3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vazer 09.06.20 01:51 pm

The current status of the server (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon. Play on this server 5-6 years ago, I wanted to go back, to remember the good old D2.
Tell me, do you now the time to start? Will it reset soon?
Whether now a sufficient number of players in order not it seemed that the only game that you can potruditsya?
What patch is the server? If the issue is resolved with the locomotives?
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
max54 09.06.20

Reset was less than a year ago. So the next time soon. The version is the same as 6 years ago. Drop runes with locomotives cut, but the rune still faster to save than to wait for the drop from mobs)

f
firkax 09.06.20

the problem with the paravozov unfortunately still not solved - they were never banned, although I regularly remind everyone about what we need to do it
but if you're reasonable, then you will not need an external prohibitions that they are not led, so the problem is only for weak noobs who can't resist this lesson independently

The version is the same as 6 years ago.
a lie, even a month or two ago admin on the forum wrote that in the near future (at the time) the time you plan to upgrade from version to version 5.53 5.54
I think that for 6 years, these updates were a lot
now respectively, or 5.54 or even later

about Reshetov - time to start right, next most likely a very long time

j
jr-sneg 09.06.20

Firka
that is able to write on the forum in Russian, when necessary, a ne kak oby4no ty piwew dlinnye posty takimi bukvami

Vazer
and so - you all right Potter for the theme : )

R
Rivnyanyn 09.06.20

Vazer
Admin will not increase rune drop, so it is one solution to the problem with paravozov will lead to game

i
irknet 09.06.20

With online it's all good. Reset was in may of 2016.

m
minovalo 09.06.20

If the issue is resolved with the locomotives?
No, the mules continue to fly. =(

O
Obsessed 09.06.20

passed, hold, soldier! ;D but you with online all right: for khbr you come in here Bob, here's Peter. ;D slitaite kto nebyd' ;D

j
jr-sneg 09.06.20

what kind of moderators gone ? post a comment with a connection issue with the server not to razyasnit on the topic - I have problems with the server or something - just tinder messages. not for the first time.

i
irknet 09.06.20

jr-sneg
Why offtopic?
You just need to create a new thread and as much detail as possible describe your problem.

j
jr-sneg 09.06.20

IRKNET
Oh yeah, now again I will write a detailed post for that problem when I yesterday have already described.