3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray_Wolf 95 17.10.19 06:50 pm

PC - lock at 30Fps. How to remove? (Fallout 4)

I think everyone already knows what's in the game, and the PC version should Lok at 30fps. Who took - write method))
77 Comments
Sort by:
D
DreadNought_404 17.10.19

When turned off Vertical sync in the Foul while breaking the lock lockpick twitches like mad and will quickly break. How to solve the problem without disabling Vertical sync?

l
lokkie 17.10.19

-The legend - wrote:
How to solve the problem without disabling Vertical sync?
AA.. there it chivo. I think that without exception the plane shut off. There is a local myth.
No way. Lower settings. For fallout need 8Gb of RAM, and 4Gb of video memory. Rather stop and three, if it is the graphics card. If the system under these requirements are not suitable, ultra not dragged by far.. play with the settings and see how it will be. Ultra textures +high drag 4Gb+4Гбвидео. He was playing ГТ650 4Gb.
No locks and limits fps in F4, no, who the crap came up.

D
Doomshfaft 17.10.19

lokkie
Pretty strange to hear. Locke observed quite many players. Options and settings not so much. Can be lowered below 30 frames, or disable altogether.

-Legend-
So disable sync and do not need.
Disable need exactly iPresentInterval, and sync to put Locke on a comfortable value. This files most often 60. If not lazy and read the top posts, the question would not have arisen.

l
lokkie 17.10.19

Doomshfaft wrote:
Locke observed quite many players. Options and settings not so much.
The fact that the system does not drag the game on those settings that she poke, due to the inconsistency of the recommended iron requirements, it is now called Locke?
Well then sorry I was wrong, for local innovations and will not follow.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.10.19

lokkie
and here setting?
there are no brakes and some processes that are out there rasschityvaya on time frame while ignoring the duration of time frame. because the game is optimized console port 900п 30фпс
if you have a camp to work 999 or 9000 fps, you're most likely to feel cloncom and physics and all sorts of mini games will be like Tetris in the last level of difficulty. on the contrary if grafone to reduce the game as Charlie Chaplin in the accelerated peck-peck-peck
for such shit games better your state Locke 30 fps, or at least that he did not go beyond the average screen.
with sungem it just may be 30 fps TC one of the expansions of the matrix is typically 2 times less than the other but may not be if another type of sung and fps, respectively, in multiples of large numbers.
by the way I Lok what was observed is mysterious. 30 fps on the street toli toli processor video card and 60 do not pull in a bunker somewhere and pick when to roll. in-sung most likely the game is like pravelo I did not switch off the Igors.

l
lokkie 17.10.19

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
because the game is optimized console port 900п 30фпс
Even greater nonsense.
The signal issued by the graphics card to a monitor or TV, which itself scales the image according to the set parameters of the monitor or TV. Called upsampling.
What could be Loki and limitations at all? )
Everything depends on the capabilities of the video card, and just.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.10.19

lokkie
the graphics card makes shots infinitely if the game salochana the game itself or drivers
the proof would be a chart frame frequency of the temperature and the loading time of the GPU and controllers. if for example you have a game that gives about 200 fps with a full load of chip, this means that the logic connected with the frame is updated 200 times per second. otherwise, the load on each will be much lower than the CPU time of the GPU will be busy, say, 40%. this means that the logic is updated with the finite limited speed less than the limits of the computer. the card works with empty cycles waiting.
and this can often be seen on slower processors or if someone rides with in-sung. Yes, and with Mr. sung too.
but there is some crap which forms the output to the screen - she is looking how to cord support device and always gives with this speed. let's say you have a monitor 180 Hz and the game the game is 10fps. peck is not difficult to calculate that the map gives 180 frames per second of which every 18 frames again because of the GPU processor other had not come. and you can see a little fps on the speedometer you have a little fps.
so speaking of fps and game speed should not this effect is taken into account and confused with something.

l
lokkie 17.10.19

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
so speaking of fps and game speed should not this effect is taken into account and confused with something.
Yeah. You owners of 4K monitors tell. Then, in your considerations, they generally have a lock to play in 5фпс. And uptube see normally play with normal fps.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.10.19

lokkie
why? in the same way as on a conventional monitor. on 1280x1024 there somewhere
just vidyuhi or vidyuhi need to process a large area of the image that is equivalent to render with greater precision vector and all shaders on this tied. if the system is balanced and the graphics card pulls fine no problems Baker will not feel. well, except there specifici perception of fps on a huge monitor with high resolution like continuity but this topic to the hardware has nothing directly.
voschem if you have a 4K monitor and a 1080, both at the identical characteristics of the matrix and 60 Hz provided that the map gives much more fps difference sungam is no will. of course there is where 4K will be more load on the GPU.
in-sung is in itself agricycle fps is not if we are on gowarm. he removes the fractional frames which do not result in a vertical scan with horizontal if necessary so as not to be visible inconsistencies in the picture. but as it is he's doing it his formula. the easiest way is limit the fps is a multiple of the horizontal scan. it can be 30 40 50 fps in Saitoti the type of monitor.
Locke fps performs a different function. pitch optimized games lock fps is in principle not necessary. as the rate of flow of time and skorostei for physics for example or Shader run metamathematics with additional constructions which will mercilessly whip and beat scham school pukaki but the fabric will be realistic swaying not to fail and not to twitch. Christmas trees will not be Mahal and sausage and so forth. console optimized games lock fps in some degree necessary as not all processes can be calculated with such precision to save resources.
and if I do come across quite shitty and interactive entertainment raw or or raw engine - there will be such that at 25-30 fps the game seems like is working fine if less than the speed naturally slows down in slow MoE. if more the game speeds up as the movie. including animations and all processes. this can be seen in the old games the policies frequently limit where the mouse can not be - want the screen to move and takes you into the next galaxy at once. or is there a mouse will shout 30 times per second and you will have bubles and swearing units.
so what do I sacralis.

l
lokkie 17.10.19

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
pitch optimized games lock fps is in principle not necessary
Not that isn't necessary, its just there.
Therefore, disabling V-sync, you can see from 60-120 fps.
Such thing is not on your PC. Is LOD, about which he wrote. Which trims you frames if your system is pulling. Sometimes complain that regardless of the settings the picture doesn't change. It is.
Locke is in consoles. The console does not process the content they reproduce. So on the boxes and with the game and say which R the recorded game. And reproduced it in this region, regardless of the width of the TV screen. If 720, then 720, no more, no less.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.10.19

lokkie
Yes, and so can see 60-120 fps fps with in-sung if you have a map knocks fold the Delta between scans, depending on the calculation of a particular course. but myself I hope you Fraps for example shown on a 60Hz monitor 120фпс you game to the free flight to go under 240-300фпс not know there.
I at lower resolutions the overclocked processor easily got such fps in old games. but there are in-sung which you fundamentally will stick and you will have limit frames.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 17.10.19

Gray_Wolf 95
Where there is a lock on 30fps?:

m
mister.rebroff2017 17.10.19

Edward Cecco
Lord, thank you, if I was a chick - I would give without hesitation, the Holy man!

W
Waffen 17.10.19

Edward Cecco
Everything works perfectly and it is not necessary dances with a tambourine come on! Quickly and effectively!Thank you so much!+1

E
Eduard Kechko 17.10.19

Waffen
Not for that. Even thought that 4 years later, these tips will be relevant)) Oh, Gazebo, apparently still is not fixed. At that time they did not know that they F76 worries will be much greater.

B
BayramovTN 15.10.20

Paul Tsar
Your way worked👍 put on 60hz the game became stable

D