3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tovarish comrade 09.06.20 01:45 pm

A robot, a mute, a dog and a horse. The discussion partners. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Of course, it is too early, the game's not out yet, but still, share your experiences/opinions yet based on what he saw in the commercials.
Who you like most, who plan to pass the mission and so on.
102 Comments
Sort by:
t
tovarish comrade 09.06.20

Sasha Arefyev
I africasia arrange a genocide of niggers.

Want demonic karma type, and the basis is already there.

Z
Zeed... 09.06.20

The dog was gone. She has not grown up and somewhere on the base. Cinematical there after the mission. and someone from kommandirov says that she's bored and needs to see. Where she she base? D-Dog

a
alfainfo 09.06.20

1. by the way about the flow of the relationship and the talker as it is easier to swing? and the fact that it slowly goes... I'm with her only until after the side effects run everything I stand for her to pump, even here is a method I came up with: stand base leaving five unconscious soldiers lay in front of her and kick them in turn - forcing her to trankviliziruty them again and so on ad infinitum*.... (* after a certain times of the soldiers starts to beat in agony and dies ))) )

2. the easiest way to get the butterfly and in what mission?

d
dramuniq 09.06.20

Zeed...
All that is in the database - these are your soldiers. Although, the only exception is if a medical platform will be built there for one of the doors will have a unique character that will be an interesting quest chain (need to take a side job with the return of the old crazed soldier). No one else. The dog or Ocelot, or anyone else. I still do not believe the Quiet girl that does nothing and Emmerich, who also does nothing (it also to find to try it).

R
Roman Postov 09.06.20

A bit off topic people, but everyone in the game lag a wallflower when she first runs through the points and helps you and then simply disappear until you slept and start a fight or get into a helicopter?

S
SabirXXX 09.06.20

Guys hi to all kindly please tell me, and tortured the old look ??? In the mission the traces of the ghosts kitten meows constantly as I can not find it ??? bother want to find a job ??? SP OF THE SPS !

t

DramUniq
Explain: this character is from there, or for its emergence need to save all the Oldies?
And then I walked maplethorpe, and did not see anyone, except its soldiers and mute.

T
The war 09.06.20

The Silent how to pump the level of communication?

t

The war
More often take her on missions.
I just with it was on the map in free flight, with her cleaned outposts, here and pumped attachment. Importantly, often give her orders No. 2 (open fire).

d
dramuniq 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
Well, here I can not be sure, check it on the second floor med platform, a door with a blue fluorescent lamp, standing next to the guard, sooner or later a door will find, another thing is that it can be red and I still don't understand when you can and when you can't, still not passed this chain, although the final is already here.

t

DramUniq
Thank you. The desired door found, but that's not allowed me there. Although, I know what kind of character will be there.

A
Amiminoru 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
you need to pass one of the side missions, the evacuation from the old GB 01. There will need to evacuate the soldier who wanders all alone in the open field. Don't kill him, and sneak up to him in the box, then he finds snake and allow yourself to zapolonili without any vyrobeny. The point is that this man has a picture which is necessary to activate the trigger of the story with the most unique character on the med platform

B
BarbossaG1982 09.06.20

Hello! Someone tell me how to get the robot cannon to cling, Almost all done but he still guns?

t

Liminary
Thanks, I'll try.
barbossa1982
Through the IDroid, but it can be done only in the helicopter between missions.

B
BarbossaG1982 09.06.20

Thank you! That only have not tried. It is especially hard 29, the mission was given!)

t

Liminary
Later, specifically this mission I have done in another way. Replay is not allowed.

A
Amiminoru 09.06.20

tovarish comrade
well, no matter, anyway, after the evacuation of that soldier will be to get a closed door to the med platform.

t

Liminary
And how then, if not a secret? And then a long time after his rescue passed.

A
Amiminoru 09.06.20

tovarish comrade

and you closed the door there still or what? MB are you in the wrong to stop trying? This door on the third floor of the med platform

t

Liminary
Damn, overlooked. Saw that she was on the third floor, bursting through the door that second. Now I understand and found this character. Thank you.