3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prodigy007 08.06.20 09:35 pm

Impressions from the full game (Afterfall: InSanity)

Russian version of the network, unsubscribe about impressions.

I play, in principle, seemed not even bad, the only thing that is very annoying is the animation and facial expressions of characters. As I understand it the unreal engine 2, so if 3, then I think the game would be much better. But still texture at a normal level and the lighting is sometimes very nice surprises(see 3rd screenshot). Just like the rebound and rolls not too bad use. in the fighting. Of course it is clear that the game combines a lot of other popular games, Dead space, f.e.a.r. 1, doom 3, etc. Shooting and the behavior of opponents with firearms of course epic fail.

Screenshots with max graphics in 1080p:
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru
179 Comments
Sort by:
n
nazar... 08.06.20

Yak cmnty z z 4 dorima of Viti(there's a wolf in cogni kemnitz radio SHOS to say) stupid hodish in a circle... and the plot in the game interesni!

G
GariK Hunter 08.06.20

The facial animations in the game are nice and you can tell that it is not present at all.Graphics are normal but too some of the action blurry EPTA.For me I like medium quality.

f
fix4__drug 08.06.20

blah the people who passed the third Chapter

v
vavan84 08.06.20

nazar...
stray radio

who killed the second boss (the robot)? tell me how?

H
HEMOY 08.06.20

People in what could be the problem ? After GG coming down the 1st boss pix.PlayGround.ru
Carolina extinguishes the brow near the spotlight pix.PlayGround.ru
There is a movie and he again breaks up with Caroline agreeing to meet at the main building, AiD I get kicked out of Ira pix.PlayGround.ru
Restarting game did not help , tried 3 times .... Setting the compatibility mode didn't help either .
And tell me where are the save of this game , try re installing the game .
All problem solved , found the solution on one of the torrent trackers , if anyone should be write in a personal...
pix.PlayGround.ruWas playing my rating is 8/10 and only because of the animation in the commercials ,and the whole game suck even nothing ....

d
dantevictim 08.06.20

Play...
Yes, flaws in the game, a lot of... animation curve... the old engine... a lot of stamps...
but honestly for me to play despite the cliches, the atmosphere in the game is good... now, if over time some patches to fix the flaws it will be gorgeous...
about the similarity with dead space... well, if only in General terms.. personally I'm not a fan of spacey... although I love horror
this game is average... if not in play that we can go and have some fun

N
Nemezis 08.06.20

Control of the game terribly miserable. Actually, as the animation of all these fights. Besides all this, the game still sometimes get terrible brakes. From uninstall save while only the reviews that the game is not bad. But while what I saw the Grandfather of the Space and sloppy

J
Jackson[x] 08.06.20

The old engine? More than 50% of the games on UE3 and rivet the new Batman with МассЭффект3 no exception.

Control of the game terribly miserable. Actually, as the animation of all these fights. This is the main problem of the game> Clumsy animations of the fighting and all connected with them.

ps Rage On game similar the most. If you objectively judge.

S
SevDelta 08.06.20

The game reminds a lot of things,as well as Rage. Not really, WE the people got to the peak of perfection in world fiction that begin to suck her finger?! Liked the ending very much reminded me of two games--Call of Duty Black Ops and Manhunt-2,and one film--Ninth session--not bad by the way.

G
Gen4ick 08.06.20

How to kill 1st boss?

S
SevDelta 08.06.20

And who is there 1-St boss? Just detail!

G
Gen4ick 08.06.20

SevDelta
Gladiator, it is necessary to shoot in the belly, but ran out of ammo and nikde no.

S
SevDelta 08.06.20

Gen4ick
Run this city to the Coliseum around it,there should lie a gun and R-12. If not then replay or try to kill him with bladed weapons. I have not tried.

K
Konrad Marburg 08.06.20

There is a machine with cartridges.

H
HEMOY 08.06.20

Conrad Marburg
There ( in the area) has a 2-machine ammo + gun lying beside one of them and a shotgun next to the statue .
Gen4ick
For vnimatochno watch and see .

S
SlashLeander 08.06.20

Terrible directing, the miserable ugly textures and animations. In addition, incoherent plot, not scary monsters, kids and a bunch of FedEx quests. If you pass wsapoll, the game quickly get bored.
Though, at first glance, it pushes something average between impressions of Dead Space and a bit intriguing storyline (so, how could it?) what keeps me going. And I'll pass it, because the respect is rare, nowadays, to the genre of survival horror.

T
The Salt 08.06.20

Don't know about you, but to me the game sucked.
Graphics are gorgeous (But the animation is very pumped up, and the cut scenes made crazy why the characters during this scene, twitch, go from side to side and waving their arms? Especially the main character)
The story I got late, but at least he's not as short and repetitive as in The Run.
The game copies many of the games are: Dead space, Fallout, even Uncharted (the game has the same scene with the truck from 0:00 to 0:10, just Afterfall is expressed QTE)
The engine, though old, but still the quality of it is great, UE4 can wait 5 years.
Control with a gamepad, aiming in the head is almost easy, unarmed combat is not annoying, but I have not played a keypad, mouse.
Despite its poor quality, the poles did a pretty good job.

.....LaZy...... 08.06.20

Played until somewhere about 40 minutes and overall impressions are positive. On mechanics is really reminiscent of dead space,but there are distinctive features. The graphics on the level of dead space 2, kind of third person is the same. Pleased with the combat system, after all, the variety of bladed weapons, combos. The story so far that is not particularly surprising. The sound is also at a level music (or rather the ringtones of sorts) is not boring. In General at the moment, that did not like interesting,with a very silly animation screensavers. Everything else is very good. I will pass on

J
Jackson[x] 08.06.20

The ending is funny. But the feeling that this is where it was.

D
DEAMOONS 08.06.20

The game+the Count clock but the plot is not well thought out