3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vovan_killer 09.06.20 03:29 pm

Impressions of the game. (Ace Combat: Assault Horizon)

What do you play?
121 Comments
Sort by:
m
mi-24 09.06.20

afraid to tell the other... but the game is not out

s
sexrs 09.06.20

What do you play?
facepalm.jpg

T
THE RASTA 09.06.20

the demo is cool

G
GROMMOZZEKA 09.06.20

Flew yesterday,awesome theme,captures,so if you want to fly and shoot in airplane shooter then go for it!!!)))

S
Sooltan DJ 09.06.20

The best arcade aviabilet. Fans HAWX(PC) sucked, suck and will suck. For this flight of the fighter will not see them. The helicopter mission was pleased especially when you're driving a heavy and wet everything around.

E
Evene 09.06.20

DJ Sooltan
Oh Yes,a masterpiece of straight-
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/ace-combat-assault-horizon

P
PATRON_ 09.06.20

DJ Sooltan
You're exaggerating....

This game does have a story,change the mission ,but there is a monotony in the destruction of enemies.

A
Amans 09.06.20

Great game, sooo fun

D
DragonCommander56 09.06.20

The game is fun let's say a real airplane shooter it liked almost everything (almost), did not like the behavior of AI aircraft when you enter the VBB AI plane starts to fly that it feels like I hanaus not for a plane and a UFO they turn VERY sharply and truthfully not that upset + after a while begins to pall to kill a HUGE number of aircraft + damage gun is very small like you're not on the plane and shoot at a tank while flying the plane aluminum armor it there with your finger you can pradovit + control of the game initially not usual and for some reason when flying over a plane crashes (or I do so) too much bloom so it mnogiz that even the interface and the sight are seen in some missions, this ends the list of things that I didn't like and now what I liked:
1)Special effects in the game just oboldennye HAWX nervously smokes on the sidelines
2)I liked the bombs, everything looks like a Hollywood blockbuster
3)the Graphics are very good
4)a Variety of missions, first you fly the plane, and now you are already flying on the Apache and on the next mission the B-2 bombard the enemy fortifications.
5)Management though, and not much is not usual but OK but the fly in the controller is VERY difficult (especially to hit the target during vvb machine gun)
6)an Impressive list of aircraft (I to the end of the game I thought And added the developers to the game PAK-FA and here he is in the game!
7)the game has a cockpit for all airplanes (aft of the bombers), although I did not use (very much not conveniently) but very nice
8)a Good story
In General the game an 8.9/10

G
GeForce43 09.06.20

DJ Sooltan
At this time we do not suck, because already on January 25 comes out on PC ;)

b
bonch5 09.06.20

The release took place,I already shake.Share their impressions.Who's first?

B
Bear Grills 09.06.20

Again, bad Russians in the game? will not even swing, let him NAP on the big and thick

w
worys 09.06.20

Bear Grylls
Well, there is bad Russian, but it is that bad :)

B
Bear Grills 09.06.20

worys
-how many times? already angry b**** where to go, Rudy save the world on their svistoplyaska, stoimostyu in the billions of dollars that cannot hold a candle to the Russian vogeney

B
Bombardirovschik 09.06.20

I play only games where you can use weapons of mass destruction.

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 09.06.20

Bear Grylls
it's just a game, jeez! and imagine if we did almost the same game, we would have soaked pendosov! Here they will to shit that the Americans are bad, etc.

a
aligator76 09.06.20

and I liked the game! I remembered how even at the 1m plasticine played as the battalion commander,the office has retained the original controller very comfortable to play ))

B
Bear Grills 09.06.20

Vasilii_Terkin_xD
but the point is not that this is a game, no. Don't think I mahapatro, though, Americans are too far behind the curve with the cranberry. Why Russian can not make a normal game where the Russians are wet zvezdnopolosaty... alas this game is not, and who is, apparently, to shit bricks will not long

c
chel s pulemetom. 09.06.20

Bear Grylls
Yes killed the patriots lyadskie there is a mission where with a good Russian, bad Russian Walis-naemnikov!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's not the Americans did and made the Japs)))

B
Bombardirovschik 09.06.20

people with a machine gun.
I have never seen a sane jap.