3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kukuruza27 09.06.20 03:38 pm

What gives a coin from the dlc? (Resident Evil 7)

Actually the question in the title
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AegleMarmelos 09.06.20

Кукуруза27
Ancient coins in Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is collectible. Moreover, in their collection you can obtain two achievements/trophy. This "Pelicans in the pocket" (Pelicans in Your Pocket) and "crazy Pelican" (Mad Pelicans) that depends on what difficulty level will the game is played. Below, we look at where to find all the ancient coins in Resident Evil 7 Biohazard for normal level of difficulty.

All in the game 18 ancient coins for easy and normal difficulty, and complexity "Madness" is required to find 33.

Ancient coins in a certain amount can be exchanged in the trailer, which can be reached after studying the Main house. Here are three bird cages, which you can only add coins and get rewarded.

s
saa0891 09.06.20

Aeglemarmelos's
People not talking about these coins asks.

Кукуруза27
It is written that it speeds up reflexes,I think that he is just a little faster strikes,maybe a little faster moving.
Even as hrenovo with these coins made,at least the article wrote how certain abilities are expanded and then written that increases defense or attack and how much is not clear.

With weapons the same way a pain in the ass ,I don't understand why they didn't do the stats,although the choice is quite small so everything is clear,but still very stupid.

A
AegleMarmelos 09.06.20

saa0891
Understand)
Кукуруза27
Sorry then)

n
nomado 09.06.20

also interested in this question ,but the answer is not found , dragged her almost all the time ....

K
Kukuruza27 09.06.20

saa0891
I have written that it makes the body stronger and something else, you hike about another is said to have been originally in the first trunk with a set of survivalist

M
Marked One 09.06.20

The properties of the coin are different. There is an assumption that they depend on, what style is passed the prologue, but perhaps blunt Rand. Some it increases reflexes, some intuition, and some meal enhances the body.

H
HamataYoshi 09.06.20

saa0891
It is strange that none of these questions are not asked on the forums darksouls, and there's also a bunch of items on the theme of slightly increases attack when health is low, the figures are also not presented, so look and don't know - to wear or not))

F
Fatrus 09.06.20

it speeds up reflexes, GG a little faster strikes,maybe a little faster moving. and slightly more resistant to damage.
In General, there randomly.

E
Enigmen 03.01.22

Hello everyone!
I decided to go through RE7 again only at Madhouse.
Tell me, if you buy DLC 5 coins - will they be added to the existing save?
Or do you need to start the game first?