3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20 01:54 pm

A poll on WoT (World of Tanks)

The main objective of the survey is to find out what's not to like?:
what's not to like?
what's not to like?
that would make a new one?
what to change?
something to Refine?
what I'd do fundamentally differently?
what a radical change in the gameplay?
Among the most active and interesting participants will compete for a reward of 2 000 RUB, (assuming that the player regularly spends at WoT from 400 RUB./month.)
63 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 09.06.20

chaos410
I'm not to blame that they are distorted playing on calculators and ancient laptop. I'm not worried at all.

A
Alex2010god 09.06.20

Yuri Rataj wrote:
The main objective of the survey is to find out what's not to like?:
what's not to like?
what's not to like?
that would make a new one?
what to change?
something to Refine?
what I'd do fundamentally differently?
what a radical change in the gameplay?
Among the most active and interesting participants will compete for a reward of 2 000 RUB, (assuming that the player regularly spends at WoT from 400 RUB./month.)
1)Resolution WG on ZM(prohibited fashion) - since disabled people playing 30% with a GP they feel comfortable(feeling full)
2)Balance - sensitive subject(even if developed will make the skill well or win percentages)
3)the Game is free - why are you interested in donater?

M
M1XERok 09.06.20

The matchmaking would have made a normal . Especially have entered your VGR rating ( at least for him to make the selection in any plugs)

R
RAZIEL_ 09.06.20

Yuri Rataj wrote:
What a world of one-shot phenomenon?
war thunder

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

LittelBro
Thanks for the info.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

LittelBro
LittelBro wrote:
Yes, the game is good, but when you learn to play, you will burn, from the fact that your allies are very blunt, like you, and even from ansata arts.
Yes, there is)))
This is inevitable in any group game.
It would be interesting the possibility to adjust the filter with what the men in the group ready to fight))

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

LittelBro
LittelBro wrote:
Cast among those who will give the greatest number of suggestions and comments.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Valentino
Valentin wrote:
Regularly it's like? Last 3 months have paid enough? or had for the last 3 years to make 36 payments without a single pass?
Regular is of 6 months. in a row or in different periods.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

braintm
braintm wrote:
1) Cheating, podstawowe etc. ie what developed in his spare time.
2) But where? Why console grafon better?
3) In battle 15 to 15 still? Give 30 for 30 and/or 50 to 50. I'm talking about the number of cancers in one battle.
Thanks for the info

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Protocol10

Protocol10 wrote:
The game was never played, though heard a lot, once seen as a colleague at work played. Take part in the survey.
The game is not like the shitty graphics, the donut, in addition to tanks is nothing. Let the graphics of BF, will remove the donut and add the infantry there guns and so on.
Thank you. Well, donut never will be removed)). No donation - no game...

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Alex2010god
Alex2010god wrote:
1)Resolution WG on ZM(prohibited fashion) - since disabled people playing 30% with a GP they feel comfortable(feeling full)
2)Balance - sensitive subject(even if developed will make the skill well or win percentages)
3)the Game is free - why are you interested in donater?
Thank you.
1) Yes, GP is a sore subject it is strange that WG actively with them not fighting..
2) the Balance in WoT talk of the town)))
3) Well, the game is not free WG earns 350 million$)))
I'm interested in paying players in order to be understood for what they pay and why pay when you can play for free.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

M1XERok
M1XERok wrote:
The matchmaking would have made a normal . Especially have entered your VGR rating ( at least for him to make the selection in any plugs)
Thank you!

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Who wants to take an active part - in a personal email.

M
M1XERok 09.06.20

Yuri Rataj wrote:I'm interested in paying players in order to be understood for what they pay and why pay when you can play for free
Because playing at top levels, plus very difficult . And those who have no time for this, and you just want to play without problems for the money you pay. Yes, and not so expensive for an adult 550 per month for the same Prem

A
Alex2010god 09.06.20

Yuri Ratay
Those who pay - buy Prem tanks,PA - as without Prem tanks and PA not comfortable to play(no silver,6 level - all income minus)

_
_Egorian_ 09.06.20

M1XERok
Funny. Too expensive.
And neither of which that early premka cost ~300r? It should have some genius to be to overpay for the same thing? Nothing improved in premka not appeared, and has become more expensive because of the brilliant idea of the peg prices to the dollar.
Take, for example, the carcass with a gun - T34. Before carcass cost ~1.5 K of R. now? And this despite the fact that the tank is the same Hulk and left.

And on sabzh: it is necessary to remove from the game cerrogordo(I want to tank and not on the paper drive) to remove the dollar peg and return to the normal price, remove the brilliant +-25%(+-10% would be enough).
Can then play and will be game.

M
M1XERok 09.06.20

EmGaOnRII
I remember Prem and 300 p and the absence of sterboholy.
About the price - don't consider it a large sum. But I understand that there are people for whom this much.
About T34 - who had , he took it for free ( had 2 chances) . And it's not so bad , think about the kV-5 , he is right now, the pain ( but Yes - it is not for sale).
About cerrogordo agree , as about 25%. And about the prices... you Have to remind yourself that this is a commercial project and its goal is earnings. So as you can shovel)

_
_Egorian_ 09.06.20

M1XERok
If you compare with other projects, then this is a great(Yes, two accent) amount.
That project is commercial - it is clear. But it is not good that, at first, all sell for one price, and then hop over policy, we raise prices. Without consistent adjustment. Then apnuli have everything in order.I would no questions asked.

M
M1XERok 09.06.20

EmGaOnRII
It can be an example for other projects ? ( Really do not know what it is today )

_
_Egorian_ 09.06.20

M1XERok
For example, Warface(150r regular vipca her enough, played after the opening of the OBT, everything was fine)
For example, Armata - I don't remember how much, but cheaper, that's for sure.
To summarize, you can: cheaper and fixed(!!!) price.
I'm sure in most MMO projects cheaper premka\vipca. There are even more options(Warface - super-VIP) with improved content.
But again, like the potatoes, I have never seen: 300-550r for the same +50%. No, thank you!