3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20 01:54 pm

A poll on WoT (World of Tanks)

The main objective of the survey is to find out what's not to like?:
what's not to like?
what's not to like?
that would make a new one?
what to change?
something to Refine?
what I'd do fundamentally differently?
what a radical change in the gameplay?
Among the most active and interesting participants will compete for a reward of 2 000 RUB, (assuming that the player regularly spends at WoT from 400 RUB./month.)
63 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Alex2010god
What is a PM?

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

EmGaOnRII
Thanks for the info

S
Shasha Ewrik 09.06.20

And then there are the whiners, whining in armata art prevents there will cut it, there is also whining

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

CrytеK
And what exactly better? Graphics? Donation policy? Gameplay?

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

braintm
What is your understanding of cheating and podstawowy?

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Protocol10
What is BF?

A
AnPei 09.06.20

I have a computer. stuck on 5 January. It was so, I go to the game -play 1.5 hours, start to go all comp. stuck black screen, force reboot the computer. button on the system unit. Everything is fine I go to other games, then get out -no problem. I go back to play tanks 1 hour, begin to emerge and again black screen, doing a restart with scratching for turnips. Checked everything, everything seems in order. Again I go to the tanks and BAM - your account is blocked until January 12 for the use of prohibited modifications. Upset - went to the browser just sharyus the Internet and computer. he passed out. Opened the back cover of the computer, touched the cables, everything seems fine .Start up the computer.is switched on and the screen black. Called the special-said in the hard disks sector grunted. In General the whole day was killed on repairs. This begs the question-how in the tanks to identify cheaters and with what consequences for the company. something painfully strange coincidence.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Something no activity. Probably will make online questionnaire and one who is deployed will answer and give explanation (skype) he will receive 500 rubles., and those who are actively discussing and willing to meeting to clarify discussion in the real world (Moscow), the ready to pay 2 000 rubles.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

An__ei
Thank you. Digest.

A
Alex2010god 09.06.20

Yuri Ratay
PA - premium account!
Something no activity. Probably will make online questionnaire and one who is deployed will answer and give explanation (skype) he will receive 500 rubles., and those who are actively discussing and willing to meeting to clarify discussion in the real world (Moscow), the ready to pay 2 000 rubles.
Something I doubt that your money is in demand :)

P
PauLMaVeRiCK 09.06.20

Yuri Ratay
Muse and you are an employee vargeyminga apparently? Very strange to see a man who is interested in other people's opinion but still willing to pay for it.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Alex2010god
If you do not find elsewhere find... there is No way.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

PauLMaVeRiCK
PauLMaVeRiCK wrote:
Muse and you are an employee vargeyminga apparently? Very strange to see a man who is interested in other people's opinion but still willing to pay for it.
Masher)), I am not an employee from any of the gaming companies even more, I did with the it industry have very distant relationships. My objective is simple: by nezamylenym eyes igrodelov to review. I do it in personal matters and fortunately can afford to spend some money.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

S. T. E. n
People under the age of 23 I'm not interested in how the parties in this case, a 15-year summer, do not spend your Mama's and daddy's money.

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Love to see and read the world - wonderful people...

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

CrytеK
But that does not suit or that used modified in vandate?

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Nikita Arsenyev
What should change/upgrade in WoT/WarThunder/ARMORED WARFARE to liked?

N
Nikita Arzanyaev 09.06.20

Yuri Ratay
chotko balancer

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Nikita Arsenyev
Thank you!

Y
Yuriy Ratay 09.06.20

Something topic came to naught. Probably, by and large, part of all are satisfied, and then there would be a crap...