3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20 11:11 pm

AMD display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Guys, If anyone knows, tell me. 2-3 times a day for more than six months, or fly the Drava with the message in the header, either for a few seconds just slows down the viewing of movies, and if you don't have time to pause, it is a black screen and dies with a hang player or the browser. Drava latest. diet productive. The frequency is also reduced.. banned the automatic search and installation of wood... nifiga does not work. tested none program AIDA64 Extreme 50 minutes , with the card everything is fine. vidyuhi radeon r9 280x gaming

SOLVES THE PROBLEM
I removed completely the driver videokarty, rebooted the computer, allowed Windows 10 to download and install the correct driver, and then rebooted the computer, and only after that installed the latest updates videodrivers. All. After that, the error stopped popping up.
22 Comments
Sort by:
n
n3rd1 08.06.20

What Windows you use? 8.1 , 10 ? If Yes, then try to change the power settings control Panel \ All control panel items \ electricity HIGH PERFORMANCE
PS. If videhoe all right, this lack of nutrition because of the economic mode in the new windose and the wood here there is nothing.

S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20

n3rd1
Thanks for the advice
I have already described a solution to the problem in the first post. In my case it only helped