3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 08.06.20 09:36 pm

The key item. (Diablo 2)

I propose a vote of players on the change key of an item. It may be held in several stages.
1. The first step is to decide whether the change key of an item.
2. On the second to consider possible alternatives to the current item.
3. Reasonable of the proposed options to choose the one(or more, if none of the options would not have an appreciable margin) and to offer his administration.

Please do not offtopic and not to make srachnik.
Please unsubscribe on the first two items. Preferably simple, for example,
1. Yes;
2. Named unik Armory.
and a brief explanation if you need it(key word brief).
116 Comments
Sort by:
V
VYCanisMajoris 08.06.20

1. Yes
2. To add to soj and Zod bk3-5 (thereby increasing the value to any ring BC to about the cost soja)
Those who will shout to make the key item X and remove soj and Zod - I will explain, will depreciate sharply Soj, Zod, and finally nobody wants to be, given that it is brewed all-only BotD

B
Biza_NPT 08.06.20

1) no
2) this will lead to the wigs all players , so a part score ( I scored )

f
firkax 08.06.20

1) Yes
2) remove zod and the number of young Soga to raise, zod will get his real value will be used for normal gameplay and not just Akari to leave, and aniki will also receive their norms cost (from ber)

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 08.06.20

1.Yes
2.El rune
Because it is necessary to raise its value☺

B
Bambuca 08.06.20

No
Want clone in each game caused, for example, the sale of 8 boys Saga.

s
street_vaiper 08.06.20

pochemu na servere all drugie usloviya vipadeniya predmetov ne kak v single playere?

f
firkax 08.06.20

single playeri bivayut raznie, tak chto neponyatno s ti daje chem sravnivaesh
no v celom ne all drugie a nemnogo drugie, potomu chto eto na server orientirovannii kollektivnuyu play a ne na odinochnuyu

f
firkax 08.06.20

Bambuca
v d2 net klonov
a ti offtoper vprochem kak i ya

s
street_vaiper 08.06.20

raznie singl player? singl player standartniy kogda pokupaesh diablo 2 skachivaesh i ego ili bez kakih dopolnitelnih ustanovochnih faylov igraesh. nu ofc + runnie word dlya battle neta. zachem menyat shans dropa na servere?

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 08.06.20

street_vaiper
single player chit OFK

f
firkax 08.06.20

single player v zavismosti otlichaetsya ot togo kakoi u tebya patch ustanovlen
a ih uje dva desyatka est'
uje ne govorya o modah

_
__Slayer__ 08.06.20

firkax
be used for normal gameplay
And as for normal gameplay with this rune? There is one runeword polychromy. In the ethereal perfect Zach or arreat to push?

zod will get his real value
He won't get anything, will become even more useless rune. Will be what kind of tyrael, a sort of fleece of prestige.

On topic:
We need to radically change the system of obtaining anyhow on this server.
Well, it will change the key of the item, and what?
Will also be a certain group of people to dislodge them, and it is absolutely the same. And for new guys and old who have never participated in such events, this possibility is very big risk. In my group of anatomically atty they are unlikely to accept, it is profitable to buy them zod or soji and the rest of the comrades are not reliable and can easily kidanut, distribute the old ip, which will be lumpy, or not to fulfill the promise completely.
It would be great if every one of you for a certain value could have the chance to beat any.

f
firkax 08.06.20

He won't get anything, will become even more useless rune.
you do not understand
to obtain the real value - not to increase it
the cost will decrease of course, to the one that corresponds to the SUWANEE in his essential Zaki and botd
and this is the normal gameplay

It would be great if everyone individually ... could have the opportunity
no
more precisely - if you want it, go for this game methods (collect runes as I can and put them in equality, if they want to of course) rather than trying to turn the essence of Eventa

K
KISfly 08.06.20

1. that does not change except for the drop rate (preferably increase)
2. set a specific amount of key item to the player was exactly the goal, not the Field of Miracles

D
Dosmotr 08.06.20

firkax
firkax wrote:
attempts to transform the entire essence of Eventa
Everyone needs just any and they don't care essence Eventa. And in PG, and so it is distorted to the limit.

Selling 4-8 coolant in a Privat game - ideal for most players. And it is in fact a very good engine of the economy. Everyone will have a huge incentive to buy\farm Soi.

R
Rivnyanyn 08.06.20

to remove zod
Why are you kei-itema approved? o_o
On topic: Personally, I would like to kei-itemm was current sodzh, as in the original game. BUT, any changes Kay-itema in the middle of the season is better not to, and it will be like with the Announcement:)

_
__Slayer__ 08.06.20

firkax
Though not a transliteration replied, that's good.
I would not have broken off to popraviti and invest. But how can I trust someone without knowing him properly? Especially when so many examples of different sadalova. And guarantees and the return of property in case of procidano no. And why get involved in such risky activity?
Much safer to do as I suggested - to rely only on themselves, and not to trust questionable players.

K
KISfly 08.06.20

firkax wrote:
single player v zavismosti otlichaetsya ot togo kakoi u tebya patch ustanovlen
a ih uje dva desyatka est'
uje ne govorya o modah
And unless the game is not prepatched automatically when connecting to the server the PlayGround? And the difference between single mode from the network if a game with a license disk, and the patch with the above mentioned servers?

G
GL_15 08.06.20

Offer not to touch anything. If a thing ain't broke, don't fix(S). How long have been reset? it seems not, but it is desirable to change I had to.

O
Obsessed 08.06.20

Everyone needs just any and they don't care essence Eventa. And in PG, and so it is distorted to the limit.
+1. the essence Eventa in the accumulation anyhow my sidekick.