3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhon Snou 2 17.10.19 02:12 pm

Creaking sound (Dead Rising 4)

Installed it, thought everything will be okay. But it was enough to start a new game at the loading screen began a strong grinding sound. And in the rollers as it is very delayed with speech defects. Despite the fact that fps on high settings good, is it worth it to switch to the menu - the sound becomes normal and smooth. Go back to the game - a wild screech, impossible to play. In other games of this I do not remember. Help who you can.
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 17.10.19

Jon Snow 2
If you have pirates, then just reinstall the game again, or change to another Repack. But if you have a license, then it may be either with the audio driver that you want to replace / update, or roll back to the previous driver version. If that doesn't help, then in the game settings in the sound tab, you can set the default everything as it was originally. If this does not help, then it maybe in the hardware of a computer you have something. And despite what you have is Windows more. Personally, I have never in the play, with no squeaking sound. I have only had problems with FPS they are small, they are large, but with constant subsidence, due to the lack of RAM memory in hardware, because of the weak graphics card for certain demanding on hardware games.
PS Just now noticed what the game was created by the author of the theme, to writing the answerer, I don't even know what game it is.

M
MystikBeatz 17.10.19

Jon Snow 2
Go to the sound options and set the frequency of 44100 Hz. Help. The same problem was.

i
iMiracle 17.10.19

MystikBeatz
Thanks tremendous :ZZ

g
ggsscc 17.10.19

+1

D
Dzhon Snou 2 17.10.19

MystikBeatz
Sorry for the late reply, helped, thanks a lot!

M
Maksimilian Guc 17.10.19

MystikBeatz
Thank you