3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[k.osof]Lis 17.10.19 02:13 pm

Search mods (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People is there a mod to version 1.0006. When you throw the Stalker suit he picks up and dons (if the suit is satisfied). I beg you give a link to the mod.
Beforehand grateful.
186 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 17.10.19

ArkisH122
ie fit to the Gray and crashes? Or, during a conversation that day? Try to go into the Grey hangar from bandits.

real.madrid
:)

A
ArkisH122 17.10.19

Sima4
I even run the CRS barn this neuspevaju.. departure as soon as privleges

S
Sima4 17.10.19

and in the log file of departure, what does he say?

M
MoonStorm 17.10.19

Tell me where to download these textures Stalkers

M
Madevi 17.10.19

igor455, somewhere in the files on the Stalker was.
Like this: the New model - the exoskeleton of a beginner and the bandit + models Snowcem and woman

M
MoonStorm 17.10.19

TuMaN94
I've downloaded there are only two models work .

T
Temps 17.10.19

People) Help to find a mod that makes weapons and armor not breaking) Plz))) in Short, something did not break anything) thank you in Advance)

M
Madevi 17.10.19

Temps like this can and should be done quite easily. If once model Stalker, the way seems very easy. In the file with the parameters of the weapon (w *****.ltx) change to 0 the parameter condition_shot_dec. More can be read here

T
Tails With BFG 17.10.19

Tell me more or less extensive mods on the weapon (I would also be grateful for others like separate packs of monsters, quests, artifacts).

So it is possible and in a global fashion to see, but the bigger the mod, the greater the likelihood that he will not go or be off (as I have comes with some, including a Hodgepodge). The more I want to be able to play added, but not processed waste in the game, without the stupid graphics improvements" and other nonsense that only overload percent.

b
belousovandrey 17.10.19

Stalker - garbage and dross, not worth to play it!!!!1

S
Sima4 17.10.19

belousovandrey
go home.

a
andreygusev 17.10.19

people give Seul download Genki for ТТ2 in advance huge SPS

A
AGGRESSIVE JACKAL 17.10.19

Is there a mod that allows after passing the story to play next? It is desirable that it was not other add-ons.

M
Madevi 17.10.19

AGGRESSIVE JACKAL, from the global, problem, for example, ABC is.

But if separately, here: one, two, three

This is all instructions how to do this mod. Choose any. The mods separately from the other chips I have not seen. If there are difficulties - sewn on to the PM.

M
Madevi 17.10.19

Tails With BFG, a lot of new weapons is in the Arsenal Mod. Here is the link. Don't know anything about the freshness of this version, but there is a description of the changes.

From the least global mods with new quests, met only RMA.

z
zaregestrirovan 17.10.19

Hello! Recommend any mods on the realism of the game. If this game is going to be complicated-it's just a plus, but you need to complicated it is realistic, and once, I remember, downloaded a hard mod, so there GG felled with one shot from a pistol in the hand, and the mob kept all of the machine head. Of course, the realism of the question. Another desirable fashion, making weapons and the grid-sight more real. In General, anything that expands the game, making it darker and more realistic is welcome.Of course, this NG shaft, but to choose the best and understand what is compatible and what is not-complicated:)

M
Madevi 17.10.19

zaregestrirovan
The new reticle from ARMAGH.
Clothes make the man - closer to reality, but it is how you look at it.
MeDVeD Edition - globale; not tried, even the description is almost not read, but apparently, for a realistic effect.
Realistic Dialogs Pack v0.5
New Guiders Mod v2.0 Final
Ruched mod PM
Dialogs Mega Pack v2.0.1
P. S. Perhaps some of these mods are outdated and have newer versions or analogues outside of the Playground.

b
benchmark 17.10.19

Hello!
Is there a mod that allows you to cut any monsters from S. T. A. L. K. E. R. a?

M
Madevi 17.10.19

benchmark, cut monsters and no mods, any weapon in any Stalker.:D
And if the case... What exactly did you mean by that? Somewhat... not understandable...

b
benchmark 17.10.19

TuMaN94
I want to show the game to his son. But...very afraid for his psyche.