3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bleyd Korschyutbekovich 17.10.19 06:54 pm

Official and unique codes generate world with instructions (Minecraft)

Hello! Here I would want to put something useful and interesting, namely: unusual seeds, not all. Frankly, I use this for Minecraft Seeds Pro for IOS. At first I thought that those who read it, there is an app and allowed THEM to spread seeds. But then it turned out that there is not here, so please do not spread their seeds.

Here is the first led:
Led: 661953217217236562 (support version 1.3.2)
Description: spawn in the jungle. We have tramped to the coordinates x -125, y 70, z 100. There we will see something unusual for the biome...

And for those who don't know what is led, go to this link to know about its detailed information and instructions for use.

Put + who liked the (I want to know who sees it). I will be grateful!

PLEASE DO NOT FLOOD!
45 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bleyd Korschyutbekovich 17.10.19

Here's a cool led:
Led: andwhenthemountainsgrew
Description: This amazing led created for the adventure! Switch to survival, so it was interesting.
You spawning on a beautiful meadow surrounded by hills. Be optimistic and soothing look. But no, it's time to go! Your right to be a mountain biome, which consists of one Zdorovya mountains! And you immediately are given first, but difficult task: to cross through it. After the assignment, as a reward, the other side will be a desert, and it is the most unusual of all the villages village!(x -454, y 74, z 314) As you think it is? It is a temple, docked to the two houses. Yes, Church, you heard right! So many gifts, you have to obsledovatel! No, better not, I bet that you do there don't take! (:
Climbing to the top of the temple you will find a beautiful desert landscape. Now, turn around back. There will be a small plain of a hill. New job: go in, go down into the canyon and start to earn their treasure! I have no equipment... – you might think. Not a problem; search the house of a blacksmith, where you will find useful things. Now, get to canyon!

Want more adventures? Or secluded home? Then visit the coordinates x -172, y 75, z -233 to find the temple of the jungle in their natural habitat, where you will find jewels! The code for the secret door: right, left, center, left, right.
You think this all? Wrong!

If you go to the coordinates x 202, y 73, z -341 (and the jungle is difficult, so move ahead with sunrise), you will find a Church standing in the middle of the river; you have to try to go inside. Then go down (watch out! If you step on the plate, then consider the game is over!), take the treasure. Your path will be compensated (you will find 2 times more Almazov than in the temple), that is, not like the first temple (:

Finally, you can head to the peaceful village (x: 676, y 70, z -436), to settle there, to help residents to stop the zombie attack or plunder it. You have to decide! :)

The map is created in adventure style, promises You a lot of experience and awards! A good game for anyone who wants first as you should explore before settling.

BY THE WAY, THE LYRICS ARE WRITTEN BY MYSELF AND NOT WRITE OFF OTHER PEOPLE, TO QUESTION FURTHER WAS NOT!

B

Here, for the night will lay out the following LEDs.
Led: 3237040 and -9004087719518862070 (both supported with the version 1.2.5)
Description: the only, but not useless feature of these worlds – you spawners very close to mushroom Islands. And I think that many don't see them.
First world: spawn on a small island, near a medium size mushroom archipelago. I even coordinates I will not name, the island is so visible. The second is something. Yes, the led is off longer, but he is interesting! It's not just a mushroom island, though it is possible to note just what they are – there is also a Treasury, a fortress (with a portal), a mysterious chest with diamonds and unusual library (why unusual, you yourself will learn when you look at it)! Generally enter and explore!
Coordinates: spauner: 283 x -, y-17, z -270 | portal: 860 x, 41 y, z 219 | chest: x 780, y 28, z 238 | library: 811 x -, y-25, z-304.

Or enter the sid, if too lazy to enter the numbers: i dont care.

B

Here's a nice led for survival:
Led: Artomix (support with version 1.2.5)
Description: spawn on the Jungle Island. Yes what!..
In person

Big, beautiful... and dangerous... Yes! Here is a description for this island, where it is difficult not only to extract resources, but even to build a house! As you can see on the screenshot, the island is rocky, but beautiful. Close enough, the desert, the ocean, but to swim there have to.

But anyway, the island is so beautiful as to leave unpleasant. Well, what else can I add? Here's a tip: stay as high as possible, but do not forget about food, resources, etc. below. Spend the night on trees; monsters don't spawn on leaves.
Okay, relax, enjoy! It's a Paradise island!

Screenshots:
The island from different angles
The view from the top.

A rocky ledge covered with trees.

Two spiders on the edge.

The sharpest slope.

The moon over the island. Amazing!

I sprouted my trip on the octopus. And they are fast! I even bit the camera is not dropped!

Don't you think......what do they look like?

Holiday

B

Led: Temple (support version 1.3.2)
Description: Good, even very good sid! Spawn near a mountain biome (Extremly Hills), so what!
Huge gates!

Yes, that's one of those things that emphasize the meaning of my sentence a Very good sid!. Next, will be awfully pretty, steep mountains, catching Vospominanie about Distant Lands. The screen will not spread to interest you.
At the foot of the mountains is a dense forest, and at the end of a small Peninsula of sand, with spawners in the middle.
And here he is
What's down there for a square hole, covered with sand and from which donoate moaning zombies? Yes, it's a treasure trove!

Yes, generally led interesting, try it out! You can build in the mountain base, which will reliably protect you from all evil mobs. Well, anyway, post all...

D
Dyadyushka Tom 17.10.19

Blade Korytnikova
Lol, what your theme is doing in the top, if you're too lazy to lay out seeds, and forbid others to do it? Conclusion: the need to throw it back to standard and put in the top of the really important topics like Event on the server PG...

B

For you collectors the Floating Islands. Large and beautiful island. (all support 1.3.1)
Led: -4710088717096685259
Description: Coordinates – a large snowy Floating island: x -1, z 46, 64 y.

Led: 68063653
Description: Coordinates – Floating island: x -258, z 393, 107 y. NPC village: x 239, z 308, y, 71. Also nearby is the desert in which there are 2 temple and another sandy village. But the coordinates will not name – so it was fun :)

Led: 177907495
Description: Coordinates – Floating island: x 100, y 30.

Led: -3313469629399233181
Description: island in the sky, hanging high above the ground and clinging to the mountain. Coordinates – x 327, z -450, y 68.

Well, as well as a hardcore led with an island: 343749908.

m
maklok 17.10.19

Funny pictures in the first post)

g
gta99990 17.10.19

Blade Korytnikova
great work

B

Led: grandson (support with 1.2.5)
Description: Let's imagine that we live buried under the earth. Just not in the coffin and in the tomb. Introduced, right? Now enter the led and experience everything in the game. How do you do – you decide!

Led: 1621073931 (support with version 1.4.4)
Description: in this world there are a few features that set it apart from other worlds, although in appearance it is quite normal. The first feature – the witch's cottage. Hut, I think many people have time to find and explore, and for those who could not find it, will get a double joy: the cabin is placed quite unusual and in an unusual place – on the canyon. All! About the cabin more I will not say anything! The second feature is aware of the whereabouts of the diamonds. 4 veins. Where are a girls best friend\of miners, will be told in the end. The third feature – get ready to be surprised! Fanfare, drum trill... Village! It is located in a landscape setting, between the desert and the swamp.
Coordinates: hut (and canyon): -190 x, z 48, 63 y | diamonds (located in the canyon), 1 core: x -169, z 81, y 11 | 2 core: x -259, z 17 y 14 |
3 core: -244 x, z 27, 11 y | 4 core: x semidetached Villa-219, z-100, y-11 | the village: x -940, z 788, y 65.

B

Led: Theworstseedever (support with version 1.2.5)
Description: Immerse yourself in an abstract tone. A mixture of large green jungle, a wonderful swamp biome and two canyons – Yes, all in one! The vegetation of both biomes have adopted colors from each other, so the atmosphere is unusual, but at the same time realistic. Here it is possible to reduce the range to short to passed the overall impression (with the fog). But that's not all! Mixed biome has a lot of caves and waterfalls. There is also a vast area for construction. There's lots of activities!

U
Unknown_Nickname 17.10.19

Led: 4 (From 1.2.5 to last version)

Will spawntime, turn right to the ocean, little sail, and... the Mushroom island.

B

Alex_Mine
Sweep away all in one post, please.
Soon I will add a new, really cool seeds!

K
KostaR_Max 17.10.19

Ocean
We will be on a fairly large island, nowhere in the ocean

A
Alex_Banana 17.10.19

All this close to spawn
Working since 1.3.2
Led: 3711271461246018013 (My main)
Will spawntime, go to X: -303 Y: 65 Z: 307 (Village)
Go to X: 133 Y: 81 Z: 327 (Dungeon tropical)
Go to X: 116 Y: 63 Z: 196 (See Treasury)
Go out into the wilderness near the village, see 2 dungeon

B

Well, the time has come! I gave these seeds the beginning of the System', and then I decided: why not share with you these 2 great seeds! So:
Led: Olaf (support with version 1.2.5)
Description: it is Unlikely you have seen it! Something hidden and great hidden in this world, so even if you introduced such a title (from random selection), still not met nechtam. I will reveal its coordinates: x -113, z 323, y 73 (it's all in the Lower world).

Led: Lavezzi (support with version 1.2.5)
Description: ever spawn you've been in the water? This led will allow You the opportunity. But that's not all: led, to speak, super-hardcore! The fact that he will spawned you in the depths of the ocean! And close is not present anything: neither Islands nor dereview, no food. How to survive in such humiliating conditions?! I have one tip: there is a known location of the underwater entrance to the mine, and on the way there is a small number of Islands (some have the trees). Coordinates: x -1131, -1573 z, y, 63.
If the game seemed easy, then there will not let you get bored. Well, I think so :)

F
Forword123 17.10.19

Water led:1621073931 you will Samnites in an unusual witch's house

A
Alex_Banana 17.10.19

Forword123
More

M
Mirvein 17.10.19

Alex_Banana

Led: 1621073931 (support with version 1.4.4)
Description: in this world there are a few features that set it apart from other worlds, although in appearance it is quite normal. The first feature – the witch's cottage. Hut, I think many people have time to find and explore, and for those who could not find it, will get a double joy: the cabin is placed quite unusual and in an unusual place – on the canyon. All! About the cabin more I will not say anything! The second feature is aware of the whereabouts of the diamonds. 4 veins. Where are a girls best friend\of miners, will be told in the end. The third feature – get ready to be surprised! Fanfare, drum trill... Village! It is located in a landscape setting, between the desert and the swamp.
Coordinates: hut (and canyon): -190 x, z 48, 63 y | diamonds (located in the canyon), 1 core: x -169, z 81, y 11 | 2 core: x -259, z 17 y 14 |
3 core: -244 x, z 27, 11 y | 4 core: x semidetached Villa-219, z-100, y-11 | the village: x -940, z 788, y 65.

Blade, I'm sorry, but he can't watch the above.

V
VIRI3 17.10.19

V
VIRI3 17.10.19

Spawn right in the village and surrounding mountain biome with strange rock formations:7108233731253633523