3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripvango 09.06.20 03:10 pm

The bug with doors. I pass through them. (Fallout 4)

Approached the Oceanographic society of Nahant, shoot Bolotnikov. Wanted to enter the house of junk and just walked through the door. I tried to go to another building with the door open obviously - passed through the texture and rested on the wall. The door had to translate to the location of the building - Fig. Came up with the building itself, the Ocean. society of Nahunta. The door worked. Gone. Went back to the street. The door behind him ceased to be a door cut through the texture of the case back and forth.
Rushed to the nearest house of Krupp. There door too, I would recommend just pass through them...
WTF?! One this was how I was treated?
Mods are few (only 3) and only on the appearance of the characters.

Disabled 2 fashion eyes and hairstyles have. Do they matter... Or just a coincidence...
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAWNUKWEKA 09.06.20

Had that a couple times, but then somehow went missing; - try will remain in front of the door and load up with comfort in chapters. menu. I have this method worked perfectly.

a
aka_sektor 09.06.20

I was once a in Concord. Doors do not have time to load.
Lower graphics, and more specifically, range rendering.

Z
Zolotko555 09.06.20

ripvango
Try again fashion and go through the door again if it means that something is connected with them...if not then just a coincidence and the bug has recovered so that you perezalil the game

r
ripvango 09.06.20

Золотко555
Apparently it's not in the mod because I played with them for about a week and this was not, and as hair and eyes can be associated with the doors?! But still not going to include them - they don't. I am a supporter of vanilla, with a few exceptions. Probably helped that just left the game and went in. Just go to main menu - didn't help.

Thank you all for the answers! )