3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turbo-515TM2 17.10.19 06:52 pm

Impressions of the game (American Truck Simulator)

Share their impressions of the game American Truck Simulator
117 Comments
Sort by:
t
themain vegas 17.10.19

scream9713
I now play in ATS, the normal game is all new

C
ComradeStalin 17.10.19

I suggest to wait six months until the release a bunch of DLC and mods,and then play!

G
Georgiy Black 17.10.19

scream9713
ATS as ETS 2 current a bit better graphics. And the United States and not Europe. And while the content there is just minuscule. So I for ETS 2)

L
LehaM 17.10.19

scream9713
Well, as you say. I ride with great pleasure a couple of days. On the third day when much traveled, interest in the game a little faded. The map, though beautiful and detailed but a little. Two States have not tightened. Well, at AZ on the way, but even with her map at times will become longer. Liked the graphics, the optimization is good, but the tracks I do not really liked. Only two and plastmasski what is. Immediately moved to mod Peterbilt 389 and rolled on it. New in this game, only the map, trucks and trailers. In General, the game with this price tag should have been much richer than it really is. Looks like an addon for ETS 2. I think it's worth a try. If there is no extra half mower download pirates. In General, to review pirates the most. If you compare with ETS 2, ATS a completely different atmosphere. What do you prefer, up to you.

While the ATS starts to look like a full game with lots of content would take years. Now ready to call it a full-fledged product impossible.

d
danilkamaster 17.10.19

I have some mixed feelings about the ats like the game is new and like anything new, in fact not !!! It looks like ets2 with map of America and pack American trucks + trailers. To be honest I was expecting a cool new game and not a ets 2 American appearance !

L
LexRacer 17.10.19

The fact that the game is empty - it's half the trouble. What I don't like is another physics. Moreover, the long truck can turn on the spot, almost around its axis (in ETS 2, even with their beskapotniki this was not observed), and the 90 ° corners can be played without breaking stride. The car is like glued to the asphalt will turn in defiance of the forces of inertia. But this is a simulator...

E
Erbuzzik 17.10.19

ABRASцовый
Totally agree. Sorry for the developers, however.

PS by the way the incentive is now a ton of bad reviews in the hat game. They are smaller, but they are in the header

m
mr. SD 17.10.19

Looked at the game. Personally I'll wait until Christmas rasprodazhi at the end of this year and I think I will take. Just the year vypustyat a couple of States can be dobaviti trucks, to improve something in the game itself. While not very.

E
Egoriy7024 17.10.19

Personally I was pleased with the masterpieces of the automobile industry in WWII 30-50 years. Fresh!

u
umv42 17.10.19

LexRacer
Completely agree, the physics stunned the arcade and only. And the length of semi-trailers as tractors... Slag IMHO.

S
Strelec-zmeya 17.10.19

scream9713
LehaM
Totally agree. Worth playing, but while it is better to see the pirates. Was expecting to be the same, only the other truck, the terrain, some chips. And it appears that there is a completely different atmosphere, totally different management, landscapes, cool, straight and wide sassaki States any comparison with Europe. )) I went mad when taxiing. And the truck itself - it just feels so American, hard, strong, resistant wheel well in the States. )) 1000 Km is overcome so quickly there that constantly wonder how so! Other sensations, however. But the presence of only 2 trucks and small map completely kill gameplay. So, let's wait half a year, when there will be another with a dozen other trucks and the map will expand. And sample pirate it. ))

A
AlexBanggg 17.10.19

Blondex
Because about shkolota (in the PM) said the only shkolota, and then another, and blocks. Bzdnul and hid. A coward. About your age, I think everything is clear?! Or, even, the brain is not enough?

u
umv42 17.10.19

Corrected a bit in my opinion ABOUT the game (note the author of the topic) ;)... Placing improved physics http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_uluchshennaya_fizika_gruzovika_versiya_1_3-116559/ appreciated it quite much rules for this game)) So that the advantages of similarity with ETS2 is) the picture in the game, of course, cool, and the scenery was like. But the little card - a temporary issue, wait... By the time the game is much cheaper)

R
Rafik One 17.10.19

To be honest, pisses me off, every time at the entrance to move it lights up. And you stand looking at the lone locomotive. Once it (the move) didn't work. Another annoying traffic lights in towns. Namely, in 90 percent right in front of you goes green.
Even on the highway there is a site (can't remember exactly where) where the speed limit is 70 then 55, and if the cops nearby, then it's a lot of fine. And at the expense of scales - what are they I did not understand (can someone clarify).
And the Navigator happy. I have ETS2 understand that it is necessary to check and adjust. And here I hoped. And he was in some tabernacles made road through the forest. And the night - woke up late))
Only joy - right turn under red))
And on bezrybe and cancer fish.
IMHO

u
umv42 17.10.19

And my idea is to weighing stations like in 18WOS... Although their implementation was interesting.

o
oaoaoaoa 17.10.19

LexRacer
I agree with you completely. I'm on ATS even not going to look until mod the physics do not add. Especially since I'm not a fan of the big nose, and in General, America. )

Z
ZigOld 17.10.19

Ride sensitive, I think, a couple of days ride - I'll be back to Europe, but when you can get to ATS from San Francisco to new York then across America will be to go under any country.

S
Screamer9713 17.10.19

America America when will RUSSIA

B
Blondex 17.10.19

AlexBanggg
Spoileralert Agris not games like to buy and believe that you don't slag sell,(for such is the fate of licesnce to be a sucker) to buy, to me your opinion is zero

S
Screamer9713 17.10.19

LehaM
I'm not a pirate and then buy, and I won't.