3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkman1701 09.06.20 03:32 pm

Need someone who can do fashion. (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I need a few plugins to improve rather move a couple of Ostrava and fix a couple of scripts.
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
LongVampire 09.06.20

The case 10 minutes.
Especially when talking about locations, if a full-fledged island, then it is an hour of work, and with the scripts as it will go. Would help but no time.

g
gmh4589 09.06.20

Darkman1701
Describe in detail what you move where, in what fashion and what to tweak in the scripts. You may undertake.

D
Darkman1701 09.06.20

guys)) I have 3 fashion)) like in Russian I can not check since they are a bit in conflict, the Wizard Islands, Lord of Shadows(it in Russian), Dulsya Isle. the problem is that they overlap each other on the world map. they would scatter to different corners)). One of them would leave in place only the map area is a bit rule is necessary, and the other 2 move to the other side of the island.

D
Darkman1701 09.06.20

scripts need to edit those that the teleportation to the island, answer)) more not to touch anything)) on the island will go on foot)), Can Wizards Isle Isle to connect on a world map one?)), waiting for your answers)

D
Darkman1701 09.06.20

would not refuse from mods Ostrava)) well, if the game was just a giant))

S
Snip 09.06.20

There is a global modification Tamriel Rebuilt, which essentially adds a continental part of morki what there is now progress will not say, I have not watched. Then he saw himself, great location with cities, like sales NPCs there, but quests as far as I remember was not tobish except to run and to see that as a Yes..

D
Darkman1701 09.06.20

SNiP
This is all cool but he's not finished yet duck and not Russian)) we will wait if wait)) but I would like still your Islands to scatter and go)) maybe someone will take?

C
Crowley Alister 09.06.20

Darkman1701
How much to offer for the money?

D
Darkman1701 09.06.20

Alister Crowley
100 R for the island, okay?

S
Snip 09.06.20

Darkman1701
Heh, scatter the island a big hassle, not only that they certainly occupy several locations, and the gallop I remember Markin editor there within one Loki to highlight is not so easy...and with some of them...but still move so not to forget anything (camusot there, or a tree...unless you are lucky so what is a scripting object) or excess what not to take...once in balmora, the house wanted to move...how long then had to kill to bring back something that didn't need to move =))
So in fact the new place will have a ground to build on, and then just transfer to do...in fact it is the creation of a plug from scratch :/

D
Darkman1701 09.06.20

SNiP
I in an Internet saw a program for the transfer of the whole of the island, enter the coordinates and ready but it says that the scripts necessary to move them. I on it is calculated. can anyone used this prog can do it with scripts for one))

D
Darkman1701 09.06.20

SNiP
that's very prog http://tiarum.com/wiki/Modding:TESfaith look))

S
Snip 09.06.20

Why not come up with =)

A
A.Soldier of Light 09.06.20

SNiP wrote:
There is a global modification of Tamriel Rebuilt
And she was here on the forum, users could communicate and ask, the download link was and all that. And suddenly there is this. I wonder why...