3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exe_Red 17.10.19 02:13 pm

The change of locations - what do you think? (Metro Exodus)

Very strange , but I think I need the change was made by the Dmitry Glukhovsky and 4A Games , write here your opinion . Why do the pious of the Moscow Metro better Surface Exodus'and Vice versa . Just want to know your opinion , and you will be able to know the opinion of others about changing the areas where you will run MH(Main Hero) .

P. S Put more dislikes allowed for no reason , I'm going to smudge them .
21 Comments
Sort by:
p
pharaon08 17.10.19

There is the open world promise, no. And again, depending on how implement

S
STALTEK 17.10.19

open world games latest the rage so to speak for me better open world mixed with subway vaults 50 50

N
Nikita Hobotnev 17.10.19

I think the full OM will not.
Will give us a great location to go explore.
Bored on the train and went.
Metro? Probably only in large cities, and just Bambari.

f
fominviatheslav20 17.10.19

To discuss what is not seen-?

K
Konstantin335 17.10.19

Still I would like that done in the previous parts was the outdoor world does not need this game.

A
ANKILOZAVR 17.10.19

Nikita Korotnev
Some locations are large multi-pontocaine like in call of Pripyat.Others may be linear,as in a subway.It is interesting to travel by train Aurora can only be in one direction,or you can return to previous locations?Most likely the train will not be controlled by the player and will only in order to justify the change of locations,and their diversity.

s
saa0891 17.10.19

There'll be no open world (and he's clearly not needed,this is just a useless dissipation of forces of developers),just focused on the fact that action will take place on the surface,and attacks are now going to take the subway.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 17.10.19

ANKILOZAVR
Maybe will have some influence. For example do not found card - go found - in the other direction.

G
Grandshot 17.10.19

In open locations and the time limit to do so. This may imply, because we all know that the train will not wait. On the one hand, it will not be nice to the players that they will not systematically explore the whole level. But on the other hand, it may be enough to increase the replay value, especially if the visited areas will be affected at least for the nuances in the story. For example: In the allotted time managed to explore only the Western part of the location. Found a canister of fuel, which is useful in the future to one of the stations to fill the loader and load something on the train.
In another passage explored the Eastern part of the location. Fuel was not found, but found a card with the designation of a plant where they can stay useful things. In the end, passing the next station,which was visited in the first pass, the train goes in the direction of the plant itself, and the plot goes is a little different. Thus it would be interesting to pass the game several times.

D
Denis Yunik 17.10.19

The map from the game. Pioneer truth was able to see, and what is more, will We become extinct???

Z
Zerencij 17.10.19

AEM

A
ANKILOZAVR 17.10.19

Grandshot
The biggest intrigue is how organized will move.Will train,only to justify the move between locations,or they can be controlled and free to move ( that hardly).I think that there will be fight scenes in Metro Last Lignt ,metro 2033,when there on motorizing went,and even had a ride on the train,when he saved Black.

G
Grandshot 17.10.19

Denis Yunik
Maybe there is a title , We win

ANKILOZAVR
Maybe in some places the train will stop to take a better explore the location. But the train is still not a trolley), frequent stops will be felt not realistic. And besides, heroes will always endanger yourself stopping composition. Therefore, in my opinion, the best solution would be some gamedesign to make the train a sort of unstoppable force, which need to constantly be considered and eye on the time.

But, on the other hand, forced stop, all the same can be attributed to the realism when for example you need to send scouts ahead to check if there are actually sleepers, and whether they in the appropriate state (or, conformity to traditions, to send the case errand boy in the face of the protagonist). Still, the plot, the world has experienced the Apocalypse, so God knows what I could with the Railways to happen without supervision)
In General, there are many solutions, and each can come up with interesting gameplay exercise. View how to get out of the developers)

A
ANKILOZAVR 17.10.19

Grandshot
Maybe some locations are very large,as in Shost Warrior 3 and it will be possible to move freely, for example in the UAZ.And so I think that the train scene is needed to justify the move between locations,and can be so level load times we will roll into the train and look around,it's much better than loading screens.Well, guesses a lot,by the time the situation should become clearer.

A
Alert 17.10.19

So what? There are some locations who played?

D
Den4ikOdessa 17.10.19

Аlert
Just great, Loki, moving between them on the train.

Y
Yuiy 17.10.19

why there is no transition after the Caspian sea , the continuous chanting on the train that I travel so
thanks in advance

a
amorphyc 17.10.19

Yuyi
In the cabin of a diesel locomotive on the map click! )))

a
aist16 17.10.19

amorphyc
Thank you! Also, have heard enough... :-)

a
amorphyc 17.10.19

aist16
I spent 30 minutes on the guitar was brenesal . ))