3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 11.06.20 08:54 pm

Not afraid to buy the game because of bans? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I finally got to buy this game, buy only for the sake of online entertainment, as the single took quite a while for the pirates (Yes rogue, and now plan to take on Stimme).
Had seen a cool video of the ride-the universe online, and decided to buy it. However...
And the incentive here on the website, and in General, the network a lot of complaints about unjustified bans, often even permanent, and the reluctance Rockstar-or how to solve them - are not subject to appeal. For example, I found that banyat (except the demo) even for a harmless program type Bandicam (sad, as she often measure fps).
So... I'm scared to buy it, but I want to.
I wait until all these wave of bans will subside and all questions with unfounded bans or poreshat all the same to buy and pray to not banned?
Or I shouldn't worry?
42 Comments
Sort by:
C
CiaphasCain 11.06.20

Tdante wrote:
ome that just) even for a harmless program type Bandicam (sad, as she often measure fps).
All of this excuses the students who were fired with cheats)) nor bandika, neither Skype nor as in no way get you banned

a
agula98 11.06.20

Bought the game recently, online didn't even go in but says that I am banned.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 11.06.20

Tdante
I'm not for that yet didn't get banned but don't buy citari

T
Tdante 11.06.20

agula98
Well here is just such complaints and complete the incentive.

G
Ghost_Original 11.06.20

If no cheating is nothing to worry about

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 11.06.20

Bought in the summer. Played 550 hours. Never banned, although times 3 napolese on cheaters, dropuser money (Although I do not know, maybe for the small amount of bans is not allowed)

H
H434P 11.06.20

Friend banned for no reason, I suspect that for Skype

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 11.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Not even if 5 mil will give you - not banned. Cheat online GTA responds to someone who uses the forbidden program

t
t830x 11.06.20

Rockstar bans just used the cheat or not pleasing them not zadonatil, haven't booted the game, plan to buy but not yet bought - flew into the room.

Y
Yanchik Vanagels 11.06.20

Just do not banyat. Use for a hundred years these prog and during the game in GTA, it was perfect. Banyat only for the selection of money and cheating

C
Cr1stal1 11.06.20

Tdante
it's not the most dangerous bro. if the threat will approach you and start cheating left and right loot to spawn, that's when you know the ban you provided, and it happens often

G
GTAman 11.06.20

Scary that there are people who are afraid to spend 1,000 rubles on what they are interested in, and looking for all kinds of reasons not to.

M
Macero 11.06.20

Tdante
Yeah not banned you for no reason, I myself citaci many times throw money for nothing,never had a ban, never,and cheaters in recent months, I never met.Only now it's too late to buy in gta online after rockstar has known all the delights of microtransactions,it's all online,unfortunately,slipped into a dull farm money,and if so clean with friends or just to roll pianitsa,then of course take

l
lookaway 11.06.20

jRey wrote:
and cheaters in recent months, I never met.
I guess we are in different GTA play. cheaters consistently held before and after the update with the machines.

M
Macero 11.06.20

lookaway
well, maybe not, I did not notice them or they were invisible,at least after the update I did not hang fire and do not turn into tree)))

I
Ilya950 11.06.20

In my opinion, this wave of bans was in the summer... right now everything seems to be quieter was...

F
FevGust 11.06.20

FPS the incentive look, put a counter on screen)

I
Ilya Krasilov 11.06.20

play half a year with 3 boys and no bans

although I 1 got ban and you know what is coming and what I get

w
winni madison 11.06.20

If you really chierici the ban secured as well buy and do not worry

k
kustowlad 11.06.20

Tdante
Do not listen to those who complain that not cheat and he was banned banyat current those who have signs of tampering, bandika you will not be banned, I have 170 level a lot of hours online and constantly monitors fps and Bandicoot and blacklevel and Fraps, I get banned current 1 time when I cheat angom clocked 100 lemons, gave a ban for a week and was sitting playing on the attendants