3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turbo-515TM2 17.10.19 06:52 pm

Impressions of the game (American Truck Simulator)

Share their impressions of the game American Truck Simulator
117 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Ryabenko 17.10.19

masafaker
Yes. Police chase we can not see )

m
masafaker 17.10.19

Alexey Ryabenko
maybe I'll make or all the fans of this game not to write to the developers

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 17.10.19

Slowly getting used to the game in this wrapper. In principle, the disadvantages remain of course. However, here such moments are very encouraging and completely forget about the bad.
Spoiler

Didn't put any mods, as the laptop will not be dispersed briskly. But without them game is interesting so far.

M
Mr.Freeman 17.10.19

Hello! Guys, Express your disagreement)), the Game is very good. After all, it's fun to travel around the USA, take a look around. Even if the DLC and will be paid. If the developers will create at least a dozen States, it will be fantastic! Judging by the state boundaries on the map , they will be more than 10. Personally I've played it already a lump to my throat. When I was 12 years old, my mother was able to ensure that I was allowed to go with her to work in America. Well, we were in Illinois.. the city of Chicago and it is far from California. In the game the very spirit and atmosphere of the US transferred at 100, even though approximately!!! Then traveled through the cities and suburbs, in rural areas.. and these memories are vivid, like it was yesterday. Well, it's my emotions. And the game I was very impressed))))
Moreover, there are already a lot of good mods. To sail on a good track under 100, when the engine is almost inaudible, and around the float, mountain, single filling, cacti is really cool guys!!!!!!

B
Bokor 17.10.19

ddos42
I always wanted to know from someone who drives a truck, how hard is it to Park? )) Just when parked on the w900 gallon oil tank with the selected Parking rush hour it's just bdsm some...

C
Charger87 17.10.19

ABRASцовый
And the price is so low, you never know what the game sold for euros and not in rubles? SCS is not to blame that the Russian ruble is worth shit. For example, a normal inhabitant of Norway the game costs you a pack of gum.

C
Charger87 17.10.19

Erbuzzik
Absurd not to understand that one Euro is asking for 86 rubles. The game originally sold for hard currency and not in rubles.

A
ABRAScovyy 17.10.19

Charger87
The game does not correspond to the price category in which it came. The price of smooth games with story and multiplayer, but ATS is not AAA. Read comments foreign users to buy the game for the dollars and not clever here.
Bokor
Parking a truck is not easy, drivers often resort to the help of people outside the truck and by the time it takes more than a game.

E
Erbuzzik 17.10.19

Charger87
I fully understand that. But you must understand that is the essence that many of the class projects above are either the same or slightly more expensive. Because it seems the price is absurd. At least so a thousand could be gritting your teeth for multiplayer download.

s
savin-djin 17.10.19

Hello.

A
Alamak 17.10.19

The schedule does not meet the system requirements, the GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB) for such a point? perhaps this is again a proof of the next juanmarketing

P
Porsche911GT3RS 17.10.19

The game is basically flying, but near the city unpleasant hang. At first I thought because of the working of the torrent, but no. I overplayed the length and breadth Дальнобойшиков2 not enough events in the game. The police chases, mafia robs, competitors are not in a hurry to deliver the goods first. There's no radio. Physics of collisions with traffic and obstacles remained at the level of 18 wheels. Rode a hundred, swooped down on the curb, sneezed abruptly stopped it and got 15% damage. Simulator! ))))

z
zgromov 17.10.19

A month and a half in the PBX. I will compare with ETS-2. Very much out of balance and distance - time! For example, in ETS-2: Moscow, MKAD is 120 km away. Really feel we have passed the 100 km. Or my last flight Lviv - Minsk (700 km). Day - 12 hours and the same real 700 km Now ATS. Any town: 100 - 150 km?! Drove one block from traffic light to traffic light (time 1-2 minutes) - 20 km! 100 km of ATS = 10 km ETS-2 ! That is such an unpleasant arithmetic!

o
omen578008 17.10.19

Den4155
And developers you blame, that rate jumped twice?

D
Den4155 17.10.19

omen578008
The developers have no complaints, but to pay 1500 for the truck 3 and not the great map of toad strangling. I have the rate of wages in the two times jumped.
P. S. course two times jumped and the cost of the game 3 times, something like that is weird.

v
volvayn 17.10.19

Lord play this game for two months and the new card does not open , tell me what to do?

v
volvayn 17.10.19

my soap [email protected]

v
volvayn 17.10.19

THANKS in advance

s
serial86 17.10.19

Recently, the network has met Russian car "Tornado-U".Here on this car I would have drove by.

z
zgromov 17.10.19

serial86
In ETS-2 is a standard Ural. Can anyone-or whether it will make him like this ?