3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 09.06.20 03:37 pm

Automatron (Fallout 4)

Morning downloaded to the incentive and went.
In General, the level of good side quests and, perhaps, might be nice to diversify the repeated passage through the ability to gather to taste and to take in the satellites of robots. And on the LVL I started, already 100% cleared all but endlessly generated bring, defend, kill, after passing, after purchasing a bit of pottery, I could easily collect any warmachine.
The only way something rotten with the main intrigue and the ending turned out.
During the passage swung from 74 to 76.

41 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morson 09.06.20

nestrbob
Why fight the Mechanist ? Just enough to talk.

n
nestrbob 09.06.20

Morson
What a stupid woman to talk?

M
Morson 09.06.20

nestrbob
Foolish not to create a robot army :) besides, it was in a conversation contains the reason for the attacks. And what went wrong.

t
tim90 09.06.20

How to start a General passage, I do not have the emergency frequency of the caravan, but in addition says that the dlc is installed (level 11 syuzhetka fails)

E
Eroppo 09.06.20

totktonada wrote:
Morning downloaded to the incentive and went.
It's really the DLC is so lame came?..

B
BlackTigerTK 09.06.20

tim90 wrote:
11 level
Need 20th level. While there have been reports that at least 15.

B
BlackTigerTK 09.06.20

eroppo
Questline there is really very short. But there were two nemalenkie locations. At what second can you live:-)is a New group of riders. The opportunity to craft their robots. Ibot pad! To find the necessary resources.

E
Eroppo 09.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Thanks, short and informative - it is necessary to have time to spare, check out))

B
BlackTigerTK 09.06.20

eroppo
But not for that! I think 2-3 hours will be enough:-)

t
tim90 09.06.20

BlackTigerTK
Yes, already figured out as soon as I got LVL 15 quest appeared.

t
tim90 09.06.20

Cool addition, but it should be treated as a global fashion and not dlc, but in General, cool, but fighting the mechanist is a nightmare I already ran out of ammo, and they all walked and walked, before passing dlc is a lot of stimpacks and ammunition.
PS found a funny bug: if you have a mod on the legendary creation of modifications, a modification of the mechanic in 6 subjects then the robots will run away from you, it looks very funny))

D
DragonCommander56 09.06.20

In short the DLC was good.
If a little more is actually I personally liked the idea with the customization of your robots, you've just spent 2 hours to modify robots of the most different and Cogsworth have done a formidable machine of murder, then of course praise to the developers from me.
As for downsides is of course one of the main disadvantages is that the DLC takes 1-1. 5 hours, and the job is simple in the extreme, bring it, bring it, and then come and kill, in fact this kind of quests the players can do from the developers expected more. Few weapons were added, a couple of swords, a firing head and a rifle Tesla rumors which is not very much (not to mention the fact that the choice of its customization are not rich), with regard to the reservation that as far as I know there is armor robots and Power armor Tesla, based on T-60, too, not a lot here, and actually this is all that can be said about the DLC.
The result:
A good DLC with a good idea, but has not much content as I would personally like, but for the price (700 rubles) I would like at least 10 good weapons, not a couple of swords and manomet and the same amount of armor, in fact the main quest and the DLC could have been done longer and more interesting, I certainly understand that the story is also in the spirit go and kill, but there is so properly hidden, here all is frankly open, and customization of robots, though good, still bored in about 2-3 hours, for the main types of robots only with heels, and so much only of modifications to the main bodies of the robots, the short wait for the next DLC.

P
Polololon 09.06.20

totktonada
totktonada wrote:
Why, it was not boring, it is a normal pastime for 2-3 hours
Yes. But for these grandmothers.

B
Bender_175 09.06.20

Day the good people of the wasteland! Tell me who found schemes (drawings) of new items to build??? I found only 2 pieces - the lantern on the wall and a robot that collects trash...

V
Valeryn47 09.06.20

DLC for the Witcher, 400r. 20+ hours of gameplay.
DLC for Palace, 700r 2 hours of gameplay.

Are you serious? I took it for two and something hours, carefully read the terminals. (Although the jokes of scientists and how they booze Biogel amused).

B
Bastarder 09.06.20

I liked the addition. First, this additional mission, which introduces new content and allows you to pump the hero. Second, we gain very valuable companion robot Hell. I armed the Hell the Gatling laser and precision laser - total energozon 184, and to accelerate the movement has installed a jet engine. For my hero-arrow, it is very important that Ada, as a dog, not a full companion and benefit the Lone Ranger level 3 (+25% more damage without satellite) does not lose its benefits. In addition, armed the Hell panel of the hacker, and now she hacks the terminals to the very complex.
The Supplement, of course, is a bit short on time, but this is the first addition and are not affected by changes in all locations (long-term add-ons are usually created at the new location).

R
Rocket Prince 09.06.20

On PS4 the DLC works perfectly, without lags. Time is really short - a couple of hours.
Particularly pleased that the DLC was downloaded for free at cheap Season-pass.

B
BlackTigerTK 09.06.20

Bastarder wrote:
Hell, like a dog, not a full companion and benefit the Lone Ranger level 3 (+25% more damage without satellite) does not lose its benefits.
That's strange. As the impact perk second level (increase of weight at 100) definitely removed. Illogical how it turns out. Ocherednoi bug?

A
An77 09.06.20

Personally I like DLS. Fans of power armor and say so trash needs to be assessed.
Spoiler
DLS gives a strong satellite, the ability to create other satellites in taste and color, great protection for the settlements (which is not like ordinary settlers), the opportunity to improve Godsword. Here I was playing in stealth until about level 40, the robots for the awful stealth satellites, palyatsya on time. But sometimes tired of the monotony and want to wear silovogo, and some locations are not much for stealth... Passed the DLS for the job and upgraded Godsword added instead of eyes on the sides of the hand guard with the Gatling laser from the bottom left three saws for melee, got to be honest Hey guys satellite. Incinerates enemies at a medium distance in seconds, from the super-mutants in close combat fly arms legs. Once only I saw him fall, from the elite storytron which focus in one of my own, planted, and then Adsorb not much remained of it finished, I test it then and the battle did not intervene. In General after the upgrade pulled silovogo and flooded with him in Far Harbor, I did not know that there to wait and not regretted my choice, as on the cut and incineration were all elite creatures. With him, to be honest, even as it was boring during the Far Harbor.

Spoiler
Compared resistance, HP and damage.

m
matrixua 09.06.20

18 fps really)?