3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
... ... ... 08.06.20 11:00 pm

Vernon Roche (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

This topic is already immediately clear from the title, will be devoted specifically to the commander of the Blue Stripes. This will be discussed tilbudet Rocher himself as a person, his attitude to some of the characters and specifically to Geralt. Also in this thread you can discuss the passage for the side of Vernon, all the decisions You make. And of course, the ending.
58 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr_deck 08.06.20

White Fox
Support, Roche - a great and colorful character, it's pretty distinctive, sometimes daring, and dedicated!!! Probably the most charismatic male character in the game, well, except for our protégé =))))

M
Midlight 08.06.20

Vernon Roche is a very charismatic character who will never throw in trouble and always listens to common sense. Throughout the game, Geralt and Vernon have suffered much and can firmly say that Roche became one of the best friends of Geralt (like dandelion or Zoltan).

Particularly awful was when Henselt hung his entire unit, I felt like I was on the site of Vernon, and felt the bitterness of what happened. :(

T
Tigrenok123 08.06.20

I the game was Truly over, but still, when I passed the second Chapter, I was really sorry to hear what Roche says that Geralt joined to proteins.

PS: In the first part I also took protein, but I didn't cause such a discomfort to listen to what he says about it Siegfried.

M
Midlight 08.06.20

Tiger, I wonder how Jorvet comments about people? :)

R
Runaa 08.06.20

D-Generation
In my passage Iorvet admits that he was wrong in relation to men, but the witch says nothing.

T
Tigrenok123 08.06.20

D-Generation
And where does it?

L
Lunh 08.06.20

Hmm.. Roche of course is also memorable pesona. And what is most interesting is very vital In our time too, are such. This time it strongly characterizes
pix.PlayGround.ru

K
KostaRPK 08.06.20

Interesting... But if only they Iorveta such fierce enemies weren't... (free fantasy)

M
Midlight 08.06.20

That's always the fans Truly are the answer. ^_^

P
Petrovich iz Rivii 08.06.20

I side with Roche passed. Well as persona he is not even bad, but like an assassin do the dirty work too pious. I can't imagine a man with his position which logically includes torture, threats, investigations, bribery, betrayal, and paranoia, and that he was an adequate, sensible, and loyal, and not a rat who who does not trust, but himself, has no friends and sucks up to the king, usually such posts and take. The most common time is when all its subordinate hanged, so he was furious that, again, not the relevant post, but betrays realism as a character. I thought he framed Geralt for the country, but no, so respect that. The second time ha mother will go though the fork to betray Vernon?

R
Runaa 08.06.20

the commander of the Blue lines

pix.PlayGround.ru

F
Festr.. 08.06.20

I went and Truly, and Roche. Both guys are great. However, the goals are different... Jorvet for peace between the races, and Vernon - the revenge Summer. Vernon smooth people Smart, loyal, and forgiving(in the case of Geralt, with the Detmold - Nini), trustful, a man of honor, a patriot. And at the same time harsh. Brilliantly fights(of shikarnaja scene during the rescue anais(not the massacre of Detmold, and the massacre of archers)). Fights for the future of Temeria. In General, a classy guy. I respect him very much. But no more than Truly. But not less.
It is a pity that it was impossible to complete the game so that all lived together. I noticed that the path Truly, how strange it would sound, not as bloody as the path of Roche.

R
Runaa 08.06.20

I have a question that you need to do to make friends with Roche, I did not succeed, the Witcher and left him just a friend. And understanding they never came, although I honestly tried very hard.

L
Lunh 08.06.20

Vernon Roche

pix.PlayGround.ru

A
Anexx 08.06.20

Runaa, and how it were just friends? Mean, how do you understand this?

I'm here in the first pass, the Hangover quest was not completed, after a romantic scene with Triss did not agree that the need to walk away, so a conversation was not supported in the first Chapter Rocher, the second came to the camp to talk and have fulfilled the quest Against the blue stripes, allowed to kill Henselta, and in the third Chapter I went with Vernon to save anais, gave the girl Rodovid.

And that's all. In the last scene of Vernon meets Geralt in the red mundirchik and out of the city they are a company out three of them: the Witcher, Triss and Roche.

In the following passage it was almost as well except for the fact that the quest Hangover was performed, and Henselt alive.

And like, after this, Geralt and Roche have become or remained friends.

Lуnх, as the art is good) I'll Keep my it myself for my collection, if you like.
Only, in my opinion, not spelled Roshe - Roshe, and Roche (http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Vernon_Roche).

L
Lunh 08.06.20

Anexx

No, not against it. If a person exhibits works in open access without any reservations, then by default he agrees that his work can take anyone and use anything at their discretion. I'm glad you like it. But the mistake that says, well, sometimes I looked how to spell it :)

R
Runaa 08.06.20

Anexx
I just noticed an interesting detail: the dialogue, even in commercials great depend on our choice, and very well remember the replica of the finals, the finals for Roche and Iorveta must be identical to the number of replicas and even replicas need to be, but personally I was not quite right, and clips of dumb (i.e. just actions) and phrases in my passage for Roche was not all that Iorveta, even after the witch had called him a friend, Roche does not deign mentally says goodbye to Geralt before the fight with Summer.
I've been wondering what kind of phrase was in the final for Roche.

A
Anexx 08.06.20

Runaa, in the final? You have to look. I write.

You and Triss went to save anais or together with Roche?

Added: the Game has started. Yes, I only have one thing forgot. Due to the fact that I incorrectly the game propeccia, I had to reinstall. Old saves because of this was removed. But nothing... now somewhere in the middle of the game, and the passage is identical in the past. As I pass, so I will write here all the lines of dialogue.
But now I just remember that the right handed Geralt's hand, so he could get told about the further your destiny, that Geralt asked You Radonski eagle on his uniform is not too tight?, after they(Yes, Geralt and Roche) went to Summer. There is, in fact, was Triss.
Vernon was already wanted together with the Witcher to go with the Summer deal(it was something like: it's Time to end this now.) but Geralt said that he should do so and told Roche together with Triss to go to the ship with the phrase: If things don't come back, go home without me.
Regardless of, murdered Summer or not, Triss, Roche and Geralt Threesome out of the city.

Lуnх, Thank You))

R
Runaa 08.06.20

Anexx
I have Geralt said wait for me with Triss at the gates, neither of which the ship was out of the question.
Haven't had phrases like: be careful or die in a battle with Summer.
With Triss was the phrase, with Iorvetom was, and with Roche no.

A
Anexx 08.06.20

Runaa, I ship it I don't remember exactly, but I think he was. And the phrase: If after the hour will not come, then sail away/leave without me exactly was.
Be careful, be careful... I don't remember.

Although, if you have all three of us out of the city, it is currently possible to take it as a friendship.

I will go, I will write here.

Added: on YouTube presented this option (