3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ragnarok92 09.06.20 03:33 pm

Armor, costumes, combineentry (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Who that is?
I have Bulat
Bullet resistance 60
The gap 35
the rest 28

Anyone seen better?
258 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bioneman 09.06.20

By the way Seva you can get for free if you help someone, Though I have forgotten someone, especially when I completed the quest I was already in better SOWING. You can still get a free armor if you help the stalkers on the island, they zombikov kicking (the location again can't remember sorry, but I'm already in the exoskeleton ran, sold that armor(the armor of Barrel mine given)
The gun tore from the corpse of Dolgovtsa when with the brothers of FREEDOM in the Agroprom at the fork in the road(to Debt and to the Stalkers) was Removed this Dolgovtsa shot in the head :) Not-yn rummaged next to me it :))) But the status is not very repair on 26000руб :( And the price of the gun 50000rub. And shit, this gun - no use of it for FnFal - turn the head even with Glushak generally no enemy vkurivaet where the shot at him Tra-TA-TA, and one corpse more, and have guns spread kick just.

B
Bioneman 09.06.20

By the way sniper zabugorny analogue of the SVD-shki which is 17500руб a freebie you can pick up in the village near the camp of stalkers when you need to the windmill climb. There's a couple of corpses in the houses, through the door to do - IMHO spatial anomaly does not. But through the ruined wall to enter the house and to the corpse to come.

B
Bioneman 09.06.20

For those who do not understand how so free stalkers dealer is dead - simple. When through the passage in the fence holding a crammed and there guards sweep they pass outside the window dealer and the shootout with stalkers can easily remove the window.
I still was a joke. When the Shooter run and it undermines the tunnel, I destroyed an ambush, and on the second floor of type one sits says don't shoot type. I chatted with him, agreed that he would lead me to the Forester and then you HEADSHOT him a gangster from the other side killed, I thought at first that so on the game situation, so that was fun. He says Yes I'll take you to the Forester and then Bang, and the conductor killed :))) But when loaded, we have been successful with him under fire he ran and disappeared into the woods.

L
LATINOS911 09.06.20

Bioneman: SVD where did you get it?

S
Sommersbi 09.06.20

Third time passed, SEVA, of arms SVD and the Shaft... Now go Exo buy and money for its pumping..

S
Sword-Fish 09.06.20

I have a SVD Ashot bought. And suggest in the early game, Planting pumped full bullet resistance, but in the end Exo on radio and chemical protection.

S
Shooter9mm 09.06.20

The people, and no one tried to pump SEVA for bullet resistance the bandits? After all, like they have to carry a flash drive on army bronezhelet...And still who-thread found dolgovskaya suit, with a helmet like SEVA? In the PM he called the Universal protection...

B
Bioneman 09.06.20

LATINOS911 - read carefully!!!

Then entered into the FREEDOM made all the key points of the Debt. Received an order to take out their base and went out and killed them all. Long then ran dolgovtsev drenched artifacts was looking for, etc. all Sorts of glitches got, especially repetitive tasks. In short, he ran to the base of Liberty after a long absence, came to the bartender asking is that for me? And he told me you said - SVD+Exoskeleton FREEDOM full of a good pistol(but I have the Magnum has improved to the max)+FnFal(but the working title the trunk, like he was in a game called I wasn't paying attention.) By The Way FnFal=SGI-5

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. VOLK 09.06.20

I play with the mod! Therefore, since the beginning of the game got Aksu protecting all 99! There's still a gun, ammunition and a lot of give! Cool mod!!!! I advise you to download! The mod is called super FN2000.

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. VOLK 09.06.20

No fashion y name was SEVA!!! 18 thousand worth it! but it's worth it!
PS Sorry for the tautology.

k
knjz 09.06.20

prompt,what better to carry 2 armor,a military modified for bullet resistance,and a modified Seva for anomalies(blah,hopping dough!!!)
or planting one to modify for bullet resistance (or instead of military to modify Seva for anomalies??)

and indeed there is need for protection from psi(it's still somehow on another is called---type of telepathic chtoli) there will be such levels that it will not pass?

I
Immortal King 09.06.20

Seva of course. Classic. Five holes for artifacts and fully upgraded for bullet resistance.

A
ARES god man 09.06.20

Ekzoskelet stacker!The whole upgrade!

L
LK49 09.06.20

well, I'm playing with the latest patch that came out for the STALKERS.
Made I Depot bandyukov. Thought of going back to base will take 600 rubles as usual for all other jobs, and then you at 10000, SEVA, Kalash, first aid kits and anti happy.
However, the criminals appeared again at home.
Now I think if you completely destroy them, what do I get?

I
Immortal King 09.06.20

LK49 That's just you will get 600 R. ))) And I for the demolition of the authorities at the depot got 12K and change, Sowing, bubble and antirad. dopey + to this all depot stock in the box are 2 artifacts in my bun and what that crap. And about 30 kosora not really straining.

S
SaracinUA 09.06.20

The best option IMHO Seva transported to psi.chem.protection. 5 slots for artifacts, and virtually no damage to climb anomalies and catch the arts. And bullet resistance - so you don't need to be substituted. Quietly work with the long range sniper version tegotatoo.

6EDYuH 09.06.20

And bullet resistance - so you don't need to be substituted. Quietly work with the long range sniper version tegotatoo.

Just as anomalies can surf without oooga harm even in a leather jacket - just bolts to posobirat all. And the bullets are not to be substituted will not succeed all the time. Limansk, hospital vivid examples of this. But on the other lokah how interesting you base with your sniper rifle capturing? Wait until someone will come and show up? Long and tedious. By the way, mutants with a sniper you can't kill a Seva with them will not help!

I
Immortal King 09.06.20

On the Limansk I had THUNDER +2K potronov and 10 rifle grenades, SVD +200 bullets, spas-12 + 150 fraction, and Seva with 5 holes for artifacts and stuff 20 workstations. first aid kits, 10 bandages, 5 antirad. drugs and 5 cans. And any monsters close and could come

S
SaracinUA 09.06.20

........Wait until someone will come and show up? Long and tedious. By the way, mutants with a sniper you can't kill a Seva with them will not help!
Wait patiently - this is the art of the sniper. SOWING took place in Limansk HD naman. Choose a position, and chadstone without undue haste - for the day :)))) easy does it - live longer :))))

N
N.e.k.i.t.o.s 09.06.20

exoskeleton the exoskeleton Toko and before I go to fully pumped CHN kombeza