3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Battle.standarts 09.06.20 03:31 pm

Please help me (Diablo 2)

Hi all. I read that the base MF character equal to 100% excluding wearing things also read that above 350% MF boost makes no sense. So - how many need to have the MF clothes? 300%? Then added the base MF is 400%? So MF should be worn in the area of 200-250%? Please explain.
14 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 09.06.20

bolshe chem u mf tem bolshe tebya naiti chance of unique/rare/set/magic item i tem u tebya budet menshe dmg potomu chto chto bi odet' mf shmot nado snyat' kakoi-to normalnii shmot before etim
odenesh esli tolko tvoi mf char to be invalidom i tebe budet protivno igrat im' poetomu ne nado odeva't tolko mf
vot i vse

B
Battle.standarts 09.06.20

It's obvious, question all else!

_
__Slayer__ 09.06.20

Yes, wear 250 mf, the optimum. Everything above is overkill, there will be many blueprints to crumble.

O
Obsessed 09.06.20

Battle.standarts, don't be a dick, the guy's lonely and wants to shoot. ;-) the base MF, no, he = 0. best: 200-400%. all.

R
Rivnyanyn 09.06.20

the guy's lonely and wants to shoot
But why would people from the server to survive?;)

B

Who to believe? Here is the source http://worldofplayers.ru/threads/31923/.
And here is the text: Our base MF is 100. All modifiers with MF our uniforms and other items added to the base value of 100 MF and is calculated as the corresponding object.
When we have items with MF, then MF our full – 100%, and our chance to find composite item (set item) increased by 100%. When our outfit has MF 100%, our total MF is 200% and our chance to find composite item (set item) increased by 183%. If the outfit has MF is 200%, the total MF is 300% and our chance to find composite item (set item) increased by 242%. A further increase in MF will reduce our chance of finding a composite item (set item). This so-called point of no return.

B

And here's another question - is the percentage of loss of gold monsters drop things (I have 400%)? Just thought maybe it increases the chance to loot gold from mobs is things (same thing with the boss)

m
minovalo 09.06.20

Base 0. Capa no. Meaning be into in MF too (except for finishing off the Boos, perhaps). The increase for the whole cooler mage-armor - linear. Goldfind to drop other stuff is not affected.

f
firkax 09.06.20

Battle.standarts

net ne v drugom
ya tebe ob'yasnil otkuda vzyalis' rasskazi pro optimalnii 250 350 ili skolko tam
ne eto kakoe-to magicheskoe chislo a prosto vihodit to kotoroe bez prevrasheniya sorki v invalida
i dumat' nado ne o tom chto bi stremit'sya k konkretnomu chislo a k tomu chto bi bila ne invalidom sorka, i pri etom odenetsya skolko stolko mf i odevai
skoree all poluchitsya primerno kak stolko raz
esli ne stolko - nu is ne stolko, nichego strashnogo

povtoru eshe raz - magicheskih chisel tam nikakih net a est' tolko resultat balansa between uronom jivuchestyu i mf kotorii po opitu prosto vihodit chasto gde-to takim

0b256 09.06.20

Battle.standarts
0 and 100 drop 2 times to 2 times, more than 100 have already 600
http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Guide:Level_85_Magic_Find_Areas_v1.10

O
Obsessed 09.06.20

chto bi stremit'sya k konkretnomu chislo
Yurka from the watch back!

Battle.standarts, you blizzy? wear this: TR Amul+belly+belt (20 fcr), Oculus+Spirit(65), Shako, WT, Chanceguards, rings - rare items with fcr/stats/res(20). torch, gheed, one charm 5% fhr, rest to MF. a total of 105% fcr, 60% fhr, lots of MF, +sk, cuts, etc.
in Ecoles pay juwel on fire res, the rest of Perth.Topaz. ospadi, I'm nauseated to write it :D

B

/w Not Obsessed, I have Sorka FO/Meteor

O
Obsessed 09.06.20

Battle.standards, cool. other skills in Lightning throw. ;-)

V
VYCanisMajoris 09.06.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
cool. other skills in Lightning throw. ;-)
azazazaz :D