3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jigadloff 09.06.20 03:23 pm

The end of DENUVO, the game is hacked, me (Resident Evil 7)

And again, the Italian hackers from SHIT fans and upset Blakovich!!! We hasten to inform all the pirates that have just hacked the game Resident Evil 7. The once impenetrable defense has not lasted a week! For this news is not a sin to crack open and a whole barrel of rum. Yo-Ho-Ho all good luck gentlemen!
83 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

Pechenka_Zero
soo sorry(

w
william1992 09.06.20

Pechenka_Zero
A refund? No?

C
CRASHBULLET 09.06.20

No one said that it did not, it allowed for some time to remain not compromised to first sales. The developers of DOOM just removed the protection from the game the Defense has completed its task, the game has sold that edition, and it no longer make sense on the same day the game was on torrents, but the developer cream was removed, the game was worth denovo pirates 1 0. What we have here, the protection lasted 5 days, the task is not completed, denovo return the money to the developers + % for failure. In General, it is necessary to understand, who had not planned to take the game, he and the pirates will not play as I deusex MD, and who wanted one bought a license and looking for shkolota (edunov pirate) as shit.

P
Palych Rokov 09.06.20

oddly the guys from SHIT breaking the game, just Cowes 3 haven't rushed so far, Homefront, Hitman, Battle 1 also do not break, break all crap. Batman even after all the patches, rushed, and Mad max not. Of course, thanks for that, but I'm broken waiting for Dishonored 2, Homefront, Hitman, Battle 1

M
MorirMerda 09.06.20

when unravel hacked on this occasion

a
ashleyalicia 09.06.20

CRASBULLET
You're saying - have paid off, the cream was removed, who was not going to buy the pirates and will not play - subsequent sale after half a year after the release of bring the game from 30 to 70% of the profit i.e. the first six months, for example 3 million and the subsequent two years, another 4 million And that they rasstanutsya with them without tears? Happy to play in farkray primal a year later and Neher to speak for all.

You look like Pigweed Ivanovna which continued flat on the floor a million cheaper and made a face like idiski but it could.... - and then paid off everything they have.

j
jigadloff 09.06.20

Steve Taller
Battle 1-mainly on online designed single, there is no, and in just Cowes 3 problems with sohraneny. Said that it does not store locally save. And we need to the shaman to sohranki on the computer is stored. Write on the forums:
If technical: there is a table of virtual functions, pointers to which are fighting under certain conditions (hell knows what, no one publicly tinkering with it) and functions associated with saving settings and game progress naturally just don't work, but Denuvo is this an indirect relationship to just those areas covered with a VM for the company with the starter code, but most licenses have no relationship.
CPY itself will understand, it's just extra rake who spend time and who also have to pick.

D
DenDi333 09.06.20

Good games are like good movies, the library is required!
After 5 minutes in the pirates of Dark Souls I bought it without hesitation, but with Fallout 4 jumped the gun and bought it in pre-order looking at how crazy the fans on the presentation of the game, and were disposable prohodnyakom. Let me the incentive will be 10 games, but they are the best, but for the rest I'm not going to pay, especially 2000P for Resident Evil 7 (price at time of release)
And the headlines always sounds like it has paid off the game, what your budget is stretched developed with gamers, no word on whether they say we guys tried to do for you, one loot loot loot, what a madhouse when the games mean lousy complaints were consolini, did what he promised well, etc etc

k
koolzera 09.06.20

I bought ipromise for the 1399r! How much does not regret,have grown from torrents,gone are the days when a nurse asked for fags,be a man, earn on entertainment,only present,only hardcore.

N
Norm112 09.06.20

Lave pity of course, doing a pre-order for the 1300r. That game was obviously hacked. But such excitement induced a week before the premiere, but still the demo was interesting. How can you resist?! Conclusion: for this game is not sorry!

K
KazymirZyba 09.06.20

DenDi333
Spoiler
The first Repack from GameWorks, was seen by me yesterday at 21-22 GMT.

S
Subject89P13 09.06.20

that was quick

A
Anglerfish 09.06.20

ashleyalicia
Do not confuse the number of copies sold and brought profit.

D
DenDi333 09.06.20

KazymirZyba
Thanks already found)

T
TheGreatBonus 09.06.20

If a Monday, but that's such =)

T
The X-Files 09.06.20

And the sense that the patch is not included in the distribution and DLC is disabled(although the offer through a crack in the manual to do the activation).
What for a precocious? they themselves wrote ....we break only when it came out all patches and DLC for the game...and then the game just came out and these patches will still be sea as DLC most likely.

D
DenDi333 09.06.20

The X-Files
I agree with you, but the sense of waiting for the patches and the more DLC if the game is shit, so for version 1.0.0 can be quite have to understand what the game is and there and Repack arrives as pies with updates steam)

j
jigadloff 09.06.20

KazymirZyba
Yes, all these Repack already 20 minutes after the news about the hacking on Rustica lying, and generally GameWorks Steam-rip anything packing is not necessary-threw the folder with the crack and voila!

S
Snite_Poerti 09.06.20

And why Kapka spent on that denuvo would be better if the game did good.

X
Xenoscape 09.06.20

Actually, after dance with a tambourine it is possible to pass and in the percent without SSE 4 1 . достато4но just put the saves after the basement