3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.06.20 03:38 pm

Impressions of the game (To the Moon)

So, write here your impressions from this, without exaggeration, a masterpiece!
Once again convinced that the game size and number of the money invested in it not depends on the quality of the game. Masterpieces like Limbo, Dear Esther, without plecami mnogomillionnyj attachment plug such mastodons, like Call of Duty, Need for Speed and other names in the gaming industry. Understand not everyone, but those who understand them, will called it as a masterpiece. Today I discovered To the moon. Held in the same breath, not realising I had been sitting at the computer for 4 hours.
I have to say, in the game there is NO point in understanding the modern gamer. The gameplay is primitive: throughout the game we listen to conversations and collect the colored balls-moments. But there is a story, adult story, which does not allow to break away from the screen for a second. Here the plot plays a major role in the game. The rest is not important. Rare game spoils the plot. You believe every word of these two-dimensional people, each imbued with their problem. You start to believe that you are real people, who err. Not superheroes that we so often see in modern games. And these people.
The game weighs only 77Мб. 77Мб pure masterpiece, 77Мб soul and positive, 77Мб beautiful music and penetrating story. So, naturally, I put the game the highest score. 10/10.
P. S More to such a masterpiece from weight category < 5GB.
45 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 09.06.20

The game is great!

A
Avenging all 09.06.20

This is, without exaggeration, one of the most touching and interesting stories that I ... saw in your life.

t
tvorog8088 09.06.20

Great story!!!

d
daniilka_94 09.06.20

in my opinion the most touching story.the best exclusive for PC in the past 5 years

P
PunshAk47 09.06.20

Without further ADO: a Masterpiece.

R
RIPEN 09.06.20

The game is just....just amazing...I loved it...

D
Don Vladon 09.06.20

Impressions after the game like reading a good book, there are unexpected plot twists and the story really touches the soul, the humor in the game is really funny (and it very rarely in games), and the dramatic part makes the most unwittingly make a serious face, and a great soundtrack to create the required mental mood is also available.
PS - But the gameplay certainly no, it is not a game but an interactive novel, but it certainly is no disadvantage, the main thing is not to be regarded To the Moon as a game in the usual sense of the word.
P. P. S. - this is all my IMHO, and does not have to coincide with that of other users.

F
Frankie Crisp 09.06.20

I even teared up at the end, this game should play as many people as possible, because she's so good.

J
Jayce Blueberry 09.06.20

Did not like. Neither the protagonists nor all this nonsense about the fulfillment of desires through the miracle of technology. Pleased with only some moments of the history of John and river. In General, very touching, twisted, beautiful, emotionally and, of course, romantic, but no less delusional.

-
-KSA- 09.06.20

The game is awesome. Held in the same breath. Let the game has no graphics, and it looks a bit pathetic in the modern world, but it does not bother after a while. Scenario - the highest score. Very good, motivating, story, based, I think the real facts from the life of one person. The music is just great and for lovers it at all to playlist get. Many modern films will never be able to leave so much impressions, as this game is created with just a few people.

I
I_love_Steam 09.06.20

Great game and great soundtrack, one of the best 4 hours of my life.

T
Temnyy Alhimik 09.06.20

Words to describe what I felt after this game is difficult. But it's difficult to call the ze moon just a game. This is the art, which was atmospheric, the music and the story surpasses many games of today. There are no super realistic graphics, and in principle there is no need. I loved each character's story, and honestly, cried when river supposedly erased from the memory of johnny. But it was touching then to see her at the station :With
Speaking of river. Sorry for her the most because she died unhappy, not knowing that johnny is not guilty that forgot them first(rather romantic) meeting. However, the desire johnny proves how dear to him was the river, if he, in spite of blockers of memory, remembered that they wanted to meet on the moon.
That's all I can squeeze out. Music, story, setting, atmosphere - all great. These games from the thousands - units.
10/10

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

Well, firstly, as said above, this is not a game, this interactive story. But how alive was these pixels! The story grabs and doesn't let go until the end.

I would also like to clarify some points (there WILL be SPOILERS!)

1) I don't understand why river climenole when John admitted that he began Dating her, not her, but for yourself. In the end he loved her and was always with her in sorrow and in joy. Although her diagnosis Yes, any crap can unbalance.
UPDATE: I'm stupid, it climenole that he nifiga not remember their first meeting. And all these hare - way to remind about it.

2) Why is the blame for the inability to change memories was blamed on river? Because John gave up on his dreams to be with her?

3) What was that at the end? A hint that this story is also someone else's memory?

PS. The moment when washed river, it's gone, I sat and cried... I don't know, personally I would not like these fake memories. Each of us has happy episodes in life and forget their quite nehochetsya. Good that eve has all turned out.

10/10

V
Volt123 09.06.20

The game is awesome.I myself only started playing today and barely broke.
On the first sensations 10/10

P
PG... PG never changes 09.06.20

A masterpiece,of course,but the ending disappointed me... I have heard some from her crying.Whatever happened,I thought that it would be too corny.In fact, everything ended well.And the moment when wanted to erase river,could make you cry impressionable people,but not me.Besides,even though it was not a game,and,to some extent,a work of art,and the people are very similar to the real,that does not make them really exist.And somehow, I felt that this game could end badly.

H
HumanRed 09.06.20

PG... PG never changes
There probably depends on the person, I personally liked the ending.

V
Volt123 09.06.20

Best soundtrack, best story and best game of 2011.Gorgeous.
Liked the ending.
10/10

soundtrack

g
gracgc 09.06.20

Rate))

P
Pekar Pegach 09.06.20

Nemesis

The answer to the 3rd question: it's not someone's memory, and the type of the hint that this guy is a drug addict, it was evident that he threw something in my mouth - it was those strong painkillers.

r
rock music 09.06.20

best what did the game industry. was crying throughout the game.