3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zil80 09.06.20 02:10 pm

Advise map (Farming Simulator 17)

Tell me/advise map for a comfortable game.
Standard uninteresting.
Requirements:
- more or less plain topography. Ride through the mountains interesting, you need a powerful technique, and even that is slow, a bad review again.
- lack of gutters/pillars/fences around the fields at a reasonable distance from the edges of the fields. Tired to pull the combines out of the gutters, to disengage from the pillars. Even for internal turn Colsplay need the space.
- without unnecessary bells and whistles type quarries, sugar manufactories, furniture factories, etc.. In the game and so have something to do.
- large enough for buildings to think where to put a greenhouse for tomatoes :)
- not buggy.
It seems to be a lot of requirements, but they are quite simple and uncomplicated. Tried a few maps, the last, which was late - Westbridge Hills. Not bad, but the terrain (primarily) and lack of space for their constructions are not satisfied. And even take a field buy to install greenhouses, or silos...
Thank you!
6 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 09.06.20

Here, too, I wonder

A
Almazinis 09.06.20

Are rarely played,so this is very good-Canadian Ultimate V3 version is the latest 2.5.Map 4*4.Fields well marked.

a
alurb 09.06.20

zil80
Try Vall_Farmer_multifruits(though written multifruit,dopamine is there's talk of greenhouses and pallets).Can try a small map where no kursplan in one plow,for example Coldborough Park Farm

z
zonda07 09.06.20

Pine Cove Farm

n
narimantas 09.06.20

Dondiego Has Been Map. The card is great also. There is a river but it bridges a lot so that it is non-interfering. Easy to work with kursplan. Multifruit.

z
zil80 09.06.20

Thanks for the advice, looking.
When I said in spacious was meant, not huge, clean columns, houses, turrets in any free fields place.