3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ragnarok92 09.06.20 03:33 pm

Armor, costumes, combineentry (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Who that is?
I have Bulat
Bullet resistance 60
The gap 35
the rest 28

Anyone seen better?
258 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapranych 09.06.20

I have SEVA,bullet resistance is small of course,but everything else is the norm.You can,of course, and Kevlar to ponatykano,but then everything else will go in minus,and this is me not yet!The exoskeleton Stalkers never sell-I bandyukov under the net issued(the power of the group-0,number of units 0) and akika Stalkers and present.And Svobodovsky Exo not seen.The exoskeleton Debt just met and all.
Game: S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Clear Sky.+patch v1.5.04.

T
Tatsumaru 09.06.20

In eksik you :)

pix.PlayGround.ru

P
PilotKatka 09.06.20

Anyone looking for the exoskeleton. It can be purchased for 55t on the basis of the neutrals in the Agricultural industry in a day or two after completing all quests Orestes (I think that's the name of their local boss).

v
vadiki 09.06.20

where can Exo debt to find?

B
Barsell 09.06.20

Yes just nowhere that Exo,Yudong entered Isopoda colnum,IIZ dungeons salimanca back up Zabolot,none it!Where people find XS.

A
AdrianSHPD 09.06.20

I have dressed the ERS-1, pumped on bullet resistance + it 3 slots for artifacts and a maximum weight of 75 kg.
Still carry a SOWING in which lazyu anomalies for artifacts. SEVA is not pumped, as yet not got to a mechanic who can upgrade.

F
Faussst 09.06.20

Where it is possible to get the exoskeleton?

F
Faussst 09.06.20

to PilotKatka
I have it there!!!!!!!!!!

T
Tatsumaru 09.06.20

The people I wrote on account of the merchants the truth is not in this Temko.So if you want to be in the assortment of vendors was Ekzoskeleta and more nice,you need to know two things:1) Play on a high difficulty 2) Important your rank,experience-Straps(note I have shoulder straps in the screenshot just above)

Then you have ekzoskeleta everywhere and everything,go to the barricade =)

S
Smershsh 09.06.20

Tatsumaru Straps, I have the same play on veteran, but from the merchants I have less choice

P
PilotKatka 09.06.20

The connection between the shoulder straps and range no, at least on the master.
I have the shoulder straps are the same as in the picture Tatsumaru, and the goods from traders is almost unchanged from the beginning. An exception is the accession to the factions, then Yes, something is added. But such a feature, as in this picture, I haven't seen anywhere else!

to Faussst: to clarify, I was behind stalkers already slazit to the dungeon in the Agricultural industry and have completed all assignments Orestes. And after a day (or two, but not immediately - that's for sure) from a dealer stalkers have eksik.

v
vadiki 09.06.20

che dolgovskaya vobshe will not get it and then in the PM he is the best paleontologist

B
Basset 09.06.20

Started playing again Stalker and so I have only the armor of pure heaven.But with Tatsumaru slightly disagree:1 mine is not affected because the newcomer was exoskeletons for sale.2 Yes,the higher the rank-Thea better Orozco, armor, etc.

L
LEQI 09.06.20

the exoskeleton can be bought in the red forest hto wants to know where peshite say in a personal

L
LiS[punk] 09.06.20

Seva PTS redone(all indicators at 97, and that is psi protection, fire, radiation, and something else...)And no one can crumple to shoot, because I have 2 antirad art, 2 regen, and 1 kronotek!

C
Chemical Brother 09.06.20

Wearing SKAT-9, ERS like it is called Bulat. While sleep this is enough. But how to save up money, go to the NORTH'in.

6EDYuH 09.06.20

I think the exoskeleton is the best armor! Protection from bullets and explosions more than anything else+ a lot to carry it! Seva g**but! From anomalies and radiation protection norms, but nah, this is necessary if the anomalies are not to join and actively use the bolts and bullet resistance hnya+ small portable weight

Z
Zander_driver 09.06.20

Saw an exoskeleton in the sale from the merchant on the basis of stalkers-loners in Agroprom, after I back from Red forest.
My gang - stalkers.
version 1.5.04

D
Dead Maus 09.06.20

I like the jumpsuit ERS-3
Though it only Novikov will be able to upgrade.

B
Bioneman 09.06.20

So friends everything slowly. Igary on veteran difficulty version 1,5,0,4 going through the game in the ranks of FREEDOM, they are closer to me and the bartender they have the coolest :))) BU-ha-ha. But joined the Freedom after playing for Stalkers

The exoskeleton usual, there is a sale on the basis of the neutrals when the respect of the group STALKERS on the high(green bar) bought it for 55000руб before he ran in improved to the max SEVA - without market from the radiation and chemistry of fire, etc. so this is. One problem closer to the Limansk need protection from bullets, and everything else tries.
Then entered into the FREEDOM made all the key points of the Debt. Received an order to take out their base and went out and killed them all. Long then ran dolgovtsev drenched artifacts was looking for, etc. all Sorts of glitches got, especially repetitive tasks. In short, he ran to the base of Liberty after a long absence, came to the bartender asking is that for me? And he told me you said - SVD+Exoskeleton FREEDOM full of a good pistol(but I have the Magnum has improved to the max)+FnFal(but the working title the trunk, like he was in a game called I wasn't paying attention.)
I went sold my superior on high Ventures and Kalash(who has a black butt, what's his name again?) Improved to the max your new FnFal (accuracy just menace than winterize) put it on a NATO sight and Glushak here you have a nice gun for the war and quiet operation. Then improved Dragoon - here's a weapon for killing everyone :))) have Improved the FREEDOM exoskeleton(there were only a couple of upgrades to do) now all FSUs, go and kill - while on jobs I need to army depots to run. In a Freedom Exoskeleton can push a maximum of three artifacts. I have first - +6 to the radiation - second - -3 to radiation +30kg max weight and the third radiation -2 to +4 to life(that's the art generally cool, with him bandages nah do not need my life restored faster than blood flows) Run, and for me krwawy track :) Nothing was hacked, sold swag and found artifacts + tasks performed.