3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 09.06.20 01:40 pm

The game slows down randomly. (Far Cry: Primal)

Hi.
Sometimes I play and the game starts to slow down in open areas or after a fast move with the frame rate from 1 to 5, and sec 10 15 , then the seizure ends and everything is fine. the game is stable below 55 fps does not drop, up to 200 in the caves. on average, 66 - 70.
4 gig of video memory. HD textures enabled. during these seizures nagruzhennosti both cards falls on 5 - 10 % like them a break occurred, but the frequency of the GPU, VRAM and voltage fluctuation. then after having a seizure shows the usage of the GPU in the normal range is from 60 to 99, depending on location.

this is me the video memory is not enough? but if she lacked the friezes would always, I remember how it was with vach the dogs there were slowdowns when fast driving was not enough memory, but the GPU was loaded, and so always did not fall. and then if I quickly go to a saber-toothed all the rules. is stupid I walk and having a seizure happens.

don't know on what to sin, the first time such a problem, the acceleration did not help.
In this game, faced with this:(
in фк4 this was not even on 4K resolution.

Maybe it's a sly problem caminiti?
The owners of the single GPU with 4GB cards tell me you have this problem with HD textures?
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul_SH 09.06.20

Rampertumskin
In the forums many complaints about poor performance of the SLI in this game. Here is one solution (for what it's worth).
Some players have unsubscribed, there is no problem on the new driver that added a SLI profile for FC Primal.

PS. For UHD textures razrabotciki the recommended video memory of 4 GB. But tests show that the actual consumption of memory can reach up to 5.5 GB.

S
SwedovSandr 09.06.20

Rampertumskin
make the resolution to 720... the game will become more nimble, even with HD textures... if you play on мониторе6 not on TV, it is quite tolerable picture

R
Rampertumskin 09.06.20

Yes, I have already passed it)) tembolee seizures these were times in a couple hours. finally do not care. looks really little memory and so it behaves strangely.

Maybe a feature dvigla like that. but in any other games if there is memory they'll always Freesat and not randomly. or maybe it's a glitch sly. in any case, check and fix I do not want already, the game is passed)

S
Sasha Ruseckiy 09.06.20

Rampertumskin
people about of games v1.3.3
I also have the game is retarding and crashes to desktop with error
I turned off high resolution textures and everything else is twisted to the max
the count is not affected
and that's already completed 23% of the game and not one of the flight braking and sagging
all smoothly without freezes
try it helped me

R
Rampertumskin 09.06.20

Sasha Rusetsky
right now I would be on the date of the message not to look. have prisila due to the fact that 4 gig VRAM not enough for HD textures.