3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashihary 08.06.20 11:08 pm

The drop in fps (Grand Theft Auto 5)

People,the problem with GTA 5,who faced,I go in game everything seems normal stable 60 fps,just go into the grass fps drops to 30,while in the graphics settings to change any parameter, say first disable the 2x fold-aliasing and then re-enable the fps stabiliziruemost in the future,everything is fine, also go in the grass and the fps is kept,there is certainly a drawdown 5-12 fps,but this is not noticeable, what could be the trick?
Percent 7600k i5 overclocking to 4.6 ghz 16GB operatives,video xtrime 1060 gtx g1 gaming 6gb game optimizirovan in the application of NVIDIA,before such was OK,but now when entering visible on the road a little soapy texture and subsidence fps in the grass,and removed it going into settings and turning off/on any option in the graphics settings,and load in these moments well, Maxim 70-80% on the graphics card and about 60% in percent,temperature approximately 60 percent, plus or minus 5 degrees,the video card does not rise above 55.
games such as the Witcher 3, for honor,nfs,doom work without any complaints
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
H434P 08.06.20

Checked just now at home, same shit, in grass, drops to 30, no more, no less. Used to think that just grass eats a lot of resources, and it turns out that if you change any graphic settings, the fps goes back up again to 50-60. What is the reason, it is not clear (config in the profile)

D
Danil Zotov 08.06.20

do not have to change it in settings, it is sufficient to collapse and expand the game and the same hat

N
N0NAKK 08.06.20

Had the same problem, I personally turn off vertical sync and turn on again

D
DRAGONEZIS 08.06.20

Ashihary
Don't touch the game via a utility from Nvidia. Tune all the knobs and you will have happiness.
If it falls to 30 and doesn't rise, it probably enabled Vsync. Just put shadows on high, and not on the shadow from Nvidia and Amd, not so beautiful, but sink should not. Just in the game, so happy, weed to load is not the core vidyuhi and computing unit. Well, at least I have a 970 so -_-

A
Ashihary 08.06.20

Here with the shadows is interesting will have to try. Map recently took,thought,10th generation clicked all lagoe and without dances with a tambourine,and then turned on again shaman need

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

Hi...I have a wild problem with the sagging fps.
My config:
AMD x4 860k 4.2 GHz
8Gb Ram
radeon r9 270 2gb
The problem is as follows. Start the game all works as a watch, but after 10-15 min fps sags for a few seconds from 50 to 12. And this is with all graphics settings. Half a year played on a Nvidia 560se though not sugar but becoming numb, this was not a week ago I bought Radik and Hello to drawdown. What could be the problem? P. s Tried everything : reinstallation of Windows, the game, of course the wood is the latest (roll on firewood for GTA 5 gave no results),I defragmentarea, rearranged and generally turned off the file podckaji.....sense 0. The most interesting that at the time of drawdown the load on the graphics card is about 13%. Monitor the temperature...all as expected. Ahh please help. yorus a week already with this garbage, and to no avail.

M
Mishanya_93 08.06.20

And Yes...forgot to say that this problem is only with Gta 5 ( which realized that online). Tests on other games...everything works as it should

D
DRAGONEZIS 08.06.20

Mishanya_93
But there is an assumption that you twisted much the graphics settings. The game eats all the memory and start the consumption of RAM, and because of this, most of firiza and drawdown, and not a primary testing textures. Run msi afterburner and see what and how much eats and loaded.