3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmack 09.06.20 02:06 pm

Vaas vs pagan Mina. Who is the best villain? (Far Cry 4)

Surprisingly, so far nobody has created a similar topic...
I propose to Express an opinion, who is more badass villain.
My personal opinion - killing Vaas pagan Mina across all categories.
Well there is in Mine? In addition to gay colorful clothes? Yes, and most of his game a little.
For me, They pulled themselves level with the Vaas is very high, and surpass it well, very hard.
32 Comments
Sort by:
d
davidrf 09.06.20

Vaas as a character, is very bright and is not linear. The same about Pagani not say. Ordinary, boring moron claims...

M
Maks Bazuev 09.06.20

Did I tell you what...Madness?A favorite phrase of Vaasa)Well we don't forget pagan min!He is also good!Each of their guys)

K
Konstantin Fillipov 09.06.20

guys the difference is large,in part 3, we in the thrall of the guy with mental disorder,in 4 parts, we find ourselves in a civil war where pagan(Poroshenko) wants to ruin the Golden path(DNI and LC) and be the sole ruler of all land!they can not be compared!

Y
Ya Betmen 09.06.20

Vaas. It is more exposed than Pagan, and in impressions of the game I wrote at Vaasa where the brighter the image.

R
RikoChiko 09.06.20

Pagan of course. He is a dictator of the whole country, and Vaas shkololo criminal.

B
BiboBibo 09.06.20

I agree. In short - Pagan Min IMHO the IDEAL of what should be a charismatic villain (like Hoyt of 3 parts). And Vaas is a pitiful misunderstanding. However, I'm not trying to deny the charisma of Vaas. He is very good, although his charisma and very children. But compared with Hoyt and pagan min he is really weak. And so he did not pull the post the most charismatic one in the history of video games, especially just because of one sentence about the madness! In General, in 4 parts before They come up Hilo's goal to jump themselves (above the head), jump your quality standard, jump to part 3, jump of Vaasa and to create a villain even cooler and more charismatic. And that's what You say - they got it MORE THAN 100%! Pagan superior to Vaasa in all categories, although they are completely different, I admit. And 4 Headlight CPE has no such entanglement, in 3 parts. Still nobody figured out who's in 3 parts the MAIN antagonist - Vaas or Hoyt. After all, Vaas appears in the beginning and dies in the middle, and the Hoyt until the very end of the game we know little. Although Hoyt is the boss of Vaas and dies, and this Persian expected, much later in the story - his story of time paid much less than that of a nightclub! And many (already passed the game completely) I still think it is Vaasa main antagonist of three-pointers, although I personally, sorry, don't know why! But 4 Headlights Wed like this x**and there is no trace! There from the very beginning a clear and consistent main antagonist and amazing charisma! So my choice is obvious - the Pagan!
PS. And why all forgot about the Tank?? Well, no, I certainly understand that he is a minor character, and in order of importance/charisma PALES in comparison with Vaas and Hoyt but still?? And the Hoyt in dispute was not included, I think, totally undeserved....

B
BiboBibo 09.06.20

Complement your last comment about the fact that Pagan Min is the best villain.
I believe that the Pagan it is the enemy of the protagonist, and not the other. And he did things better than Vaas and Hoyt, but quite the contrary! Just, in contrast to the same of Vaasa, the pagan min is the justification (the death of his beloved daughter at the hands of the leader of the Golden Way) and he acts much calmer and more intelligent. Both, as you know, much it improves - but don't forget, he's still a bastard and a bloodthirsty dictator! And finally, most importantly - in contrast to Vaasa, it's not dying in the middle of the game, and know about him much more. About Vaasa was only known that he was a lunatic out of the jungle, betrayed his own tribe for the sake of drugs of Hoyt Volker. And the Mins extensive and elaborate backstory (though most of it is known only in the final game of his own mouth). Pagan - distinct main antagonist of the game and Vaas - neither here nor there, neither fish nor fowl.... and he has all the**al! The choice, as I already wrote - the obvious!

B
BiboBibo 09.06.20

By the way - I suggest to create another topic: what will be the scene of the upcoming Far Cry 5! No one knows nothing about the upcoming sequels of the franchise, but it is possible and to dream. Personally I have a few suggestions:
1. The action takes place in the fictional country of the CIS or the Middle East, like any of Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, or Afghanistan. The country is shaken by endless wars and bloodthirsty dictatorship the next Niyazov / Nazarbayev / Putin. He is assisted radical Islamists, the leader of which - his right hand (the local equivalent of the pirates of Vaasa). Our hero is a journalist from either of the States, or Russian tourist. And it randomly turns out to be embroiled in a civil war between the dictator and the opposition (liberal Democrats) - where and takes the side of the latter.
2. Same thing - only we don't play for the liberals, but just for terrorists-radicals. They are also the type of patriots will organize terrorist attacks and sabotage to overthrow the dictator. And in this they will be helped by rogue CIA agents interested in the coup.
3. Let the place of the 5 Headlight Sry will be the second back to basics - that is, in the jungle. Only this time not on the Islands, and in a poor country in South America, like Colombia. As always, there is no centralized power, and its all Affairs ruled by fearsome drug Lord like Pablo Escobar or El Chapo. And we play the role of another Jason/Sam, smuggled into this country to eliminate this guy. Or we generally will play for a foreign mercenary (just like in Far Cry 2) or Rambo marine. Who knows, we'll see.
And what is Your option??

b
beorn220595 09.06.20

I must say - I'm on the side of Pegana Mine! Hero's way cooler Vaasa explain..
I say again to those who have already commented on their position at the expense of Pagan Mine:
Now to Pagano - high charismatic personality, always nice and funny throughout the game to hear it, the GOLDEN mean, a FRIEND of Ajay!!! apparently, Pagan aware of his guilt in the death of the mother and father of Ajay! Ready to cooperate with Ajay even when it would seem it's impossible! Trying to open the eyes of Ajay on the situation in the country, the Golden Path, and invites him to participate in the immediate modernization of the country! picks the country out of poverty and trying to present it to the world community, unlike Amita and Zabala - not bring the situation to the absurd. BUT as we already know SN have time to catch Ajay and brainwash it, ie to convert.
The Golden Path when Monk Gale (father of Ajay or GG) were different, they had different objectives, in contrast to the present SN when Sabal and Amita. The purpose of the overthrow of the Kingslayer - Mina, like good revenge for the illegal overthrow.. all things.. If you have been playing to the end and you have enough brains not to kill Pagan of internal reasons - congratulations, you are thinking not like a flock of sheep and are characterized by their primarily care (I'm not talking about those who killed Pagan because of his Golden pen:D ) In General, once you pay attention, those who passed the game, see when the parties Zabala - you become the Crusader, expansionary avenger for those who believe and thinks wrong way, forcing them to believe or to kill unbelievers. Amit - drug dealer, willing to be stuck with your own favorite the country is in the shit and drugs. But after you select one or the other party have the right to put a bullet in the forehead ARROGANT assholes (the Amit or Sabalo), and when you take aim, they will Express a few cues from the shit something like sorry. In short, the advent of a Golden Path shines EVEN GREATER DECLINE of this troubled little country in the Himalayas.

b
beorn220595 09.06.20

BiboBibo
If you forgot or didn't pay attention, I'll remind you. In FC 3 Vaas ran away from the tribe, not because of the drugs, but because his sister wanted HIM to do the favourites if you passed both endings, then you should understand that when you have sex with his sister - it's not just a fuck, a rite of passage selected supposedly you are killed you turn into a Ghost a defender for the legends of the tribe. But you ain't turning = this is obvious. (I advise to shop all replicas of Vaasa, there are many pitfalls POPs up if you understand.) so villain Vaas became a villain not just because he was good, he was protecting his sister tribe, but when he realized the meaning of the tribe escaped.

2 heroes Min and Vaas, I agree that charismatic Min. Don't know about you, but I pin more intelligent and educated than the villains cattle-villains, and not far from the cattle. Vaas really is a villain, what he does is what makes it visible. Pagana of narkotorgovtsev(the fact that he is a dictator is a necessary measure, because Pagan did not recognize those religious customs which have been in the country and there they sacrificed people Pagan was neutral in religion, in contrast to Zabala and moderate in narkodillerstvo - unlike Amita), but at the same Pagan wants to take the country in the world, offers GG to participate in the modernization of the country, trying to wash the eyes on the Golden Path. But FC4 is not just affirms the fact that the country only three sources of income - the Tea plantacii, Brick factory and the fields of drugs due to them and take out the already immersed in the poor country! So if you know who Pagan and who is Vaas, then in General it is obvious that the VILLAIN got ONE and his name is Vaas, who went crazy from his beloved sister!

D
Denis Buslovich 09.06.20

Vaas, seriously? People where are your brains, in the garbage perhaps?) Vaas just bum station which is for drugs and a small number of notes you will be shoes licking) pagan of course so-so character, but still he's better than the dumbass with the Mohawk. Think of Pagan which power, money, authority and a lot more, or Vaas down, homeless, junkie, and which in addition has put a major boy, if you still for Vaasa guys go to a psychiatrist you definitely need treatment, but as they say the Hunchback grave will correct)

P
Pelmen dobra 09.06.20

I agree with the commenter above. No, well I understand, when in Vaasa girls are hung (and weird). But he's in kind a regular drug addict? I don't think the junkie is far advance in evil career. Yell, scoff at the unarmed can.
Pagan, too, agree that it blackout. But it would you were considered.