3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jr-sneg 09.06.20 01:42 pm

not checkeda server (Diablo 2)

the second day of istypical't.
trying to log in ди2 - it does not pass the connection to the server, it hangs on checking version. is at least 1 window, at least 4 outdoor - no difference.
standard options, like peel rate in the system, and the like - all made.

hanging on stages as on the screen ( screen with Chekina somewhere lost, but that's obvious ).
just a few days ago, this was not - normal walks.
with iron of problems there : i3,6gb,1gb_nvidia,ssd
Internet is also okay. and pings checked, and speed was measured.

only I have this ? or someone suffers ? ( Firka, with his catchphrase ди2 is suffering please pass ))
in what side to dig though ?
suspected server or my network any more XS.
6 Comments
Sort by:
j
jr-sneg 09.06.20

+ is such that 1 window playing a mage came in mapou, played, left - back is the loading, thinks and then disconnects from the server, re-enter the password again and it should connect.

Z
ZuPeRnEkR 09.06.20

I have this only happens when more than 5 mules for a short period of time making

i
irknet 09.06.20

With a network something.
It is still possible if a few times to quickly connect and disconnect from server (press the button battle.net and immediately click cancel), but it is unlikely you were doing.
With the server all is well, other players such problems do not arise.

j
jr-sneg 09.06.20

ZuPeRnEkR
when more than 5 Windows with a short period of time connectada - this feature is. it's not terrible. it's not contagious.

f
firkax 09.06.20

try to take packet loss?

j
jr-sneg 09.06.20

losses no.
a couple of days watch. from time to time are unable to connect in any way - a complete mess.
after a while, everything is getting better and playing normally.
then the cycle repeats.
as I understand it - the problem is either my ISP or my network somewhere trouble.
in General, the topic can be covered in the course.