hronn, it is possible and simple to play, but how and where depends on the desires and capabilities of the owner. you can wear it for max light damage and run around with a sidekick-conoplan - then hell the barn is easy to farm and do many other locations. if you download Java on NBC with the rules of the group, you do not care about fiberone (eth titans, Fortec), wear a thunder-s (to fix at the beginning of each br), to reach 95% ias and sougat the dance floor.
and Enigma to teleport, of course - Griffon(25), spirit(35), ring(10)= 70(68)% fcr, 13-frame teleport! ;{ this is how litters with 0% fcr. ;D

KISfly, great sales!

m
minovalo 08.06.20

Golovolomok: Ani-block-Java. ;D

y
yI7bIpb 08.06.20

not all the cool blanks there will fall
For example?
I of farmil cows, but the banal plates Archon has not dropped (though they only qlvl 84). Where there is an Archon plate, even the green Shadow plate(qlvl 83) fell :( Lacquered plates and plates of Hell's forge like ever droplist. BA, of course, also no. Like a giant Molotilov/unearthed wand.

And what is there cut?
yI7bIpb imagined the barn - Java throws moliniu - 20 cows drops AND NOTHING.. ;D
Under the reduced drop always mean reduced drop rate of rare / unique / setevoy clothes. Not arguing that of the cows, as from a cornucopia, fall tons of stuff in the form of potions, scrolls, gold, keys and arrows/bolts. The green and low blanks.

_
__Slayer__ 08.06.20

yI7bIpb
I of farmil cows...
You just had bad luck, blanks there any type dropouts.

N
Navali_volume 08.06.20

Obsessed
I have a choice of either forti or treachery or blue armor where undistribute written, is blank this value represent? All of them, just say and Soi boletos Mara, what runes for example max can dropati?

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

yI7bIpb if topalis shadow and lacquered, and archontiki fall, a matter of luck.

I cashemere, XS when they generally fell more uniques/sets/rarities, and I long to live in the world (cough, cough..). therefore, to perceive them as, it seems, and the creators intended - chotko is potentially the source of a disc I/charnov. in other words, with some small stands to go exactly the wrong way.

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

blue armor where undistribute written
hronn, :D I must remember that..
blanks the blanks strife, runes are often dramatically more expensive discs. but there are cases where the Bolva significantly harder to find those runes, it will be (Leaf, White), but when more complicated in terms of the existence of locomotives (Death). plus those cases where people are chasing a useless show-off of dusk 15/15/3.