3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[k.osof]Lis 17.10.19 02:13 pm

Search mods (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People is there a mod to version 1.0006. When you throw the Stalker suit he picks up and dons (if the suit is satisfied). I beg you give a link to the mod.
Beforehand grateful.
186 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 17.10.19

I like that I just freak out with the mod from stalkers, and it's a night - in area in addition to Sydor's no one there. The bus stops are heaps of the corpses of stalkers, gangsters, warriors. I pressed the dump gate and went to the bar - stable emission in the transition. So what's next don't know.

-
-Kosh- 17.10.19

Maybe the Area clean? :)

M
Madevi 17.10.19

Neonbod, so no problem to do.
SoC. Do mutants/hostile factions friends/neutrals

S
Slesarshik 17.10.19

remember there is a mod that allows respawning things in the backpack of the player during the game, please tell me or recall the name of this mod.

X
XeOs 17.10.19

Slesarshik

The master zone

M
Morder07 17.10.19

looking for GMS outfit mod on PM.in Google the request not to send there all the links are broken

M
Madevi 17.10.19

Slesarshik, or Spawner Mod

M
Mister Karter 17.10.19

Looking for a stable Lord of the Zone for version 1.0006.
And most importantly NORMAL! Without any additions at 20 MB!

s
serafont 17.10.19

my question is it plizz what Stalker pack are BULLET HOLES ON the WALLS AND OTHER MATERIALS?

I want to replace the standard bullet holes in Stalker its created by me
I want to make a very beautiful highly detailed bullet holes on the surfaces and paste them into the game it how and where to get them?in the game Stalker in a pack lying than to unpack ?

[
[scintilla] 17.10.19

Can be in textures to open them you need Paint.net

R
Rastaman_vip74 17.10.19

serafont
Look in the pfx

|SOC|Zucchini
Not only Paint.NET even Gimp and Photoshop c installed plug-ins.

r
ronaldo1705 17.10.19

great stalkers,I recently downloaded shadow of Chernobyl decided to recall the old played the last time probably 3 years ago in mod Wishmaster.and I need a good mod that fits these criteria--mod should be as close to the reality(carrying 40 kg of weight,the hawk is not a cure, etc., but also must not be too hardcore of a type in the wild boar should be allowed 2 shops of rounds with a Kalashnikov or a zombie neoboutonia),also want a lot a lot of new original quests,normal weapons,new costumes,realistic trade,intelligent NPCs,and most importantly, no bugs.have installed patch 1.04 need mods for it.asking to the subject to be treated with understanding and with the inherent stalkerskoy solidarity to write to write the names of the mods.also write good mods for clear sky and call of Pripyat.who will write the author drink yadu pass do not delay!!anyone who will help thanks in advance!

r
romabug 17.10.19

OGSE like so. Good mod.

K
Koroleva luchnic 17.10.19

Narodnaya Solyanka probably..
Well AMK, at all times..
Yes, a lot of good, to each his own

G
GREY_ANGEL 17.10.19

AMK !

k
koliakolia62 17.10.19

hi all ..anyone knows such a mod in the PM. ers . where the bandits persistent foul language and taunting during a firefight .
very Nada

M
Mont 17.10.19

and who knows mod type Detsky option,something without swearing and blood.
poke a nose into the link pliz,if there is.

M
Mr_UKROPUS 17.10.19

People,is there a mod to the Stalker was coop?

a
andreygusev 17.10.19

Great guys. That is in fact in the world of Stalker there are many, many mods , cars, etc. But guys that's only one I haven't seen or missed. Is there a mod with motorcycles? If not then enlighten me how to do it!?

S
SaneGG22 17.10.19

pawson tell me any mod for the game