3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FrankDraven 08.06.20 11:05 pm

Long run (Doom (2016))

I bought the incentive comp is not the mammoth, 6700k i7 16gb RAM gtx 1070. start 2 minutes no more, but to go in network et finally a complete ass. Real et kaknau fixed Current please no retarded answers supposedly play on the console, etc, or reinstall Windows, Windows fresh, 10kA
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enyanari 08.06.20

And the maps in multiplayer how is shipping fast?

B
Bombardirovschik 08.06.20

FrankDraven
Defragmenter train , pick up the baby.
the network maybe it is looking for partners or something.

K
KroRex 08.06.20

Hard drive quicker and smarter to buy or even ssd. The game volume is rather big.

P
POSTAL_R 08.06.20

FrankDraven
Do you have ssd or hdd installed?
For quick launch of applications and the same OS I would suggest to use ssd disk, 3 times speed up loading of everything on your comp.
Most likely at you something with hard. Either he is full or not working properly.

P
POSTAL_R 08.06.20

FrankDraven
Soran not properly read, the previous answer has changed )
And the rest of the game how to behave ? and Windows how fast is.

g
gliga142 08.06.20

All the way .. Especially if the hdd .. I first time

F
FrankDraven 08.06.20

Enyanari
no, everything else works the upper class, but have the game option.

F
FoXtrot777 08.06.20

FrankDraven
I have about the same. Loner runs relatively fast, network a little longer, but Snapmap maybe up to a minute to boot. I can say that loading speed bump somewhere in the area of 33-35%. I also have a HDD drive. I personally save defragmentation priority files using iobit smart defrag (do not consider for advertising). And yet, when I start the game, turn off all torrents and file sharing sites that anything loaded onto the disk.

P
ProPsyh 08.06.20

Yes! All the way. Boy was I surprised. But you can make shortcuts. Separately, for a single, separately for animation, and separately on the editor. Sensitive save time. Defragmentation also helps but only on the HDD.