3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Well_Thompson 08.06.20 11:02 pm

Impressions from the PTA (For Honor)

For me it is boring..No variety.
People no really..Can play only with bots..
Bots hard.
Optimize standards..
86 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 08.06.20

Well, as always, do not forget what is the topic. All comments which don't contain impressions will be deleted.
Played? Then write your impression and go on to do their business, and if you have not played, but you suddenly had a question or several, then nobody forbids you to create a topic where you can ask questions.
There you will find such a large and blue button New topic
http://forums.playground.ru/for_honor/

a
agula98 08.06.20

Very boring, well at least the optimization is normal.Although for some reason Fraps in the game refuses to work, but Oh well.The most hated system when you need to focus on the enemy and a circular selector to select stands of course,I understand the armor, the weight of the weapon all cases but not so slow to change stand until the change is already 10 times killed.In General, it is certainly not mine.To buy, and so weren't going, and after PTA, and even more so.

k
kenny undead 08.06.20

I don't know how many,but I really liked it
+ grafon
+optimization
+duel mode
+characters
Of the minuses can be noted the mistakes of the servers,the main thing that the release is fixed.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.06.20

Damn, the optimization is not that high, and really a masterpiece!!!!! A game where it is boring, but where it is not. And all the same fun with real people to play))))

S
Slava74oren 08.06.20

Nice, but to play it I will not.

V
Vasek Vasekk 08.06.20

Optimize clear, which is amazing in last games.
People who were waiting for the Witcher 3 is clearly not there.
Don't know if I buy the game I think the beta enough to play in that.For it is not my genre.Though rubles in MMO games for bercow carlsbad with great love.

l
lomond555 08.06.20

Monotonous and boring

K
Keroblack 08.06.20

Unfortunately, a typical game from Yubisoft: interface, interface, interface. Icons, HP, labels takes half of the screen.
The dialogue is on the level, even very high.
Tried mode 4 on 4. A wild mess. A few dozen bots, from what is happening on the screen do not understand that.
Duel. Again, we must look at the clues.
And then I got kicked from the server.
10 out of 10, the gameplay on the tip

H
HandsomeRed 08.06.20

As it is all messy...I do Not understand what is happening. Bots are hard, and the people there...because they search for players lag.

m
meagarry 08.06.20

I didn't come. Monotonous and boring. In fact the game where you have to run. In the beginning, messy in the office and what's going on are confused. But even much to understand all this very strong desire. But fans of fighting games, perhaps the game might like.

b
bre4kthru 08.06.20

Played a couple of 2v2 matches with real people, the connection is quite tolerable, the action is, optimize at the level expected pvp level for dark souls, but it's much easier. Bored did not, but again it is better to play in team with friends. The first game from yubikov that I bought during the beta test.

J
JolyMau5 08.06.20

Sadly. Bots what is painfully strong. Stamina buries the entire combat system. Block up/left/right - the most idiotic part of the game. For me, the surveillance of the position of the sword is impossible, because of what always gets in trouble.
Stamina is spent on everything. At one point of stamina is not enough to hit, trivial to hit. It would be better implemented weak/strong kick than that. So I do not understand whether it really to run away from enemy when you run out of stamina, because on the rebound, too, like to spend it.

At first, but then with all these points for himself buried the game.

t
tema padonok 08.06.20

Not only that, boring and slow and the management is not very responsive, and most importantly-there is no sense of weight weapons, impact sound is generally great - it's just there, battles take place in complete silence, only quiet sounds of waving chopsticks, heroes and bots waving heavy swords don't make a sound and die, too, in utter silence - battle of the deaf. The sound of falling on the armored enemy, like the sound of shit falling in a puddle, the sound is broken shield bot is one to one if the student broke a wooden ruler in the rack include not necessarily simple spam faster and easier, duel 1 on 2 with unreal chance to survive alone, unlike Dark Souls and Bloodborne.
Verdict: a typical product of the times, we - beautiful but absolutely soulless 3 we will have another beta ( Ghost recon) from this wonderful company, I feel it will be bad.

D
Doomshfaft 08.06.20

A few hours churned bots, to not be ashamed of online quit. Went - not ashamed. Bethke itself is quite playable, serious minus - the game meets learning. Had to first pass it, and then put in the settings for full screen mode.
She fights very cheerfully, but the battle against multiple opponents at once is very annoying, though probably so intended.
Although sometimes there are enemies Ala zaklika me to death, which is somewhat spoils the impression.

And the most important thing. Where the hell are all the Vikings? For a dozen matches any 1 he met, gives way on all fronts... the Choice of faction doesn't affect playable characters, but it still all went for samurai.

a
a_noob_is 08.06.20

Here too the reaction of the game. Not mine. Lose everything. But the game is good. The dialogue is on the level. Optimization generally bozhestvenna. Search for players with medium to fast nat, without delay. But you get bored pretty fast. Beta play is enough. The more it in Russian rolled.

s
sangen 08.06.20

Bullshit, tired of 10 minutes, removed. Boring.

S
Sergey741 08.06.20

Boring chopper.

V
Vasek Vasekk 08.06.20

After playing decently in all modes - I will say that this beta for everyone, so nigrutsa not buy it.
New sensations just not expected.

By far this sasinka not worth buying purely as an investment.
The same Devein to go solo 100% in the story at least worth the money spent.The atmosphere of the winter city I went.And that music pumping horror - still causes awe...
Right now, here on the days will get a special key from MSI, and I think to sell it, keep just sorry.For get bored of it quickly in 2-3 days.

_
_Y_ 08.06.20

Very mixed feelings. On the one hand the game seems to be nothing, but as for me the usual sessionsa to kill time. Although it is only beta. Like in the commercials was shown something like a single company, I will be very happy if she will be in the release version of the game. Pros:
1) Optimization
2) Nice graphics
3) Customization of characters and weapons (although you could do better)
Cons:
1) As for me, the awkward control keyboard and mouse (although you may just need to adjust or prilovchitsya)
2) Small maps
3) Poor AI bots. Very annoying that the bots run only on the center point, not all three. This turns out a mess.

Well, as some General comments. Overall the game has potential, but the money its not worth it. Max would give 1000 p. Bots all the time rod on the center point To and it's unfortunate. But the more regrettable then that the players are rod-like bots like sheep there too. Maybe it's because of ignorance of maps (although they are just two and obchelsya), maybe because of the players themselves. When the battle with multiple players i.e. a hero is hard to play on PC because the controls are wretched. When you from all sides knead heroes this isn't to shift the goalposts and the fuss the mouse to repel attacks. At the moment, little online. And indeed, the heroes of the different fractions do not differ much from each other, well, except for that in appearance. Sometimes, and in fact quite often there are problems with the servers. Well, do start The Division I learned nothing yubikov, becoming scared for the release.

PS I Hope Ubisoft will develop the game and listen to player feedback.

I
Ilya Rak 08.06.20

Boevka was trying to do good... But did not...
All the very bone - and therefore hard. The vinrar tactics zaklik. Because maybe blow over.