3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeoViking 17.10.19 06:51 pm

Favorite set of weapons, armor artifacts. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

If not everything you know-remember, you are the best, in your opinion, important and interesting units of trunks and so on.

For example, I like the Bumper with opticheskim sight, a noble thing!

Compass took second Noah, several characteristics +
171 Comments
Sort by:
I
InfoPorschen 17.10.19

Jumpsuit dawn + AKS-74U + Desert Eagle.
or
Jumpsuit Sowing + LR 300 + USP.
Artifacts don't use, only sell.

N
Neizer 17.10.19

Exo + Gauss + SGI + Compass + 2 bubble + some other artifact.

B
Birmal 17.10.19

the wind of freedom - 1kg + Tactical helmet with NVG + Svarog + FN-Ф2000 (custom)+ SVD (customized) + SAVED -14 + UDP CD + Bubble (artifact Estes, SSS) + goldfish + Night star. + A LOT of ammunition for the weapon. ito g - can carry a lot of swag, to fend off any enemy at any distance, to get round the anomaly, quickly find the artifacts

A
Alien_26 17.10.19

-Jumpsuit Sowing.
-Vintorez
-AK 74/2
-Spas 12

S
Sergamer 17.10.19

Now playing in SGM, so sobolowski exoskeleton, helmet Sphere-M, a chipper and a machine gun (all pumped), and of the arts bubble, gravity and three fish (three art pumped at capacity, and two for radiation). The result - a heavy tank with a capacity of 230 kg, can withstand a dozen bursts into focus without damage to health, or acting on the principle of One shot - one kill (if in the hands of the bumper), or on the principle of Who POPs out and gets half a minute all of the gun. Convenient...

Pure SN was held in the normal exoskeleton, with the same set of weapons, with two bubbles and two fishes. Slightly weaker, but also good.

-
-Vercus- 17.10.19

Use the following combinations of weapons:
Sniper rifle (Vintorez, SVD sometimes, very rarely SVU - in the game she's exotic) - shotgun (I hate SPAS-12).
OR
Assault rifle (only domestic, always with a grenade launcher - for Chimera) - spare.
OR
Sometimes, instead of a sniper rifle get the Gauss gun (when there is) - that the bloodsuckers not to bother.
Weapon - only tuning.
Is for hunting mutants (or rather, burer) get the RPG - destructive thing. But for psevdogiganta not yet found an effective weapon.

SEVA suit - excellent protection from the environment,+add armor.
Blatnye detectors (Svarog, less often - Veles).
Artifacts are rarely used, they are useless in most cases. But against radiation use (any).
MP5 don't use. Other submachine gun in the game, and this one's kind of flimsy.

n
naemnikshram 17.10.19

I run in the exoskeleton or suit of armor ERS, by the way the latter is often underestimated.A little tunes and all. First find the artifact of the Twist (-3 radiation) and problems with radiation no.Of the weapons in the slots, is always something of an assault and a shotgun(to fight the mutants), and in the backpack for sniper situations.

y
youram 17.10.19

For SGM:copies a clear sky, barret m, 5 vasiliov.
To clean : same thing,but that is normal.

T
Tig_er 17.10.19

2000 FT, Exo, 2 bubble+goldfish+or bun, or compass

R
Rasbit 17.10.19

FN2000, as Val, Sowing, 2 compass + 2 bubble Lynx, Veles. That's not all!

S
ShaMaN 17.10.19

Vintorez, Kalash. Armor, which will turn up. In Midsummer, after Sowing the rest of the game takes place. Artifacts don't carry.

n
naemnikshram 17.10.19

Run in the exoskeleton mercenaries. Weapons Vintorez ammo 9mm Dumdum" and you have nothing to fear. By the way, I psevdogiganta one clip Dumdum overwhelmed.

a
assasin268 17.10.19

The Bulat suit, two bubble, compass, Tactical helmet, RG 6, a Shaft with an eye on the animals ( Whether powerful and quiet ) detector Svarog and ammo!

D
Dark Assassin 17.10.19

Armor suit Bulat,Lynx,SGI(Bulldog-6!)

N
Neizer 17.10.19

And hauska nobody wears? Sadly(

_
_V0LF_ 17.10.19

Exoskeleton wintzer the best gun busicom.Without artifacts.

S
SWarrior 99 17.10.19

Weapon: Black hawk, FT-200M, Gauss cannon
Armor: Exoskeleton
Detector artifacts: the best (some prototype)

S
SWarrior 99 17.10.19

Neizer

I wear hausiku.

-
-Kosh- 17.10.19

I am wearing. Even a compass.

P
Patriot PG 17.10.19

I have a Gauss, exoskeleton,compass,Heart of the Oasis and a couple of quirks.But I carry premium Fort, gun, bandit cloak, a few quirks and a shower.