3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Little black man 11.06.20 08:52 pm

Is it worth to watch \"Lucifer\"??

Heard about it long ago and somehow VSO hands did not reach.And one more question)how do you voopchem season 2 of true Detective? And who understands it then tell me why Rast in season 1 looked in Maleme mirror on the wall the one eye.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 11.06.20

Little black man
Is it worth to watch Lucifer??
No.
voopchem how you season 2 of true Detective?
Not bad, but a completely different style, flow and atmosphere. The first season loses outright.

And who understands it then tell me why Rast in season 1 looked in Maleme mirror on the wall the one eye.
I do not remember.

A
AVlad99 11.06.20

Little black man
Is it worth to watch Lucifer??
You can see that the series is not strong, but a bit addictive . As a detective, he is so-so , below average ,but something in the captivating series (probably the mystery of Lucifer and his personality). To me the series went, so I might even suggest to watch it if you are looking for something. If you think about it series no. This is my subjective opinion.
Sspoilersite dies at the end of season 1

k
killerbot 11.06.20

AVlad99
Spoilera quite

P
Pelmen dobra 11.06.20

Better not, horrible trash. Lucifer like a goof all worn to run errands.

L
Liepro 11.06.20

And as I duck funny TV series, which do not need to think, a lot of funny and amusing moments) to each series a smart chick))

C
Christina 1902 07.02.22

Costs

V
VETER15 07.02.22

It's not worth it, are you really already something?

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 29.10.22

I'm not a fan of detectives, let alone detective procedurals, so I quickly abandoned it. And I didn't like GG either.